Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2007, Volume 380, Issue C
- 439-446 Measuring large scale space perception in literary texts
by Rossi, Paolo
- 447-454 Time-correlations in marathon arrival sequences
by Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Dagdug, Leonardo
- 455-469 Reliability and sensitivity analysis of a system with multiple unreliable service stations and standby switching failures
by Ke, Jyh-Bin & Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wang, Kuo-Hsiung
- 470-480 Cellular automaton model for mixed traffic flow with motorcycles
by Meng, Jian-ping & Dai, Shi-qiang & Dong, Li-yun & Zhang, Jie-fang
- 481-489 Interactions of waves in the speed-gradient traffic flow model
by Tang, T.Q. & Huang, H.J. & Gao, Z.Y. & Wong, S.C.
- 490-502 Traffic mixing in deterministic two-lane model of Hurricane evacuation
by Tanaka, Katsunori & Nagatani, Takashi & Hanaura, Hirotoshi
- 503-511 Vehicular traffic through a sequence of green-wave lights
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 512-518 Volatilities and desires of the agent clusters drive together markets
by Dong, Linrong
- 519-527 Learning and equilibrium selection in a coordination game with heterogeneous agents
by Fogale, Alberto & Pellizzari, Paolo & Warglien, Massimo
- 528-538 Self-questioning games and ping-pong effect in the BA network
by Gao, Kun & Wang, Wen-Xu & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 539-551 Statistical properties and network structure of the marriage problem
by Bouzat, Sebastián & Zanette, Damián H.
- 552-562 Improvement of the robustness on geographical networks by adding shortcuts
by Hayashi, Yukio & Matsukubo, Jun
- 563-576 Synchronization of competitive neural networks with different time scales
by Lou, Xuyang & Cui, Baotong
- 577-584 Scaling laws of the network traffic flow
by Gao, Zi-You & Li, Ke-Ping & Li, Xin-Gang & Huang, Hai-Jun & Mao, Bao-Hua & Zheng, Jian-Feng
- 585-591 Network harness: Metropolis public transport
by von Ferber, C. & Holovatch, T. & Holovatch, Yu. & Palchykov, V.
- 592-600 Topological fractal networks introduced by mixed degree distribution
by Zou, Liuhua & Pei, Wenjiang & Li, Tao & He, Zhenya & Cheung, Yiuming
- 601-610 Discrete scale invariance in scale free graphs
by Graña, Matías & Pinasco, Juan Pablo
- 611-620 The effect of generalized deactivation mechanism in weighted networks
by Tian, Liang & Shi, Da-Ning & Zhu, Chen-Ping
- 621-628 Correlations in random Apollonian network
by Zhang, Zhongzhi & Zhou, Shuigeng
- 629-638 Chinese character structure analysis based on complex networks
by Li, Jianyu & Zhou, Jie
- 639-650 Local-world evolving networks with tunable clustering
by Zhang, Zhongzhi & Rong, Lili & Wang, Bing & Zhou, Shuigeng & Guan, Jihong
- 651-664 Optimization for supply chain models with policies
by Herty, M. & Ringhofer, C.
- 665-672 Structure of n-clique networks embedded in a complex network
by Takemoto, Kazuhiro & Oosawa, Chikoo & Akutsu, Tatsuya
- 673-683 Optimizing complex networks for resilience against cascading failure
by Ash, J. & Newth, D.
- 684-690 Epidemics and immunization on Euclidean distance preferred small-world networks
by Guo, Wei-Ping & Li, Xiang & Wang, Xiao-Fan
2007, Volume 379, Issue 2
- 357-371 Quasi-static properties of Markovian systems in metastable state: Fluctuation–dissipation theorem
by Báez, G. & Méndez-Sánchez, R.A.
- 372-388 Particle fluctuations within sub-regions of an N-particle, two-dimensional fluid: Finite-size effects and compressibility
by Salacuse, J.J.
- 389-400 On the double phase-transition of fluids adsorbed in disordered porous media
by Vakarin, E.V. & Dong, W. & Badiali, J.P.
- 401-408 Multiple-relaxation time lattice Boltzmann method for the finite Knudsen number region
by Szalmás, L.
- 409-416 Ring approximation at equilibrium: The hard sphere pair correlation function
by Piasecki, Jarosław & Soto, Rodrigo
- 417-435 Chapman–Enskog solutions to arbitrary order in Sonine polynomials I: Simple, rigid-sphere gas
by Loyalka, S.K. & Tipton, E.L. & Tompson, R.V.
- 436-458 The sunspot as an autonomous dynamical system: A model for the growth and decay phases of sunspots
by Livadiotis, George & Moussas, Xenophon
- 459-464 Cycles, scaling and crossover phenomenon in length of the day (LOD) time series
by Telesca, Luciano
- 465-470 Long-range memory elementary 1D cellular automata: Dynamics and nonextensivity
by Rohlf, Thimo & Tsallis, Constantino
- 471-482 Negaton and complexiton solutions of sine-Gordon equation
by Wu, Hongxia & Fan, Tianyou
- 483-490 Stochasticity and non-locality of time
by Ohira, Toru
- 491-502 Numerical study of metastability due to tunneling: The quantum string method
by Qian, Tiezheng & Ren, Weiqing & Shi, Jing & E, Weinan & Sheng, Ping
- 503-512 Wavelet entropy of stochastic processes
by Zunino, L. & Pérez, D.G. & Garavaglia, M. & Rosso, O.A.
- 513-522 Quasi-additivity of Tsallis entropies and correlated subsystems
by Asgarani, S. & Mirza, B.
- 523-533 General nonlocal diffusion–convection mean field models: Nonexistence of global solutions
by Biler, Piotr & Woyczyński, Wojbor
- 534-544 Replica symmetry breaking in the Ising spin glass model on Bethe-like lattices with loop
by Yokota, Terufumi
- 545-551 Quantum games via search algorithms
by Romanelli, A.
- 552-558 Non-stationary correlation matrices and noise
by Martins, André C.R.
- 559-568 First order phase transitions of the Potts model in fractal dimensions
by Monceau, Pascal
- 569-578 Specific heat of magnetic and semiconductor quasiperiodic structures
by Jácome, S.B. & Coelho, I.P. & Anselmo, D.H.A.L. & Bezerra, C.G.
- 579-586 A comparative analysis of linear, nonlinear and improved nonlinear thermodynamic models of voltage-dependent ion channel kinetics
by Ozer, Mahmut
- 587-594 Multicanonical sampling of vortex states in magnetic nanoelements
by Reitzner, D. & Horváth, D.
- 595-606 Effects of detachment and size of particles in totally asymmetric simple exclusion processes
by Yang, Xian-Qing & Qiu, Kang & Zhang, Wei & Ren, Lin & Xu, Wen-Tao & Deng, You-Jin
- 607-614 On fractional order differential equations model for nonlocal epidemics
by Ahmed, E. & Elgazzar, A.S.
- 615-620 Kinetics of distribution of infections in networks
by Avramov, I.
- 621-627 Searching threshold effects in the interest rate: An application to Turkey case
by Yavuz, Nilgun Cil & Guris, Burak & Yilanci, Veli
- 628-634 On the relationship between mergers and economic activity: Evidence from an optimised hybrid method
by Cook, Steven
- 635-644 Hausdorff clustering of financial time series
by Basalto, Nicolas & Bellotti, Roberto & De Carlo, Francesco & Facchi, Paolo & Pantaleo, Ester & Pascazio, Saverio
- 645-653 The minority game with incomplete strategies
by Yang, Cheng & Sun, Shixin
- 654-660 Simulation for pedestrian dynamics by real-coded cellular automata (RCA)
by Yamamoto, Kazuhiro & Kokubo, Satoshi & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 661-664 Competition of languages in the presence of a barrier
by Schulze, Christian & Stauffer, Dietrich
- 665-671 Evolution of vocabulary on scale-free and random networks
by Kalampokis, Alkiviadis & Kosmidis, Kosmas & Argyrakis, Panos
- 672-680 Evolutionary prisoner's dilemma game on Barabási–Albert scale-free networks
by Wu, Zhi-Xi & Guan, Jian-Yue & Xu, Xin-Jian & Wang, Ying-Hai
- 681-690 Consensus problem in multi-agent systems with physical position neighbourhood evolving network
by Wu, Zheng Ping & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Wu, Xianyong
- 691-700 On the emergence of scaling in weighted networks
by Jeżewski, W
- 701-713 Network formed by traces of random walks
by Ikeda, N.
- 714-726 Effect of node deleting on network structure
by Deng, Ke & Zhao, Heping & Li, Dejun
- 727-734 The web graph of a tourism system
by Baggio, Rodolfo
2007, Volume 379, Issue 1
- 1-9 Hurst exponents, Markov processes, and fractional Brownian motion
by McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H. & Bassler, Kevin E.
- 10-22 On the first passage time and leapover properties of Lévy motions
by Koren, T. & Chechkin, A.V. & Klafter, J.
- 23-31 Conformations of isolated ampholytic dendrimers in solutions
by Timoshenko, Edward G. & Kuznetsov, Yuri A. & Simonov, George E.
- 32-40 Long-time rotational motion of a set of rigid bodies immersed in a viscous fluid
by Felderhof, B.U.
- 41-51 Critical adsorption of crosslinked polymer blends
by Benhamou, M. & Boughou, M. & Kaı¨di, H. & El Yaznasni, M. & Ridouane, H.
- 52-58 The critical endpoint in phase diagrams of attractive hard spheres
by Fleer, Gerard J. & Tuinier, Remco
- 59-80 Stability of cylindrical conducting fluids with heat and mass transfer in longitudinal periodic electric field
by El-Sayed, M.F. & Mohamed, A.A. & Metwaly, T.M.N.
- 81-89 H∞ synchronization of chaotic systems using output feedback control design
by Hou, Yi-You & Liao, Teh-Lu & Yan, Jun-Juh
- 90-100 Fermion entropy of non-uniformly rectilinearly accelerating black hole with electric and magnetic charges
by Zhang, Jingyi & Fan, Jun-Hui
- 101-110 Measurability of vacuum fluctuations and dark energy
by Beck, Christian & Mackey, Michael C.
- 111-121 Shock waves in virus fitness evolution
by Carvalhaes, Fernando Goldenstein & Goldman, Carla
- 122-132 Wavelet Jensen–Shannon divergence as a tool for studying the dynamics of frequency band components in EEG epileptic seizures
by Pereyra, M.E. & Lamberti, P.W. & Rosso, O.A.
- 133-150 Dynamics of allosteric action in multisite protein modification
by Milotti, Edoardo & Del Fabbro, Alessio & Dalla Pellegrina, Chiara & Chignola, Roberto
- 151-167 The CTRW in finance: Direct and inverse problems with some generalizations and extensions
by Masoliver, Jaume & Montero, Miquel & Perelló, Josep & Weiss, George H.
- 168-178 Multiple time scales and the empirical models for stochastic volatility
by Buchbinder, G.L. & Chistilin, K.M.
- 179-187 Complexity analysis of the stock market
by Park, Joongwoo Brian & Won Lee, Jeong & Yang, Jae-Suk & Jo, Hang-Hyun & Moon, Hie-Tae
- 188-198 Self-similar characteristics of the currency exchange rate in an economy in transition
by Scarlat, E.I. & Stan, Cristina & Cristescu, C.P.
- 199-206 The critical properties of the agent-based model with environmental–economic interactions
by Kuscsik, Zoltán & Horváth, Denis & Gmitra, Martin
- 207-225 An agent-based approach to financial stylized facts
by Shimokawa, Tetsuya & Suzuki, Kyoko & Misawa, Tadanobu
- 226-234 Three-body interactions in sociophysics and their role in coalition forming
by Naumis, Gerardo G. & Samaniego-Steta, F. & del Castillo-Mussot, M. & Vázquez, G.J.
- 235-240 A power law distribution in patients’ lengths of stay in hospital
by Hellervik, A. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 241-249 Intracultural diversity in a model of social dynamics
by Parravano, A. & Rivera-Ramirez, H. & Cosenza, M.G.
- 250-262 A novel algorithm of simulating multi-velocity evacuation based on cellular automata modeling and tenability condition
by Weifeng, Yuan & Kang Hai, Tan
- 263-273 Theory and simulation for jamming transitions induced by a slow vehicle in traffic flow
by Masukura, Syuichi & Nagatani, Takashi & Tanaka, Katsunori & Hanaura, Hirotoshi
- 274-290 Effect of adaptive cruise control systems on mixed traffic flow near an on-ramp
by Davis, L.C.
- 291-297 A game theory model of urban public traffic networks
by Su, B.B. & Chang, H. & Chen, Y.-Z. & He, D.R.
- 298-306 Pinning control of complex dynamical networks with general topology
by Xiang, L.Y. & Liu, Z.X. & Chen, Z.Q. & Chen, F. & Yuan, Z.Z.
- 307-316 Community structure and ethnic preferences in school friendship networks
by González, M.C. & Herrmann, H.J. & Kertész, J. & Vicsek, T.
- 317-333 The topology of interbank payment flows
by Soramäki, Kimmo & Bech, Morten L. & Arnold, Jeffrey & Glass, Robert J. & Beyeler, Walter E.
- 334-356 The stabilizing effect of noise on the dynamics of a Boolean network
by Goodrich, Christopher S. & Matache, Mihaela T.
2007, Volume 378, Issue 2
- 139-156 Hydromagnetic parametric resonance instability of two superposed conducting fluids in porous medium
by El-Sayed, M.F.
- 157-166 Similarities in diversely different glass-forming systems
by Tokuyama, Michio
- 167-182 Generalized excluded volume and the diffusivity and viscosity of supercooled liquids and glasses over the entire fragility spectrum
by Rah, Kyunil
- 183-193 Heat flux between parallel plates through a binary gaseous mixture over the whole range of the Knudsen number
by Sharipov, Felix & Cumin, Liliana M. Gramani & Kalempa, Denize
- 194-200 Scaling behavior of roughness in the two-dimensional Kardar–Parisi–Zhang growth
by Ma, K. & Jiang, J. & Yang, C.B.
- 201-210 An exactly solvable nonlinear model: Constructive effects of correlations between Gaussian noises
by Góra, P.F.
- 211-222 Zero-dimensional model for magnetic curvature driven Rayleigh Taylor turbulence simulations
by Sharma, Sarveshwar & Das, Amita & Kaw, Predhiman & Sen, Abhijit
- 223-237 Transition to chaos in discrete nonlinear Schrödinger equation with long-range interaction
by Korabel, Nickolay & Zaslavsky, George M.
- 238-254 Path integral evaluation of the one-loop effective potential in field theory of diffusion-limited reactions
by Hochberg, D. & Zorzano, M.-P.
- 255-272 A variational perturbation approximation method in Tsallis non-extensive statistical physics
by Lu, Wen-Fa & Cai, Tuo & Koo Kim, Chul
- 273-282 Interpretation of experimental results of spin chains with weak interchain interaction
by Thanos, S.
- 283-298 Replica symmetry breaking related to a general ultrametric space III: The case of general measure
by Khrennikov, A.Yu. & Kozyrev, S.V.
- 299-306 Quantum theory of irreversibility
by Pérez-Madrid, A.
- 307-314 Energy landscape paving as a perfect optimization approach under detrended fluctuation analysis
by Hamacher, Kay
- 315-328 Slow relaxation in heterogeneous Hamiltonian systems: Numerical study compared with Landau–Teller approximation
by Watanabe, Yoshihiro & Fuchikami, Nobuko
- 329-335 Parallel vs. sequential belief propagation decoding of LDPC codes over GF(q) and Markov sources
by Yacov, N. & Efraim, H. & Kfir, H. & Kanter, I. & Shental, O.
- 336-344 Respiratory modulation of heart beat-to-beat interval in diabetic patients
by Capurro, Alberto & Malta, Coraci P. & Diambra, Luis & Contreras, Paola & Migliaro, Eduardo R.
- 345-356 Eigenvalue density of cross-correlations in Sri Lankan financial market
by Nilantha, K.G.D.R. & Ranasinghe, & Malmini, P.K.C.
- 357-373 Some new evidence on bond initial public offerings in the Taiwan Stock Exchange: An industrial perspective
by Ke, Mei-Chu & Liang Liao, Tung & Hsu, Hong-Ming
- 374-386 Scale-adjusted volatility and the Dow Jones index
by Ellis, Craig & Hudson, Christopher
- 387-398 Statistical properties of German Dax and Chinese indices
by Qiu, T. & Zheng, B. & Ren, F. & Trimper, S.
- 399-407 Non-linear characteristics and long-range correlations in Asian stock markets
by Jiang, J. & Ma, K. & Cai, X.
- 408-422 Loss aversion, large deviation preferences and optimal portfolio weights for some classes of return processes
by Duffy, Ken & Lobunets, Olena & Suhov, Yuri
- 423-426 On the optimization of a CAPM portfolio using lower partial moments as measure of risk and using the possibility of safeguarding its loss
by Spreitzer, U.W. & Reznik, V.
- 427-442 The Chinese chaos game
by Matsushita, Raul & Gleria, Iram & Figueiredo, Annibal & Da Silva, Sergio
- 443-452 Properties of the wealth process in a market microstructure model
by Theodosopoulos, Ted & Yuen, Ming
- 453-458 Phase transitions in Nowak–Sznajd opinion dynamics
by Wołoszyn, Maciej & Stauffer, Dietrich & Kułakowski, Krzysztof
- 459-464 The relations between agent performances and their intellective abilities in mix-games
by Gou, Chengling
- 465-474 Dynamically tessellating algorithm for analysis of pore size distribution in particle agglomerates
by Benedict, Mark & Dutt, Meenakshi & Elliott, James
- 475-484 Synchronized flow and phase separations in single-lane mixed traffic flow
by Wang, Ruili & Jiang, Rui & Wu, Qing-Song & Liu, Mingzhe
- 485-497 A two-dimensional CA model for traffic flow with car origin and destination
by In-nami, Junji & Toyoki, Hiroyasu
- 498-504 Modelling train delays with q-exponential functions
by Briggs, Keith & Beck, Christian
- 505-511 Effects of the cascading failures on scale-free traffic networks
by Wu, J.J. & Gao, Z.Y. & Sun, H.J.
- 512-518 Prisoner's Dilemma on community networks
by Chen, Xiaojie & Fu, Feng & Wang, Long
- 519-526 Extracting hidden fluctuation patterns of Hang Seng stock index from network topologies
by Li, Ping & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 527-536 Novel criteria of synchronization stability in complex networks with coupling delays
by Yun Wang, Qing & Rong Chen, Guan & Shao Lu, Qi & Hao, Fei
- 537-549 From lag synchronization to pattern formation in networked dynamics
by Zhang, Zhiyong & Luo, Jigui & Liu, Zengrong
- 550-560 Diffusion approach for community discovering within the complex networks: LiveJournal study
by Zakharov, Pavel
- 561-572 A local-world network model based on inter-node correlation degree
by Xuan, Qi & Li, Yanjun & Wu, Tie-Jun
- 573-582 New network architecture for stoichiometrically, thermodynamically and kinetically balanced metabolic reaction systems
by Fishtik, Ilie & Datta, Ravindra
- 583-590 The effect of weight on community structure of networks
by Fan, Ying & Li, Menghui & Zhang, Peng & Wu, Jinshan & Di, Zengru
- 591-602 Weighted assortative and disassortative networks model
by Leung, C.C. & Chau, H.F.
- 603-612 Novel hybrid mitigation strategy for improving the resiliency of hierarchical networks subjected to attacks
by Morehead, Raymond & Noore, Afzel
2007, Volume 378, Issue 1
- 1-10 An information theoretic approach to system differentiation on the basis of statistical dependencies between subsystems
by Jost, Jürgen & Bertschinger, Nils & Olbrich, Eckehard & Ay, Nihat & Frankel, Sidney
- 11-19 Percolation theory and fragmentation measures in social networks
by Chen, Yiping & Paul, Gerald & Cohen, Reuven & Havlin, Shlomo & Borgatti, Stephen P. & Liljeros, Fredrik & Eugene Stanley, H.
- 20-32 Phase transitions and overlapping modules in complex networks
by Vicsek, Tamás
- 33-47 Networks of strong ties
by Shi, Xiaolin & Adamic, Lada A. & Strauss, Martin J.
- 48-52 Extracting deep information from limited observations on an evolved social network
by Ormerod, Paul
- 53-58 Empiricism for descriptive social network models
by Roth, Camille
- 59-67 Automatic mapping and modeling of human networks
by Pentland, Alex (Sandy)
- 68-75 Proximity networks and epidemics
by Toroczkai, Zoltán & Guclu, Hasan
- 76-82 Smiling contributions: Social control in a public goods game with network decline
by Takács, Károly & Janky, Béla
- 83-91 Party–state systems and their dynamics as networks
by Csanádi, Maria
- 92-99 Transnational networks, diffusion dynamics, and electoral revolutions in the postcommunist world
by Bunce, Valerie & Wolchik, Sharon L.
- 100-109 Learning in innovation networks: Some simulation experiments
by Gilbert, Nigel & Ahrweiler, Petra & Pyka, Andreas
- 110-117 Cooperation in networked populations of selfish adaptive agents: Sensitivity to network structure
by Gulyás, László
- 118-126 The effects of nonlinear interactions and network structure in small group opinion dynamics
by Gabbay, Michael
- 127-134 Efficiency of goal-oriented communicating agents in different graph topologies: A study with Internet crawlers
by Lőrincz, András & Lázár, Katalin A. & Palotai, Zsolt
- 135-137 Social networks: Ideas for future research from the vantage point of political science
by Bunce, Valerie & Csanádi, Maria
2007, Volume 377, Issue 2
- 373-380 Unexpected spin-off from quantum gravity
by Benedetti, D. & Loll, R.
- 381-400 Numerical study for the electrified instability of viscoelastic cylindrical dielectric fluid film surrounded by a conducting gas
by El-Sayed, M.F. & Syam, M.I.
- 401-411 Brownian motion under a time-dependent periodic potential proportional to the square of the position of a particle and classical fluctuation squeezing
by Tashiro, Tohru & Morita, Akio
- 412-420 On the Brownian motion in a double-well potential in the overdamped limit
by Kalmykov, Yu.P. & Coffey, W.T. & Titov, S.V.
- 421-428 Exact solutions for KdV system equations hierarchy
by Ning, Tong-ke & Wu, Chong-feng & Zhang, Da-jun
- 429-434 Collective current rectification
by Denisov, S.
- 435-447 Dissipative solitons, wave asymmetry and dynamical ratchets
by del Rio, Ezequiel & Velarde, Manuel G. & Ebeling, Werner
- 448-464 Monte Carlo investigation of anomalous transport in presence of a discontinuity and of an advection field
by Marseguerra, M. & Zoia, A.
- 465-468 On the q-type distributions
by Nadarajah, Saralees & Kotz, Samuel
- 469-486 Kinetic theory with angle–action variables
by Chavanis, Pierre-Henri
- 487-500 Critical properties of classical XY and Heisenberg models: A mean-field renormalization group study
by Sadeghi, Azam & Shahbazi, Farhad
- 501-513 An exact solution on the ferromagnetic face-cubic spin model on a Bethe lattice
by Ohanyan, V.R. & Ananikyan, L.N. & Ananikian, N.S.
- 514-522 Negative heat capacity of Ar55 cluster
by Eryürek, M. & Güven, M.H.
- 523-530 Temperature dependency of phase transitions in polymer-dispersed nematic liquid crystal mediums
by Kayacan, Ozhan & Eren San, S. & Okutan, Mustafa
- 531-544 Polarization-diffusion effect on the dispersion of N- and α-dielectric relaxation modes
by Hernández, S.I. & del Castillo, L.F.
- 545-558 Microstructure characterization of granular materials
by Al-Raoush, Riyadh
- 559-564 Mechanical breakdown of trabecular bone: Dependence on microstructure
by Majumder, Shashwati Roy & Mazumdar, S.
- 565-575 Motion analysis of floating micro-granules: Microscale beads, inactivated Escherichia coli and platelets
by Yu, Heong-Sook & Han, Yong-Hui & Baik, Ku-Youn & Kim, Jungdae & Lee, Sang-Suk & Soh, Kwang-Sup
- 576-582 Power law of quiet time distribution in the Korean stock-market
by Hong, Byoung Hee & Eun Lee, Kyoung & Lee, Jae Woo
- 583-589 Extreme-value dependence: An application to exchange rate markets
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 590-598 Normalized truncated Levy walks applied to the study of financial indices
by Mariani, M.C. & Liu, Y.
- 599-615 Tests of the random walk hypothesis for financial data
by Nakamura, Tomomichi & Small, Michael
- 616-624 Evolutionary minority game on complex networks
by Shang, Lihui & Wang, Xiao Fan
- 625-632 Effect of imitation in a competing and evolving population in different situations
by Quan, Hongjun & Deng, Gang
- 633-640 Dangerous situations in a synchronized flow model
by Jiang, Rui & Wu, Qing-Song
- 641-650 Phase diagram of speed gradient model with an on-ramp
by Tang, Chang-Fu & Jiang, Rui & Wu, Qing-Song
- 651-660 Clustering and maximal flow in vehicular traffic through a sequence of traffic lights
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 661-671 Dynamical model for retrieval of tram schedule
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 672-688 Identifying the underlying structure and dynamic interactions in a voting network
by Saavedra, Serguei & Efstathiou, Janet & Reed-Tsochas, Felix
- 689-697 Epidemic spreading in a scale-free network of regular lattices
by Silva, S.L. & Ferreira, J.A. & Martins, M.L.
- 698-708 A Monte Carlo model for networks between professionals and society
by Hansen, Henning Frydenlund & Hansen, Alex
- 709-716 The origin of preferential attachment and the generalized preferential attachment for weighted networks
by Chen, Chen
2007, Volume 377, Issue 1
- 1-14 Some insights in superdiffusive transport
by Marseguerra, M. & Zoia, A.
- 15-23 New considerations of the Poisson–Boltzmann equation
by López-Fontán, José Luis & Santamarina, Cibrán & Sarmiento, Félix
- 24-32 A note on confined diffusion
by Bickel, Thomas
- 33-42 Generalized metric phase space for quantum systems and the uncertainty principle
by Sarris, C.M. & Proto, A.N.
- 43-52 Ambiguities in estimates of critical exponents for long-range dependent processes
by Duffy, Ken & King, Christopher & Malone, David
- 53-57 Temporal generation of power-law distributions: A universal ‘oligarchy mechanism’
by Eliazar, Iddo & Klafter, Joseph
- 58-66 Extensivity and nonextensivity of two-parameter entropies
by Asgarani, S. & Mirza, B.
- 67-78 On the extended Kolmogorov–Nagumo information-entropy theory, the q→1/q duality and its possible implications for a non-extensive two-dimensional Ising model
by Masi, Marco
- 79-83 Extended entropy and irreversible thermodynamics of a Lorentz diffusive gas
by Alvarez, X. & Jou, D.
- 84-94 Deformed damped harmonic oscillator
by Streklas, Antony
- 95-101 A note on the high temperature expansion of the density matrix for the isotropic Heisenberg chain
by Tsuboi, Zengo
- 102-114 Random sequential adsorption of polydisperse spherical particles: An integral-equation theory
by Danwanichakul, Panu & Charinpanitkul, Tawatchai
- 115-124 Anderson localization problem: An exact solution for 2-D anisotropic systems
by Kuzovkov, V.N. & von Niessen, W.
- 125-130 Epidemic spreading in lattice-embedded scale-free networks
by Xu, Xin-Jian & Wu, Zhi-Xi & Chen, Guanrong
- 131-137 A prey–predator model of learning based on bit string with intelligence
by He, Mingfeng & Pan, Qiuhui & Wang, Zhirui
- 138-154 Empirical study of ARFIMA model based on fractional differencing
by Xiu, Jin & Jin, Yao