Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
2015, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 609-619 Volatility forecasting: The role of lunch-break returns, overnight returns, trading volume and leverage effects
by Wang, Xunxiao & Wu, Chongfeng & Xu, Weidong
- 620-634 Forecasting realized volatility with changing average levels
by Gallo, Giampiero M. & Otranto, Edoardo
- 635-650 Option pricing with asymmetric heteroskedastic normal mixture models
by Rombouts, Jeroen V.K. & Stentoft, Lars
- 651-663 Forecasting the forecastability quotient for inventory management
by Hill, Arthur V. & Zhang, Weiyong & Burch, Gerald F.
- 664-679 Macroeconomic forecasting during the Great Recession: The return of non-linearity?
by Ferrara, Laurent & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Mogliani, Matteo
- 682-691 Macroeconomic forecasting and structural analysis through regularized reduced-rank regression
by Bernardini, Emmanuela & Cubadda, Gianluca
- 692-711 Markov-switching mixed-frequency VAR models
by Foroni, Claudia & Guérin, Pierre & Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 712-738 EuroMInd-C: A disaggregate monthly indicator of economic activity for the Euro area and member countries
by Grassi, Stefano & Proietti, Tommaso & Frale, Cecilia & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Mazzi, Gianluigi
- 739-756 Conditional forecasts and scenario analysis with vector autoregressions for large cross-sections
by Bańbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele
- 757-768 Forecasting with Bayesian multivariate vintage-based VARs
by Carriero, Andrea & Clements, Michael P. & Galvão, Ana Beatriz
- 769-781 Interpretation and use of sensitivity in econometrics, illustrated with forecast combinations
by Magnus, Jan R. & Vasnev, Andrey L.
- 782-798 Comparison of methods for constructing joint confidence bands for impulse response functions
by Lütkepohl, Helmut & Staszewska-Bystrova, Anna & Winker, Peter
- 799-814 Generalized autocontours: Evaluation of multivariate density models
by González-Rivera, Gloria & Sun, Yingying
- 815-833 Copula modelling of dependence in multivariate time series
by Smith, Michael Stanley
- 834-848 Bootstrap multi-step forecasts of non-Gaussian VAR models
by Fresoli, Diego & Ruiz, Esther & Pascual, Lorenzo
- 849-861 Selecting volatility forecasting models for portfolio allocation purposes
by Becker, R. & Clements, A.E. & Doolan, M.B. & Hurn, A.S.
- 862-875 Forecasting multivariate time series under present-value model short- and long-run co-movement restrictions
by Guillén, Osmani Teixeira & Hecq, Alain & Issler, João Victor & Saraiva, Diogo
- 876-894 Testing causality between two vectors in multivariate GARCH models
by Woźniak, Tomasz
- 898-909 Origins of Presidential poll aggregation: A perspective from 2004 to 2012
by Wang, Samuel S.-H.
- 910-915 A simple approach to projecting the electoral college
by Putnam, Joshua T.
- 916-929 The wisdom of crowds: Applying Condorcet’s jury theorem to forecasting US presidential elections
by Murr, Andreas E.
- 930-942 Calibrating ensemble forecasting models with sparse data in the social sciences
by Montgomery, Jacob M. & Hollenbach, Florian M. & Ward, Michael D.
- 943-951 Limitations of Ensemble Bayesian Model Averaging for forecasting social science problems
by Graefe, Andreas & Küchenhoff, Helmut & Stierle, Veronika & Riedl, Bernhard
- 952-964 Combining forecasts for elections: Accurate, relevant, and timely
by Rothschild, David
- 965-979 Under-performing, over-performing, or just performing? The limitations of fundamentals-based presidential election forecasting
by Lauderdale, Benjamin E. & Linzer, Drew
- 980-991 Forecasting elections with non-representative polls
by Wang, Wei & Rothschild, David & Goel, Sharad & Gelman, Andrew
- 992-1007 Can we vote with our tweet? On the perennial difficulty of election forecasting with social media
by Huberty, Mark
2015, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 223-237 Forecast combination with outlier protection
by Cheng, Gang & Yang, Yuhong
- 238-252 Do high-frequency financial data help forecast oil prices? The MIDAS touch at work
by Baumeister, Christiane & Guérin, Pierre & Kilian, Lutz
- 253-262 ROC-based model estimation for forecasting large changes in demand
by Schneider, Matthew J. & Gorr, Wilpen L.
- 263-275 Balance sheets of financial intermediaries: Do they forecast economic activity?
by Sekkel, Rodrigo M.
- 276-285 Forecasting residential investment in the United States
by Lunsford, Kurt G.
- 286-295 Weather station selection for electric load forecasting
by Hong, Tao & Wang, Pu & White, Laura
- 296-311 Modeling time-varying skewness via decomposition for out-of-sample forecast
by Liu, Xiaochun
- 312-324 How good are US government forecasts of the federal debt?
by Martinez, Andrew B.
- 325-348 Macroeconomic information, structural change, and the prediction of fiscal aggregates
by Carriero, Andrea & Mumtaz, Haroon & Theophilopoulou, Angeliki
- 349-363 Forecasting financial market activity using a semiparametric fractionally integrated Log-ACD
by Feng, Yuanhua & Zhou, Chen
- 364-390 Box office forecasting using machine learning algorithms based on SNS data
by Kim, Taegu & Hong, Jungsik & Kang, Pilsung
- 399-425 Some historical perspectives on the Bond-Stock Earnings Yield Model for crash prediction around the world
by Lleo, Sébastien & Ziemba, William T.
- 426-445 Using financial indicators to predict turning points in the business cycle: The case of the leading economic index for the United States
by Levanon, Gad & Manini, Jean-Claude & Ozyildirim, Ataman & Schaitkin, Brian & Tanchua, Jennelyn
- 446-453 A further analysis of the conference board’s new Leading Economic Index
by Lahiri, Kajal & Yang, Liu
- 454-472 Predictability and ‘good deals’ in currency markets
by Levich, Richard M. & Potì, Valerio
- 473-487 Pretesting for multi-step-ahead exchange rate forecasts with STAR models
by Enders, Walter & Pascalau, Razvan
- 488-500 Comparing the effectiveness of traditional vs. mechanized identification methods in post-sample forecasting for a macroeconomic Granger causality analysis
by Ye, Haichun & Ashley, Richard & Guerard, John
- 501-514 Interactions between analysts’ and managers’ earnings forecasts
by Brown, Lawrence D. & Zhou, Ling
- 515-530 Quantifying differential interpretation of public information using financial analysts’ earnings forecasts
by Sheng, Xuguang (Simon) & Thevenot, Maya
- 531-549 Do analysts treat winners and losers differently when forecasting earnings?
by Jung, Jay Heon & Pae, Jinhan & Yoo, Choong-Yuel
- 550-560 Earnings forecasting in a global stock selection model and efficient portfolio construction and management
by Guerard, John B. & Markowitz, Harry & Xu, GanLin
- 561-567 Applied mean-ETL optimization in using earnings forecasts
by Shao, Barret Pengyuan & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Mu, Yu
- 568-574 Effectiveness of earnings forecasts in efficient global portfolio construction
by Xia, Hui & Min, Xinyu & Deng, Shijie
- 575-581 News volume information: Beyond earnings forecasting in a global stock selection model
by Gillam, Robert A. & Guerard, John B. & Cahan, Rochester
- 582-584 A note on the integration of the alpha alignment factor and earnings forecasting models in producing more efficient Markowitz Frontiers
by Beheshti, Bijan
2015, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-19 Forecasting using DSGE models with financial frictions
by Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michał
- 20-32 Amplifying the learning effects via a Forecasting and Foresight Support System
by Spithourakis, Georgios P. & Petropoulos, Fotios & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos & Assimakopoulos, Vassilios
- 33-50 Forecasting GDP growth using mixed-frequency models with switching regimes
by Barsoum, Fady & Stankiewicz, Sandra
- 51-62 Quantifying survey expectations: A critical review and generalization of the Carlson–Parkin method
by Lahiri, Kajal & Zhao, Yongchen
- 63-78 Forecasting house prices in the 50 states using Dynamic Model Averaging and Dynamic Model Selection
by Bork, Lasse & Møller, Stig V.
- 79-90 Reproducibility in forecasting research
by Boylan, John E. & Goodwin, Paul & Mohammadipour, Maryam & Syntetos, Aris A.
- 99-112 Robust approaches to forecasting
by Castle, Jennifer L. & Clements, Michael P. & Hendry, David F.
- 113-129 Testing the value of probability forecasts for calibrated combining
by Lahiri, Kajal & Peng, Huaming & Zhao, Yongchen
- 130-139 Forecasting the Brazilian real and the Mexican peso: Asymmetric loss, forecast rationality, and forecaster herding
by Fritsche, Ulrich & Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg
- 140-143 Forecasters and rationality—A comment on Fritsche et al., Forecasting the Brazilian Real and Mexican Peso: Asymmetric loss, forecast rationality and forecaster herding
by Fildes, Robert
- 144-154 Information rigidities: Comparing average and individual forecasts for a large international panel
by Dovern, Jonas & Fritsche, Ulrich & Loungani, Prakash & Tamirisa, Natalia
- 157-164 Evaluating a vector of the Fed’s forecasts
by Sinclair, Tara M. & Stekler, H.O. & Carnow, Warren
- 165-175 Evaluating the economic forecasts of FOMC members
by Sheng, Xuguang (Simon)
- 176-184 Do forecasters believe in Okun’s Law? An assessment of unemployment and output forecasts
by Ball, Laurence & Jalles, João Tovar & Loungani, Prakash
- 188-206 Forecasting economic activity with targeted predictors
by Bulligan, Guido & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Venditti, Fabrizio
- 207-221 The future of oil: Geology versus technology
by Benes, Jaromir & Chauvet, Marcelle & Kamenik, Ondra & Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas & Mursula, Susanna & Selody, Jack
2014, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 847-862 Tracking world trade and GDP in real time
by Golinelli, Roberto & Parigi, Giuseppe
- 863-881 Forecasting daily return densities from intraday data: A multifractal approach
by Hallam, Mark & Olmo, Jose
- 882-897 An evaluation of business survey indices for short-term forecasting: Balance method versus Carlson–Parkin method
by Vermeulen, Philip
- 898-917 Predicting recessions with a composite real-time dynamic probit model
by Proaño, Christian R. & Theobald, Thomas
- 918-927 Data transforms with exponential smoothing methods of forecasting
by Beaumont, Adrian N.
- 928-933 Forecasting intermittent demand by hyperbolic-exponential smoothing
by Prestwich, S.D. & Tarim, S.A. & Rossi, R. & Hnich, B.
- 944-962 Evaluating forecasts of political conflict dynamics
by Brandt, Patrick T. & Freeman, John R. & Schrodt, Philip A.
- 963-980 Bayesian forecasting and portfolio decisions using dynamic dependent sparse factor models
by Zhou, Xiaocong & Nakajima, Jouchi & West, Mike
- 981-995 Professional forecasters and real-time forecasting with a DSGE model
by Smets, Frank & Warne, Anders & Wouters, Rafael
- 996-1015 Forecasting macroeconomic time series: LASSO-based approaches and their forecast combinations with dynamic factor models
by Li, Jiahan & Chen, Weiye
- 1016-1029 Currency crisis early warning systems: Why they should be dynamic
by Candelon, Bertrand & Dumitrescu, Elena-Ivona & Hurlin, Christophe
- 1030-1081 Electricity price forecasting: A review of the state-of-the-art with a look into the future
by Weron, Rafał
- 1082-1097 The challenges of pre-launch forecasting of adoption time series for new durable products
by Goodwin, Paul & Meeran, Sheik & Dyussekeneva, Karima
- 1098-1109 Demographic forecasts and fiscal policy rules
by Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo & Alho, Juha M.
- 1110-1119 Future changes in age and household patterns: Some implications for public finances
by Jacobsen, Rasmus Højbjerg & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard
- 1120-1127 Response to updated mortality forecasts in life cycle saving and labor supply
by Määttänen, Niku & Alho, Juha
- 1128-1135 Forecasting demographic forecasts
by Alho, Juha M.
2014, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 407-414 Prediction in a spatial nested error components panel data model
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Pirotte, Alain
- 415-425 Forecasting the US housing market
by Kouwenberg, Roy & Zwinkels, Remco
- 426-448 Evaluating alternative models of trend inflation
by Clark, Todd E. & Doh, Taeyoung
- 449-463 Forecasting return volatility: Level shifts with varying jump probability and mean reversion
by Xu, Jiawen & Perron, Pierre
- 464-476 Modeling and forecasting of Brazilian reservoir inflows via dynamic linear models
by Lima, L.M. Marangon & Popova, E. & Damien, P.
- 477-490 The modeling and forecasting of extreme events in electricity spot markets
by Herrera, Rodrigo & González, Nicolás
- 491-497 Marked point process hotspot maps for homicide and gun crime prediction in Chicago
by Mohler, George
- 498-516 Short-term forecasting of GDP with a DSGE model augmented by monthly indicators
by Červená, Marianna & Schneider, Martin
- 520-535 Green shoots and double dips in the euro area: A real time measure
by Camacho, Maximo & Perez Quiros, Gabriel & Poncela, Pilar
- 539-549 The way out of recessions: A forecasting analysis for some Euro area countries
by Bec, Frédérique & Bouabdallah, Othman & Ferrara, Laurent
- 554-568 A comparison of mixed frequency approaches for nowcasting Euro area macroeconomic aggregates
by Foroni, Claudia & Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 572-584 Forecasting macroeconomic variables using collapsed dynamic factor analysis
by Bräuning, Falk & Koopman, Siem Jan
- 589-612 Forecasting with factor-augmented error correction models
by Banerjee, Anindya & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Masten, Igor
- 616-631 Forecasting performances of three automated modelling techniques during the economic crisis 2007–2009
by Kock, Anders Bredahl & Teräsvirta, Timo
- 635-644 Short-term inflation projections: A Bayesian vector autoregressive approach
by Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Momferatou, Daphne & Onorante, Luca
- 648-659 The financial content of inflation risks in the euro area
by Andrade, Philippe & Fourel, Valère & Ghysels, Eric & Idier, Julien
- 662-682 Evaluating predictive densities of US output growth and inflation in a large macroeconomic data set
by Rossi, Barbara & Sekhposyan, Tatevik
- 691-713 Stress-testing US bank holding companies: A dynamic panel quantile regression approach
by Covas, Francisco B. & Rump, Ben & Zakrajšek, Egon
- 717-728 Stress testing banks
by Schuermann, Til
- 729-740 Assessing the historical role of credit: Business cycles, financial crises and the legacy of Charles S. Peirce
by Jordà, Òscar
- 741-758 Nowcasting and forecasting global financial sector stress and credit market dislocation
by Schwaab, Bernd & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André
- 759-780 Evaluating early warning indicators of banking crises: Satisfying policy requirements
by Drehmann, Mathias & Juselius, Mikael
- 781-794 Forecasting systemic impact in financial networks
by Hautsch, Nikolaus & Schaumburg, Julia & Schienle, Melanie
- 797-806 Computing systemic risk using multiple behavioral and keystone networks: The emergence of a crisis in primate societies and banks
by Fushing, Hsieh & Jordà, Òscar & Beisner, Brianne & McCowan, Brenda
- 807-824 Correlation dynamics and international diversification benefits
by Christoffersen, Peter & Errunza, Vihang & Jacobs, Kris & Jin, Xisong
- 825-843 Forecasting commodity price indexes using macroeconomic and financial predictors
by Gargano, Antonio & Timmermann, Allan
2014, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 177-191 Forecast revisions of Mexican inflation and GDP growth
by Capistrán, Carlos & López-Moctezuma, Gabriel
- 192-205 Illusory profitability of technical analysis in emerging foreign exchange markets
by Kuang, P. & Schröder, M. & Wang, Q.
- 206-216 Evaluating the accuracy of value-at-risk forecasts: New multilevel tests
by Leccadito, Arturo & Boffelli, Simona & Urga, Giovanni
- 217-234 Empirical prediction intervals revisited
by Lee, Yun Shin & Scholtes, Stefan
- 235-245 Asymmetric loss in the Greenbook and the Survey of Professional Forecasters
by Wang, Yiyao & Lee, Tae-Hwy
- 246-256 A new error measure for forecasts of household-level, high resolution electrical energy consumption
by Haben, Stephen & Ward, Jonathan & Vukadinovic Greetham, Danica & Singleton, Colin & Grindrod, Peter
- 257-267 Efficient estimation of forecast uncertainty based on recent forecast errors
by Knüppel, Malte
- 268-279 Measuring output gap nowcast uncertainty
by Garratt, Anthony & Mitchell, James & Vahey, Shaun P.
- 280-290 Forecasting with dimension switching VARs
by Koop, Gary
- 291-302 Improving forecasting by estimating time series structural components across multiple frequencies
by Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Petropoulos, Fotios & Trapero, Juan R.
- 303-312 Money demand and the role of monetary indicators in forecasting euro area inflation
by Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen
- 313-327 The Delphi method in forecasting financial markets— An experimental study
by Kauko, Karlo & Palmroos, Peter
- 328-343 A two-stage segment and prediction model for mortgage prepayment prediction and management
by Liang, Te-Hsin & Lin, Jian-Bang
- 344-356 Combining multiple probability predictions using a simple logit model
by Satopää, Ville A. & Baron, Jonathan & Foster, Dean P. & Mellers, Barbara A. & Tetlock, Philip E. & Ungar, Lyle H.
- 357-363 Global Energy Forecasting Competition 2012
by Hong, Tao & Pinson, Pierre & Fan, Shu
- 364-368 A refined parametric model for short term load forecasting
by Charlton, Nathaniel & Singleton, Colin
- 369-374 GEFCom2012 hierarchical load forecasting: Gradient boosting machines and Gaussian processes
by Lloyd, James Robert
- 375-381 GEFCom2012: Electric load forecasting and backcasting with semi-parametric models
by Nedellec, Raphael & Cugliari, Jairo & Goude, Yannig
- 382-394 A gradient boosting approach to the Kaggle load forecasting competition
by Ben Taieb, Souhaib & Hyndman, Rob J.
- 395-401 A feature engineering approach to wind power forecasting
by Silva, Lucas
- 402-406 Wind power forecasting using the k-nearest neighbors algorithm
by Mangalova, E. & Agafonov, E.
2014, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-11 Bayesian doubly adaptive elastic-net Lasso for VAR shrinkage
by Gefang, Deborah
- 12-19 Using forecast evaluation to improve the accuracy of the Greenbook forecast
by Arai, Natsuki
- 20-29 Forecasting with approximate dynamic factor models: The role of non-pervasive shocks
by Luciani, Matteo
- 30-42 Testing the value of directional forecasts in the presence of serial correlation
by Blaskowitz, Oliver & Herwartz, Helmut
- 43-54 Combining forecasts: An application to elections
by Graefe, Andreas & Armstrong, J. Scott & Jones, Randall J. & Cuzán, Alfred G.
- 55-64 Forecasting Austrian national elections: The Grand Coalition model
by Aichholzer, Julian & Willmann, Johanna
- 65-77 Forecasting macroeconomic variables using disaggregate survey data
by Martinsen, Kjetil & Ravazzolo, Francesco & Wulfsberg, Fredrik
- 78-98 The value of multivariate model sophistication: An application to pricing Dow Jones Industrial Average options
by Rombouts, Jeroen & Stentoft, Lars & Violante, Franceso
- 99-117 Probability distributions or point predictions? Survey forecasts of US output growth and inflation
by Clements, Michael P.
- 118-128 Frequentist model averaging for multinomial and ordered logit models
by Wan, Alan T.K. & Zhang, Xinyu & Wang, Shouyang
- 129-143 Forecasting UK GDP growth and inflation under structural change. A comparison of models with time-varying parameters
by Barnett, Alina & Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos
- 144-160 A new structural break model, with an application to Canadian inflation forecasting
by Maheu, John M. & Song, Yong
- 161-175 Forecast combinations under structural break uncertainty
by Tian, Jing & Anderson, Heather M.
2013, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 527-540 The two-sided Weibull distribution and forecasting financial tail risk
by Chen, Qian & Gerlach, Richard H.
- 541-547 Forecasting runoff elections using candidate evaluations from first round exit polls
by Selb, Peter & Herrmann, Michael & Munzert, Simon & Schübel, Thomas & Shikano, Susumu
- 548-562 A zero-adjusted gamma model for mortgage loan loss given default
by Tong, Edward N.C. & Mues, Christophe & Thomas, Lyn
- 563-574 Forecasting and stress testing credit card default using dynamic models
by Bellotti, Tony & Crook, Jonathan
- 575-591 Forecasting leadership transitions around the world
by Cáceres, Neila & Malone, Samuel W.
- 592-604 Overnight stock returns and realized volatility
by Ahoniemi, Katja & Lanne, Markku
- 605-621 Information rigidity in growth forecasts: Some cross-country evidence
by Loungani, Prakash & Stekler, Herman & Tamirisa, Natalia
- 622-627 Analyzing fixed-event forecast revisions
by Chang, Chia-Lin & de Bruijn, Bert & Franses, Philip Hans & McAleer, Michael
- 628-641 Takeover prediction using forecast combinations
by Rodrigues, Bruno Dore & Stevenson, Maxwell J.
- 644-658 Nowcasting US GDP: The role of ISM business surveys
by Lahiri, Kajal & Monokroussos, George
- 664-675 Now-casting inflation using high frequency data
by Modugno, Michele
- 676-694 Forecasting the US term structure of interest rates using a macroeconomic smooth dynamic factor model
by Koopman, Siem Jan & van der Wel, Michel
- 698-714 Forecasting with vector autoregressive models of data vintages: US output growth and inflation
by Clements, Michael P. & Galvão, Ana Beatriz
- 718-732 Forecasting aggregates and disaggregates with common features
by Espasa, Antoni & Mayo-Burgos, Iván
- 733-735 Some considerations about “Forecasting aggregates and disaggregates with common features”
by Bujosa, Marcos & García-Hiernaux, Alfredo
- 736-750 Examining the quality of early GDP component estimates
by Sinclair, Tara M. & Stekler, H.O.
- 754-766 Testing time series data compatibility for benchmarking
by Quennevillle, Benoît & Gagné, Christian
2013, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 367-377 On the use of cross-sectional measures of forecast uncertainty
by Driver, Ciaran & Trapani, Lorenzo & Urga, Giovanni
- 378-394 Multi-step-ahead estimation of time series models
by McElroy, Tucker & Wildi, Marc
- 395-410 Changes in predictive ability with mixed frequency data
by Galvão, Ana Beatriz
- 411-430 Non-parametric estimation of forecast distributions in non-Gaussian, non-linear state space models
by Ng, Jason & Forbes, Catherine S. & Martin, Gael M. & McCabe, Brendan P.M.
- 431-441 Multivariate density forecast evaluation: A modified approach
by Ko, Stanley I.M. & Park, Sung Y.
- 442-455 Predicting short-term interest rates using Bayesian model averaging: Evidence from weekly and high frequency data
by Chua, Chew Lian & Suardi, Sandy & Tsiaplias, Sarantis
- 456-468 Empirical simultaneous prediction regions for path-forecasts
by Jordà, Òscar & Knüppel, Malte & Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 469-478 Are macroeconomic variables useful for forecasting the distribution of U.S. inflation?
by Manzan, Sebastiano & Zerom, Dawit
- 479-492 Approximating and forecasting macroeconomic signals in real-time
by Valle e Azevedo, João & Pereira, Ana
- 493-509 Adaptive forecasting of exchange rates with panel data
by Morales-Arias, Leonardo & Moura, Guilherme V.
- 510-522 Measuring forecasting accuracy: The case of judgmental adjustments to SKU-level demand forecasts
by Davydenko, Andrey & Fildes, Robert
2013, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 221-233 Constructing narrowest pathwise bootstrap prediction bands using threshold accepting
by Staszewska-Bystrova, Anna & Winker, Peter
- 234-243 Analysis of judgmental adjustments in the presence of promotions
by Trapero, Juan R. & Pedregal, Diego J. & Fildes, R. & Kourentzes, N.
- 244-257 Robust forecasting of dynamic conditional correlation GARCH models
by Boudt, Kris & Daníelsson, Jón & Laurent, Sébastien
- 258-273 Long memory conditional volatility and asset allocation
by Harris, Richard D.F. & Nguyen, Anh
- 274-281 Large-change forecast accuracy: Reanalysis of M3-Competition data using receiver operating characteristic analysis
by Gorr, Wilpen L. & Schneider, Matthew J.
- 282-289 Evaluating state revenue forecasting under a flexible loss function
by Krol, Robert
- 295-310 Combining statistical and judgmental forecasts via a web-based tourism demand forecasting system
by Song, Haiyan & Gao, Bastian Z. & Lin, Vera S.
- 311-321 A strategic forecasting framework for governmental decision-making and planning
by Savio, Nicolas D. & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 322-336 Forecasting support systems technologies-in-practice: A model of adoption and use for product forecasting
by Asimakopoulos, Stavros & Dix, Alan
- 337-353 Effects of trend strength and direction on performance and consistency in judgmental exchange rate forecasting
by Thomson, Mary E. & Pollock, Andrew C. & Gönül, M. Sinan & Önkal, Dilek
- 354-366 Antecedents and effects of trust in forecasting advice
by Goodwin, Paul & Sinan Gönül, M. & Önkal, Dilek
2013, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-12 A comparison of periodic autoregressive and dynamic factor models in intraday energy demand forecasting
by Mestekemper, Thomas & Kauermann, Göran & Smith, Michael S.
- 13-27 Comparing forecast accuracy: A Monte Carlo investigation
by Busetti, Fabio & Marcucci, Juri
- 28-42 Optimally harnessing inter-day and intra-day information for daily value-at-risk prediction
by Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Olmo, Jose
- 43-59 Hierarchical shrinkage priors for dynamic regressions with many predictors
by Korobilis, Dimitris
- 60-68 Forecasting contemporaneous aggregates with stochastic aggregation weights
by Brüggemann, Ralf & Lütkepohl, Helmut
- 69-79 Depression and forecast accuracy: Evidence from the 2010 FIFA World Cup
by Jain, Kriti & Bearden, J. Neil & Filipowicz, Allan
- 80-87 Do statistical forecasting models for SKU-level data benefit from including past expert knowledge?
by Franses, Philip Hans & Legerstee, Rianne
- 88-99 Does the Box–Cox transformation help in forecasting macroeconomic time series?
by Proietti, Tommaso & Lütkepohl, Helmut
- 100-107 Estimation and prediction in the random effects model with AR(p) remainder disturbances
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long
- 108-121 Combining expert forecasts: Can anything beat the simple average?
by Genre, Véronique & Kenny, Geoff & Meyler, Aidan & Timmermann, Allan
- 122-130 Forecasting exact scores in National Football League games
by Baker, Rose D. & McHale, Ian G.
- 131-141 Does the euro area forward rate provide accurate forecasts of the short rate?
by Galvao, Ana Beatriz & Costa, Sonia
- 142-154 Quantifying survey expectations: What’s wrong with the probability approach?
by Breitung, Jörg & Schmeling, Maik
- 155-174 Can securities analysts forecast intangible firms’ earnings?
by Higgins, Huong
- 175-190 Evaluating probability forecasts for GDP declines using alternative methodologies
by Lahiri, Kajal & Wang, J. George
- 191-201 Space–time autoregressive models and forecasting national, regional and state crime rates
by Shoesmith, Gary L.