Have we run out of oil yet? Oil peaking analysis from an optimist's perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aftabuzzaman, Md & Mazloumi, Ehsan, 2011. "Achieving sustainable urban transport mobility in post peak oil era," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 695-702, September.
- Amstalden, Roger W. & Kost, Michael & Nathani, Carsten & Imboden, Dieter M., 2007. "Economic potential of energy-efficient retrofitting in the Swiss residential building sector: The effects of policy instruments and energy price expectations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1819-1829, March.
- Wolf, C, 2008. "Does Ownership Matter? The Performance and Efficiency of State Oil vs. Private Oil (1987-2006)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0828, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- de Castro, Carlos & Miguel, Luis Javier & Mediavilla, Margarita, 2009. "The role of non conventional oil in the attenuation of peak oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1825-1833, May.
- Méjean, A. & Hope, C., 2010.
"Supplying Synthetic Crude Oil from Canadian Oil Sands: A Comparative Study of the Costs and CO2 Emissions of Mining and In-Situ Recovery,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1014, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- MÃ©jean, AurÃ©lie & Hope, Chris, 2013. "Supplying synthetic crude oil from Canadian oil sands: A comparative study of the costs and CO2 emissions of mining and in-situ recovery," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 27-40.
- Sena, Marcelo Fonseca Monteiro de & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Szklo, Alexandre, 2013. "Will Venezuelan extra-heavy oil be a significant source of petroleum in the next decades?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 51-59.
- Tsatskin, Alexander & Balaban, Oded, 2008. "Peak oil in the light of oil formation theories," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1826-1828, June.
- Dale, Michael & Krumdieck, Susan & Bodger, Pat, 2011. "Net energy yield from production of conventional oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7095-7102.
- MÃ¶bert, Jochen, 2007. "Crude Oil Price Determinants," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 35713, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Guseo, Renato, 2011. "Worldwide cheap and heavy oil productions: A long-term energy model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5572-5577, September.
- Enteria, Napoleon & Mizutani, Kunio, 2011. "The role of the thermally activated desiccant cooling technologies in the issue of energy and environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2095-2122, May.
- Henri Waisman & CÃ©line Guivarch & Fabio Grazi & Jean Hourcade, 2012. "The I maclim-R model: infrastructures, technical inertia and the costs of low carbon futures under imperfect foresight," Climatic Change, Springer, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 101-120, September.
- Mohr, S.H. & Evans, G.M., 2010. "Long term prediction of unconventional oil production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 265-276, January.
- Enteria, Napoleon & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Satake, Akira & Mochida, Akashi & Takaki, Rie & Yoshie, Ryuichiro & Baba, Seizo, 2010. "Development and construction of the novel solar thermal desiccant cooling system incorporating hot water production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 478-486, February.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard, 2007. "Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5737-5746, November.
- Jessica Zhang & Sarah Palmer & David Pimentel, 2012. "Energy production from corn," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 221-231, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.