Forecasting residential burglary
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 19 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, .
"The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Pudney & Derek Deadman & David Pyle, . "The Effect of Under-Reporting in Statistical Models of Criminal Activity: Estimation of an Error Correction Model with Measurement Error," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-44, January.
- Clements,Michael & Hendry,David, 1998.
"Forecasting Economic Time Series,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521634809, October.
- S. Pudney & D. Deadman & D. Pyle, 2000. "The relationship between crime, punishment and economic conditions: is reliable inference possible when crimes are under-recorded?," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(1), pages 81-97.
- Shoesmith, Gary L., 2013. "Space–time autoregressive models and forecasting national, regional and state crime rates," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 191-201.
- Gorr, Wilpen & Harries, Richard, 2003. "Introduction to crime forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 551-555.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.