Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics
Contact information of now publishers:
Web page: http://www.nowpublishers.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Alet Heezemans)
Series handle: repec:now:fntmic
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 9, Issue 3-4
- 159-331 Schooling as a Risky Investment: A Survey of Theory and Evidence
by Hartog, Joop & Diaz-Serrano, Luis
2013, Volume 9, Issue 1–2
- 1-157 Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training
by Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & RodrÃguez-Planas, NÃºria & Schmidl, Ricarda
2012, Volume 8, Issue 1–2
- 1-168 Qualitative Mismatches
by Sattinger, Michael
2012, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 267-353 OSHA's Role in Promoting Occupational Safety and Health
by Leeth, John D.
2012, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 209-265 The Cost of Crime
by Anderson, David A.
2011, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 111-208 The Political Economy of the Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Theory and Evidence
by Deacon, Robert T.
2011, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-110 Marginal Cost Pricing and Eminent Domain
by Plassmann, Florenz & Tideman, T. Nicolaus
2011, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 265-366 Social Interactions in the Labor Market
by Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Bishop, John A.
2011, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 173-263 Behavioral Economics and the Law
by Jolls, Christine
2011, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 99-172 Policy Challenges of the Heterogeneity of the Value of Statistical Life
by Viscusi, W. Kip
2011, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-97 Happiness Economics: A New Road to Measuring and Comparing Happiness
by Van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
2011, Volume 5, Issue 8
- 477-528 Moral Hazard and Benefits Consumption Capital in Program Overlap: The Case of Workers' Compensation
by Butler, Richard J. & Gardner, Harold H.
2010, Volume 5, Issue 7
- 429-475 Hedonic Utility, Loss Aversion and Moral Hazard
by Iantchev, Emil P.
2010, Volume 5, Issue 6
- 355-428 Is Competition Good for Innovation? A Simple Approach to an Unresolved Question
by Schmutzler, Armin
2010, Volume 5, Issue 5
- 301-354 The Economics of Occupational Safety and Health
by Ruser, John & Butler, Richard
2010, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 229-299 Hedonic Wage Equilibrium: Theory, Evidence and Policy
by Kniesner, Thomas J. & Leeth, John D.
2010, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 153-228 Semicollusion
by Steen, Frode & S�rgard, Lars
2009, Volume 5, Issue 1–2
- 1-151 The Economics and Mathematics of Aggregation: Formal Models of Efficient Group Behavior
by Chiappori, P. A. & Ekeland, Ivar
2009, Volume 4, Issue 8
- 611-681 Ecosystems as Natural Assets
by Barbier, Edward B.
2009, Volume 4, Issue 6–7
- 469-609 The Challenge of Improving Water and Sanitation Services in Less Developed Countries
by Whittington, Dale & Hanemann, W. Michael & Sadoff, Claudia & Jeuland, Marc
2008, Volume 4, Issue 5
- 353-468 Environmental, Economic and Policy Aspects of Biofuels
by Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David
2008, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 273-351 Seller Reputation
by Bar-Isaac, Heski & Tadelis, Steven
2008, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 165-272 Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications
by Polachek, Solomon W.
2008, Volume 4, Issue 1–2
- 1-163 The Microeconomics of Insurance
by Rees, Ray & Wambach, Achim
2007, Volume 3, Issue 5–6
- 331-490 The Law and Economics of Public Health
by Sloan, Frank A. & Chepke, Lindsey M.
2007, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 275-329 The Economics of Eminent Domain: Private Property, Public Use, and Just Compensation
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Segerson, Kathleen
2007, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 183-273 The Theory of Social Health Insurance
by Zweifel, Peter
2007, Volume 3, Issue 1–2
- 1-182 Minimum Wages and Employment
by Neumark, David & Wascher, William L.
2007, Volume 2, Issue 6
- 441-508 Competition and Quality in Health Care Markets
by Gaynor, Martin
2007, Volume 2, Issue 5
- 363-440 On-the-Job-Training
by Frazis, Harley & Loewenstein, Mark A.
2007, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 281-361 Sex Discrimination in the Labor Market
by Hersch, Joni
2006, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 205-279 Economics of Crime
by Eide, Erling & Rubin, Paul H. & Shepherd, Joanna M.
2006, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 107-203 Measuring Risk Aversion
by Meyer, Donald J. & Meyer, Jack
2006, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-105 How Do Cartels Operate?
by Harrington, Joseph E.
2006, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 201-326 Market-based Approaches to Environmental Regulation
by Gayer, Ted & Horowitz, John K.
2006, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 127-199 Understanding Poverty Rates and Gaps: Concepts, Trends, and Challenges
by Ziliak, James P.
2006, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 63-127 Insurance Decision-Making and Market Behavior
by Kunreuther, Howard & Pauly, Mark
2005, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-62 Capital Mobility and Tax Competition
by Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd & Mintz, Jack
, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 169-230 An Introduction to Robust Mechanism Design
by Bergemann & Morris