A Stochastic Equilibrium Model of Internet Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics in its series CARE Working Papers with number 9604.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: Feb 1996
Date of revision:
Note: Published, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control v21 n4-5 May 97 pp697-722
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Austin, Texas 78712
Phone: +1 (512) 471-3211
Fax: +1 (512) 471-3510
Web page: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/depts/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Gupta, Alok & Stahl, Dale O. & Whinston, Andrew B., 1997. "A stochastic equilibrium model of internet pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 697-722, May.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Naor, P, 1969. "The Regulation of Queue Size by Levying Tolls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Stahl, Dale II, 1986. "Stochastic decentralization of competitive allocations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(2-3), pages 111-113.
- Hau Leung Lee & Morris A. Cohen, 1985. "Multi-Agent Customer Allocation in a Stochastic Service System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 752-763, June.
- Friedman, Eric & Shor, Mikhael & Shenker, Scott & Sopher, Barry, 2004. "An experiment on learning with limited information: nonconvergence, experimentation cascades, and the advantage of being slow," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 325-352, May.
- Ioanna D. Constantiou & Nikolaos A. Mylonopoulos, 2002. "Towards Sustainable Quality Of Service In Interconnection," Game Theory and Information 0207004, EconWPA, revised 02 Sep 2002.
- Fan, Ming & Kumar, Subodha & Whinston, Andrew B., 2009. "Short-term and long-term competition between providers of shrink-wrap software and software as a service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 661-671, July.
- Seungjin Han, 2003. "An Efficient Mechanism for Differentiated Quality of Internet Service," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-05, McMaster University.
- Pau, L. -F., 2002. "The communications and information economy: issues, tariffs and economics research areas," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1651-1675, August.
- Mandjes, Michel & Timmer, Judith, 2007. "A duopoly model with heterogeneous congestion-sensitive customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 445-467, January.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Nonlinear pricing of information goods," Industrial Organization 0307003, EconWPA.
- R. Gibbens & R. Mason & Richard Steinberg, 2000. "Internet service classes under competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23577, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mason, Robin, 2000. "Simple competitive Internet pricing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 1045-1056, May.
- Ke-Wei Huang & Arun Sundararajan, 2006. "Pricing Digital Goods: Discontinuous Costs and Shared Infrastructure," Working Papers 06-11, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Mingzhi Li & Alok Gupta & Boris Jukic & Dale O. Stahl & Andrew B. Whinston, 1999. "Estimating Internet Users' Demand Characteristics," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 523, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pau, L-F., 2003. "The business Challenges In Communicating, Mobile Or Otherwise," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2002-14-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Panos Parpas & Berç Rustem, 2008. "A Pricing Mechanism for Resource Management in Grid Computing," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 381-395, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Thomas).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.