Pseudo paths towards minimum energy states in network dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassanibesheli, Forough & Hedayatifar, Leila & Gawroński, Przemysław & Stojkow, Maria & Żuchowska-Skiba, Dorota & Kułakowski, Krzysztof, 2017. "Gain and loss of esteem, direct reciprocity and Heider balance," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 334-339.
- Amir Hossein Shirazi & Ali Namaki & Amir Ahmad Roohi & Gholam Reza Jafari, 2013. "Transparency Effect in the Emergence of Monopolies in Social Networks," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 16(1), pages 1-1.
- Faqeeh, Ali & Aghababaei Samani, Keivan, 2012. "Community detection based on the “clumpiness” matrix in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(7), pages 2463-2474.
- Axelrod, Robert & Bennett, D. Scott, 1993. "A Landscape Theory of Aggregation," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 211-233, April.
- Mobarhan, N.S. Safavi & Saeedi, A. & Roodposhti, F. Rahnamay & Jafari, G.R., 2016. "Network trending; leadership, followership and neutrality among companies: A random matrix approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 858-863.
- Namaki, A. & Jafari, G.R. & Raei, R., 2011. "Comparing the structure of an emerging market with a mature one under global perturbation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(17), pages 3020-3025.
- Qian-Ming Zhang & Linyuan Lü & Wen-Qiang Wang & Yu-Xiao & Tao Zhou, 2013. "Potential Theory for Directed Networks," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(2), pages 1-8, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheykhali, Somaye & Darooneh, Amir Hossein & Jafari, Gholam Reza, 2020. "Partial balance in social networks with stubborn links," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 548(C).
- Du, Haifeng & He, Xiaochen & Wang, Jingjing & Feldman, Marcus W., 2018. "Reversing structural balance in signed networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 503(C), pages 780-792.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork dynamics; Balance theory; Jammed state; Participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:483:y:2017:i:c:p:109-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.