A computational theory of the firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Bolton, 1996.
"The firm as a communication network,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9597, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Bolton, 2004. "The firm as a communication network," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9599, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Bolton, 1994. "The firm as a communication network," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9595, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Yaw Nyarko, 1994.
"Learning By Doing and the Choice of Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
4739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radner, Roy, 1993. "The Organization of Decentralized Information Processing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1109-46, September.
- DeCanio, Stephen J. & Watkins, William E., 1998.
"Information processing and organizational structure,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 275-294, August.
- Stephen J. DeCanio & William E. Watkins, . "Information Processing and Organizational Structure," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 163, Society for Computational Economics.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1985. "Informational Structure of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 303-07, May.
- Stephen J. DeCanio & Catherine Dibble & Keyvan Amir-Atefi, 2000. "The Importance of Organizational Structure for the Adoption of Innovations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1285-1299, October.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Zaninotto, 2009. "How Do Organizational Capabilities Shape Industry Dynamics ?," LEM Papers Series 2009/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesco Saraceno & Jason Barr, 2008.
"Cournot competition and endogenous firm size,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 615-638, October.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2005. "Cournot Competition and Endogenous Firm Size," Sciences Po publications 2005-001, Sciences Po.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2005. "Cournot Competition and Endogenous Firm Size," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Francesco Saraceno & Jason Barr, 2004. "Cournot Competition and Endogenous Firm Size," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 129, Society for Computational Economics.
- Myong-Hun Chang & Joseph E Harrington Jr, 2004.
"Agent-Based Models of Organizations,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
515, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004.
"Organization, Learning and Cooperation,"
- Guido Fioretti, 2002.
"Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries,"
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006. "Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, . "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jason Barr & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2008. "Organizations undertaking complex projects in uncertain environments," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 119-135, December.
- Ying Fan & Menghui Li & Zengru Di, 2004. "Increasing Returns to Scale, Dynamics of Industrial Structure and Size Distribution of Firms," Papers cond-mat/0407383, arXiv.org.
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Cournot competition, organization and learning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 277-295, January.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Jason Barr, 2005.
"Firm Structure, Search and Environmental Complexity,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
222, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jason Barr & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2005. "Firm Structure, Search and Environmental Complexity," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-007, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.