Private labels: psychological versioning of typical consumer products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 22 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolinsky, Asher, 1987. "Brand Names and Price Discrimination," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 255-68, March.
- Victor Tremblay & Stephen Polasky, 2002. "Advertising with Subjective Horizontal and Vertical Product Differentiation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 253-265, May.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Martin, Stephen, 1997. "Market-Structure Determinants of National Brand-Private Label Price Differences of Manufactured Food Products: Comment," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 219-23, June.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1993. "A Simple Theory of Advertising as a Good or Bad," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(4), pages 941-64, November.
- Bontemps, C. & Orozco, V. & Réquillart, V., 2005.
"Confirming the price effects of private labels development,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse)
200506, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Bontemps, Christophe & Orozco, Valerie & Requillart, Vincent, 2005. "Confirming the Price Effects of Private Labels Development," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24735, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Orozco, Valérie & Réquillart, Vincent, 2005. "Confirming the Price Effects of Private Labels Development," IDEI Working Papers 367, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sylvaine Poret & Claire Chambolle, 2007. "Fair Trade: In or Out the Market?," Working Papers hal-00243062, HAL.
- Ikuo Ishibashi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "The Existence of Low-End Firms May Help High-End Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 136-147, 01-02.
- Karray, Salma & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar, 2009. "A dynamic model for advertising and pricing competition between national and store brands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 451-467, March.
- Raj Sethuraman, 2009. "Assessing the External Validity of Analytical Results from National Brand and Store Brand Competition Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 759-781, 07-08.
- Paolo Sckokai & Claudio Soregaroli, 2008. "Impact of private label development across retail formats: Evidences from the Italian dairy market," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 87(2), pages 27-47.
- Claire Chambolle & Clémence Christin & Guy Meunier, 2013. "Optimal production channel for private labels: Too much or too little innovation?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201314, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.