The Pricing of Critical Applications in the Internet
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 13 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, Robin, 2000. "Simple competitive Internet pricing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 1045-1056, May.
- Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2005.
"Contributory Infringement Rule and Patents,"
Staff General Research Papers
12268, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Negative externalities and evolutionary implementation," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Seungjin Han, 2003. "An Efficient Mechanism for Differentiated Quality of Internet Service," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-05, McMaster University.
- Crémer, Jacques & Hariton, Cyril, 2003. "Rental of a Durable Good," IDEI Working Papers 162, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ioanna D. Constantiou & Nikolaos A. Mylonopoulos, 2002. "Towards Sustainable Quality Of Service In Interconnection," Game Theory and Information 0207004, EconWPA, revised 02 Sep 2002.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Evolutionary implementation and congestion pricing," Working papers 38, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Christelle Viauroux, 2007. "Optimal pricing of endogenous congestion: a disaggregated approach," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-107, UMBC Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.