Global oil & gas depletion: an overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Senger & Stefan Bünz & Jürgen Mienert, 2010. "First-Order Estimation of In-Place Gas Resources at the Nyegga Gas Hydrate Prospect, Norwegian Sea," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(12), pages 2001-2026, December.
- Ellison, Martin & Scott, Andrew, 2013.
"Learning and price volatility in duopoly models of resource depletion,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 806-820.
- Martin Ellison & Andrew Scott, 2009. "Learning and Price Volatility in Duopoly Models of Resource Depletion," OxCarre Working Papers 025, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ellison, Martin & Scott, Andrew, 2009. "Learning and Price Volatility in Duopoly Models of Resource Depletion," CEPR Discussion Papers 7378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esposto, Stefano, 2008. "The possible role of nuclear energy in Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1584-1588, May.
- Jessica G. Lambert & Gail P. Lambert, 2011. "Predicting the Psychological Response of the American People to Oil Depletion and Declining Energy Return on Investment (EROI)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 2129-2156, November.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Al Marchohi, Mohamed, 2010. "Views on peak oil and its relation to climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5572-5581, October.
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & Mathias Siems & John K. Ashton, 2011. "The financial regulation of energy and environmental markets," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 355-369, November.
- Bentley, R.W. & Mannan, S.A. & Wheeler, S.J., 2007. "Assessing the date of the global oil peak: The need to use 2P reserves," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6364-6382, December.
- Hall, Peter J., 2008. "Energy storage: The route to liberation from the fossil fuel economy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4363-4367, December.
- Aleklett, Kjell & Höök, Mikael & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Lardelli, Michael & Snowden, Simon & Söderbergh, Bengt, 2010. "The Peak of the Oil Age - Analyzing the world oil production Reference Scenario in World Energy Outlook 2008," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1398-1414, March.
- Ali Mirchi & Saeed Hadian & Kaveh Madani & Omid M. Rouhani & Azadeh M. Rouhani, 2012. " World Energy Balance Outlook and OPEC Production Capacity: Implications for Global Oil Security," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 2626-2651, July.
- Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio, 2007.
"Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 210-226, January.
- Giorgio Vicini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Valeria Costantini, 2005. "Security of Energy Supply: Comparing Scenarios From a European Perspective," Working Papers 2005.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Foran, Barney & Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher & Bilek, Marcela, 2005. "Integrating sustainable chain management with triple bottom line accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 143-157, January.
- Wang, Jianliang & Feng, Lianyong & Zhao, Lin & Snowden, Simon & Wang, Xu, 2011. "A comparison of two typical multicyclic models used to forecast the world's conventional oil production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7616-7621.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard, 2007. "Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5737-5746, November.
- Malte Schwoon & Floortje Alkemade & Koen Frenken & Marko P. Hekkert, 2006. "Flexible transition strategies towards future well-to-wheel chains: an evolutionary modelling approach," Working Papers FNU-114, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2006.
- Gilbert, Richard & Perl, Anthony, 2007. "Grid-connected vehicles as the core of future land-based transport systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3053-3060, May.
- Persson, Tobias A. & Azar, C. & Johansson, D. & Lindgren, K., 2007. "Major oil exporters may profit rather than lose, in a carbon-constrained world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6346-6353, December.
- Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Höök, Mikael & Aleklett, Kjell, 2009. "How reasonable are oil production scenarios from public agencies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4809-4818, November.
- Ugo Bardi & Alessandro Lavacchi, 2009. "A Simple Interpretation of Hubbert’s Model of Resource Exploitation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 646-661, August.
- Sena, Marcelo Fonseca Monteiro de & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Szklo, Alexandre, 2013. "Will Venezuelan extra-heavy oil be a significant source of petroleum in the next decades?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 51-59.
- Lisa Leinert, 2012. "Does the Oil Price Adjust Optimally to Oil Field Discoveries?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/169, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.