The rationality of splitting equally
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 32 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Selten, Reinhard, 1983. "Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 269-363, September.
- Bolton, Gary E, 1991.
"A Comparative Model of Bargaining: Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1096-136, December.
- G. Bolton, 2010. "A comparative model of bargaining: theory and evidence," Levine's Working Paper Archive 263, David K. Levine.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Samuelson, Larry, 1990.
"Perfect Equilibria in Simultaneous-Offers Bargaining,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 237-67.
- Chatterjee, K. & Samuelson, L., 1989. "Perfect Equilibria In Simultaneous- Offers Bargaining," Papers 12-87-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- J. Ochs & Alvin E. Roth, 1998.
"An experimental study of sequential bargaining,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
331, David K. Levine.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000000387, David K. Levine.
- Young H. P., 1993. "An Evolutionary Model of Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 145-168, February.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Malouf, Michael W. K. & Murnighan, J. Keith, 1981. "Sociological versus strategic factors in bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 153-177, June.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Bolton, Gary E., 1995. "Arbitration And Chilling: Challenging the Convention," Discussion Paper Serie B 345, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Efe A. Ok, 1998.
"Bargaining, Interdependence, and the Rationality of Fair Division,"
98-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lopomo, Giuseppe & Ok, Efe A, 2001. "Bargaining, Interdependence, and the Rationality of Fair Division," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(2), pages 263-83, Summer.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Efe A Ok, 2001. "Bargaining, Interdependence and the Rationality of Fair Division," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000114, David K. Levine.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Efe A Ok, 2004. "Bargaining, Interdependence and the Rationality of Fair Division," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000395, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping, 1999. "Bargaining behavior and payoff uncertainty: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 407-429, August.
- Tschoegl, Adrian E., 2010. "The international diffusion of an innovation: The spread of decimal currency," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 100-109, January.
- Giorgio Coricelli, 2002. "Sequence Matters: an Experimental Study of the Effects of Experiencing Positive and Negative Reciprocity," Department of Economics University of Siena 369, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Torstensson, Pär, 2005. "Evolutionary Stability in Bargaining with an Asymmetric Breakdown Point," Working Papers 2005:38, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Abraham, Martin, 2007. "Wann werden Löhne als gerecht eingeschätzt? : eine tauschtheoretische Betrachtung der Lohngerechtigkeit auf dem Arbeitsmarkt (When are wages evaluated as fair? : a look at wage fairness on the labor," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 40(1), pages 9-22.
- Heller, Yuval, 2013. "Stability and trembles in extensive-form games," MPRA Paper 48160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2003. "Is fairness used instrumentally? Evidence from sequential bargaining," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 467-489, August.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1999. "What is the fair wage? A model of as-if-co-operation," Quint-Essenzen 58, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG), University of Trier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.