Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
2003, Volume 28, Issue 2
2003, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-26 The Phillips curve as a long-run phenomenon in a macroeconomic model with complex dynamics
by Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd
- 27-44 Estimating seemingly unrelated regression models with vector autoregressive disturbances
by Foschi, Paolo & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J.
- 45-78 Optimal portfolio choice for unobservable and regime-switching mean returns
by Honda, Toshiki
- 79-99 Transfers to sustain dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control
by Germain, Marc & Toint, Philippe & Tulkens, Henry & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 101-116 Adjustment costs, learning, and indeterminacy
by Georges, Christophre
- 117-140 Adaptive expectations coordination in an economy with heterogeneous agents
by Negroni, Giorgio
- 141-151 The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants
by Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M.
- 153-170 Military spending and stochastic growth
by Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu
- 171-181 Expectational stability of stationary sunspot equilibria in a forward-looking linear model
by Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo
- 183-187 A class +1 sigmoidal activation functions for FFANNs
by Singh, Yogesh & Chandra, Pravin
- 189-205 A computational approach to liquidity-constrained firms over an infinite horizon
by Ono, Masanori
- 207-207 Erratum to "A computational approach to liquidity-constrained firms over an infinite horizon"
by Ono, Masanori
2003, Volume 27, Issue 11
- 1939-1939 Computing in economics and finance
by Juillard, M.
- 1941-1959 Global dynamics in macroeconomics: an overlapping generations example
by Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex
- 1961-1991 A computational general equilibrium model with vintage capital
by Cadiou, Loı̈c & Dées, Stéphane & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre
- 1993-2006 Do adjustment costs explain investment-cash flow insensitivity?
by Pratap, Sangeeta
- 2007-2034 Information technologies, embodiment and growth
by Boucekkine, Raouf & de la Croix, David
- 2035-2057 Mitigation of the Lucas critique with stochastic control methods
by Amman, Hans M. & Kendrick, David A.
- 2059-2094 Monetary policy rules for an open economy
by Batini, Nicoletta & Harrison, Richard & Millard, Stephen P.
- 2095-2114 Small dimension PDE for discrete Asian options
by Benhamou, Eric & Duguet, Alexandre
- 2115-2149 Local trade networks and spatially persistent unemployment
by Oomes, Nienke
- 2151-2170 Inferring strategies from observed actions: a nonparametric, binary tree classification approach
by Engle-Warnick, Jim
- 2171-2193 Gaining the competitive edge using internal and external spillovers: a dynamic analysis
by Bischi, G.-I. & Dawid, H. & Kopel, M.
- 2195-2206 Competitive dynamics of web sites
by Maurer, Sebastian M. & Huberman, Bernardo A.
- 2207-2218 Learning competitive pricing strategies by multi-agent reinforcement learning
by Kutschinski, Erich & Uthmann, Thomas & Polani, Daniel
- 2219-2242 Numerical issues in threshold autoregressive modeling of time series
by Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Marı́a & Pérez, Marı́a-Teresa
- 2243-2265 Nonlinear mean reversion in the term structure of interest rates
by Seo, Byeongseon
2003, Volume 27, Issue 10
- 1699-1737 Conditional volatility, skewness, and kurtosis: existence, persistence, and comovements
by Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael
- 1739-1742 User's guide
by Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael
- 1743-1770 Stochastic equilibrium: learning by exponential smoothing
by Potzelberger, Klaus & Sogner, Leopold
- 1771-1799 A boundary crossing model of counterparty risk
by Esteghamat, Kian
- 1801-1831 Two-factor convertible bonds valuation using the method of characteristics/finite elements
by Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Bermudez, Ana & Hatgioannides, John
- 1833-1853 Saddle-point calculation for constrained finite Markov chains
by Gomez-Ramirez, E. & Najim, K. & Poznyak, A. S.
- 1855-1879 Convergence and Biases of Monte Carlo estimates of American option prices using a parametric exercise rule
by Garcia, Diego
- 1881-1898 Optimal growth with decreasing marginal impatience
by Das, Mausumi
- 1899-1916 Why countries with the same technology and preferences can have different growth rates
by Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Shimomura, Koji
- 1917-1938 Stability, chaos and multiple attractors: a single agent makes a difference
by Onozaki, Tamotsu & Sieg, Gernot & Yokoo, Masanori
2003, Volume 27, Issue 9
- 1517-1531 The speed of convergence and alternative government financing
by Gokan, Yoichi
- 1533-1561 Skiba points and heteroclinic bifurcations, with applications to the shallow lake system
by Wagener, F. O. O.
- 1563-1594 Reevaluation and renegotiation of climate change coalitions--a sequential closed-loop game approach
by Yang, Zili
- 1595-1610 Price stability vs. output stability: tales of federal reserve administrations
by Ozlale, Umit
- 1611-1638 Uncertain potential output: implications for monetary policy
by Ehrmann, Michael & Smets, Frank
- 1639-1662 Taxation and the intergenerational transmission of human capital
by Hendricks, Lutz
- 1663-1679 Solving the real business cycles model of small-open economies by a sample-independent approach
by Chang, Wen-Ya & Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Wang, Yu-Lin
- 1681-1690 A comparison of two business cycle dating methods
by Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian
- 1691-1693 Comment on "A comparison of two business cycle dating methods"
by Hamilton, James D.
- 1695-1698 Rejoinder to James Hamilton
by Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian
2003, Volume 27, Issue 8
- 1335-1365 The comparative dynamics of closed-loop controls for discounted infinite horizon optimal control problems
by Caputo, Michael R.
- 1367-1390 On environmental Kuznets curves arising from stock externalities
by Kelly, David L.
- 1391-1409 Robust parameter estimation for asset price models with Markov modulated volatilities
by Elliott, R. J. & Malcolm, W. P. & Tsoi, Allanus H.
- 1411-1435 On the economics of forest vintages
by Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli
- 1437-1457 Learning with bounded memory in stochastic models
by Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik
- 1459-1502 Higher education subsidies and heterogeneity: a dynamic analysis
by Caucutt, Elizabeth M. & Kumar, Krishna B.
- 1503-1515 On-line computation of Stackelberg equilibria with synchronous parallel genetic algorithms
by Alemdar, Nedim M. & Sirakaya, Sibel
2003, Volume 27, Issue 7
- 1163-1180 Dynamic asset pricing with non-redundant forwards
by Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice
- 1181-1215 Estimation and control of an optimization-based model with sticky prices and wages
by Amato, Jeffery D. & Laubach, Thomas
- 1217-1235 The division of labor and the growth of government
by Davis, Lewis S.
- 1237-1252 On the profitability of production perturbations in a dynamic natural resource oligopoly
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard
- 1253-1288 A two-person dynamic equilibrium under ambiguity
by Epstein, Larry G. & Miao, Jianjun
- 1289-1315 The stochastic turnpike property without uniformity in convex aggregate growth models
by Joshi, Sumit
- 1317-1333 Computing observation weights for signal extraction and filtering
by Koopman, Siem Jan & Harvey, Andrew
2003, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 907-908 High-performance computing for financial planning
by Zenios, Stavros A.
- 909-935 Foreign exchange trading models and market behavior
by Gencay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Olsen, Richard & Pictet, Olivier
- 937-969 The stable non-Gaussian asset allocation: a comparison with the classical Gaussian approach
by Tokat, Yesim & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Schwartz, Eduardo S.
- 971-986 Monte Carlo computation of optimal portfolios in complete markets
by Cvitanic, Jaksa & Goukasian, Levon & Zapatero, Fernando
- 987-1011 Benchmarking, portfolio insurance and technical analysis: a Monte Carlo comparison of dynamic strategies of asset allocation
by Cesari, Riccardo & Cremonini, David
- 1013-1043 On-line portfolio selection using stochastic programming
by Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Stella, Fabio
- 1045-1068 Hedging options under transaction costs and stochastic volatility
by Gondzio, Jacek & Kouwenberg, Roy & Vorst, Ton
- 1069-1097 Retirement saving with contribution payments and labor income as a benchmark for investments
by Berkelaar, Arjan & Kouwenberg, Roy
- 1099-1112 Back-testing the performance of an actively managed option portfolio at the Swedish Stock Market, 1990-1999
by Blomvall, Jorgen & Lindberg, Per Olov
- 1113-1131 A nonparametric model for analysis of the EURO bond market
by Abaffy, Jozsef & Bertocchi, Marida & Dupacova, Jitka & Giacometti, Rosella & Huskova, Marie & Moriggia, Vittorio
- 1133-1161 An object-oriented framework for valuing shout options on high-performance computer architectures
by Windcliff, H. & Vetzal, K. R. & Forsyth, P. A. & Verma, A. & Coleman, T. F.
2003, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 717-769 Option prices under Bayesian learning: implied volatility dynamics and predictive densities
by Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan
- 771-800 Stages of growth in economic development
by Kejak, Michal
- 801-822 Channel coordination over time: incentive equilibria and credibility
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges
- 823-841 Dynamics of a household norm in female labour supply
by Vendrik, Maarten C. M.
- 843-851 Exact solution of asset pricing models with arbitrary shock distributions
by Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 853-873 Intellectual property rights protection and endogenous economic growth
by Kwan, Yum K. & Lai, Edwin L. -C.
- 875-905 Dynamic production teams with strategic behavior
by Breton, Michele & St-Amour, Pascal & Vencatachellum, Desire
2003, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 533-549 Functional equivalence between intertemporal and multisectoral investment adjustment costs
by Kim, Jinill
- 551-572 Optimal transition to backstop substitutes for nonrenewable resources
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 573-597 Profits, markups and entry: fiscal policy in an open economy
by Coto-Martinez, Javier & Dixon, Huw
- 599-618 The general instability of balanced paths in endogenous growth models: the role of transversality conditions
by Martinez-Garcia, Maria Pilar
- 619-643 Real options and preemption under incomplete information
by Lambrecht, Bart & Perraudin, William
- 645-650 Portable random number generators
by Dwyer, Gerald Jr. & Williams, K. B.
- 651-665 Forward trading and storage in a Cournot duopoly
by Thille, Henry
- 667-700 Utility based option evaluation with proportional transaction costs
by Damgaard, Anders
- 701-716 A DNS-curve in a two-state capital accumulation model: a numerical analysis
by Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F. & Feichtinger, Gustav
2003, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 357-379 Calculating short-run adjustments: Sensitivity to non-linearities in a representative agent framework
by Stemp, Peter J. & Herbert, Ric D.
- 381-398 Time-consistent Shapley value allocation of pollution cost reduction
by Petrosjan, Leon & Zaccour, Georges
- 399-421 Consumption asset pricing with stable shocks--exploring a solution and its implications for mean equity returns
by Bidarkota, Prasad V. & McCulloch, J. Huston
- 423-444 Quasi-equilibrium in economies with infinite dimensional commodity spaces: a truncation approach
by van der Laan, Gerard & Withagen, Cees
- 445-466 A model of trickle-down through learning
by Blackburn, Keith & Bose, Niloy
- 467-502 Investment and dividends under irreversibility and financial constraints
by Holt, Richard W. P.
- 503-531 Dynamics of beliefs and learning under aL-processes -- the heterogeneous case
by Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong
2002, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 181-206 Dynamic Laffer curves
by Novales, Alfonso & Ruiz, Jesus
- 207-242 Human capital and the switch from agriculture to industry
by Tamura, Robert
- 243-269 Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system
by Wielhouwer, Jacco L. & Waegenaere, Anja De & Kort, Peter M.
- 271-281 Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy
by Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji
- 283-301 On infinite-horizon minimum-cost hedging under cone constraints
by Huang, Kevin X. D.
- 303-327 Testing for hysteresis against nonlinear alternatives
by Hughes Hallett, A. J. & Piscitelli, Laura
- 329-355 Real options with constant relative risk aversion
by Henderson, Vicky & Hobson, David G.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-28 The economic determinants of technology shocks in a real business cycle model
by Walde, Klaus
- 29-50 Could Prometheus be bound again? A contribution to the convergence controversy
by Cetorelli, Nicola
- 51-62 A differential game approach to investment in product differentiation
by Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca
- 63-85 Local convergence properties of a cobweb model with rationally heterogeneous expectations
by Branch, William A.
- 87-108 Optimal learning and experimentation in bandit problems
by Brezzi, Monica & Lai, Tze Leung
- 109-142 Efficiency rents of pumped-storage plants and their uses for operation and investment decisions
by Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, Andrew J.
- 143-156 Welfare-improving debt policy under monopolistic competition
by Sen, Partha
- 157-180 Long-term risk management of nuclear waste: a real options approach
by Louberge, Henri & Villeneuve, Stephane & Chesney, Marc
2002, Volume 26, Issue 12
- 1975-2003 Optimal taxation and intergovernmental transfer in a dynamic model with multiple levels of government
by Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu
- 2005-2036 Public education under capital mobility
by Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zilcha, Itzhak
- 2037-2049 On the interpretation of cointegration in the linear-quadratic inventory model
by Hamilton, James D.
- 2051-2092 Supporting others and the evolution of influence
by Barbera, Salvador & Perea, Andres
- 2093-2113 Policy reforms and growth in computable OLG economies
by Bouzahzah, Mohamed & De la Croix, David & Docquier, Frederic
- 2115-2142 Self-organized criticality in evolutionary systems with local interaction
by Arenas, Alex & Diaz-Guilera, Albert & Perez, Conrad J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando
2002, Volume 26, Issue 11
- 1787-1814 A computational model of banks' optimal reserve management policy
by Clouse, James A. & Dow, James Jr.
- 1815-1844 Entrepreneurship and government subsidies: A general equilibrium analysis
by Li, Wenli
- 1845-1900 Price flexibility in channels of distribution: Evidence from scanner data
by Dutta, Shantanu & Bergen, Mark & Levy, Daniel
- 1901-1926 Endogenous business cycles: Capital-labor substitution and liquidity constraint
by Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco
- 1927-1954 Market frictions, technology adoption and economic growth
by Chen, Been-Lon & Mo, Jie-Ping & Wang, Ping
- 1955-1974 Stabilizing properties of monetary feedback rules: A representative-agent approach
by Biederman, Daniel K.
2002, Volume 26, Issue 9-10
- 1353-1358 The work of David Kendrick
by Amman, Hans M. & Rustem, Berc
- 1359-1377 Learning and control in a changing economic environment
by Beck, Gunter W. & Wieland, Volker
- 1379-1396 An investigation of an unbiased correction for heteroskedasticity and the effects of misspecifying the skedastic function
by Belsley, David A.
- 1397-1416 An anticipative feedback solution for the infinite-horizon, linear-quadratic, dynamic, Stackelberg game
by Chen, Baoline & Zadrozny, Peter A.
- 1417-1429 Equity premium and consumption sensitivity when the consumer-investor allows for unfavorable circumstances
by Chow, Gregory C. & Zheng, Lihui
- 1431-1456 Exchange rate regime credibility, the agency cost of capital and devaluation
by Craine, Roger
- 1457-1479 Cheating for the common good in a macroeconomic policy game
by Deissenberg, Christophe & Gonzalez, Francisco Alvarez
- 1481-1498 Sectoral dynamics and natural resource management
by Duraiappah, Anantha Kumar
- 1499-1515 Solving finite difference schemes arising in trivariate option pricing
by Gilli, Manfred & Kellezi, Evis & Pauletto, Giorgio
- 1517-1537 On the identification of cointegrated systems in small samples: a modelling strategy with an application to UK wages and prices
by Greenslade, Jennifer V. & Hall, Stephen G. & Henry, S. G. Brian
- 1539-1555 The cross-sectional dynamics of the US business cycle: 1950-1999
by Higson, C. & Holly, S. & Kattuman, P.
- 1557-1583 The parametric path method: an alternative to Fair-Taylor and L-B-J for solving perfect foresight models
by Judd, Kenneth L.
- 1585-1611 Dynamic specifications in optimizing trend-deviation macro models
by Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P. A.
- 1613-1628 Arbitrage and universal pricing
by Luenberger, David G.
- 1629-1650 Multicriteria network equilibrium modeling with variable weights for decision-making in the Information Age with applications to telecommuting and teleshopping
by Nagurney, Anna & Dong, June & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 1651-1675 The communications and information economy: issues, tariffs and economics research areas
by Pau, L. -F.
- 1677-1697 Optimal timing problems in environmental economics
by Pindyck, Robert S.
- 1699-1720 Growth and income inequality in South Africa
by Shupp, Franklin R.
- 1721-1738 Grabber-holder dynamics and network effects in technology innovation
by Tse, Edison
- 1739-1764 A note on global optimization in adaptive control, econometrics and macroeconomics
by Tucci, Marco P.
- 1765-1785 Intertemporal and intratemporal substitution, and the speed of convergence in the neoclassical growth model
by Turnovsky, Stephen J.
2002, Volume 26, Issue 7-8
- 1069-1074 Finance
by Mehra, Rajnish
- 1075-1092 An exploration of the effects of pessimism and doubt on asset returns
by Abel, Andrew B.
- 1093-1112 The CAPM in thin experimental financial markets
by Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles
- 1113-1126 A correlation pricing formula
by Luenberger, David G.
- 1127-1157 Prices as factors: Approximate aggregation with incomplete markets
by Telmer, Chris I. & Zin, Stanley E.
- 1159-1193 Economic implications of using a mean-VaR model for portfolio selection: A comparison with mean-variance analysis
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M.
- 1195-1215 A direct test for the mean variance efficiency of a portfolio
by Basak, Gopal & Jagannathan, Ravi & Sun, Guoqiang
- 1217-1241 A comparative study of portfolio insurance
by Basak, Suleyman
- 1243-1274 Short rate nonlinearities and regime switches
by Ang, Andrew & Bekaert, Geert
- 1275-1299 Do we need multi-country models to explain exchange rate and interest rate and bond return dynamics?
by Hodrick, Robert & Vassalou, Maria
- 1301-1321 Bank capital regulation with random audits
by Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Plank, Manfred & Strobl, Gunter & Zechner, Josef
- 1323-1352 Stochastic dominance bounds on derivatives prices in a multiperiod economy with proportional transaction costs
by Constantinides, George M. & Perrakis, Stylianos
2002, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 889-909 Robust portfolio selection using linear-matrix inequalities
by Costa, O. L. V. & Paiva, A. C.
- 911-918 Does productive capital affect the order of resource exploitation?
by Favard, Pascal
- 919-936 Why present-oriented societies undergo cycles of drug epidemics
by Behrens, Doris A. & Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Tragler, Gernot & Feichtinger, Gustav
- 937-961 Moving horizon control in dynamic games
by van den Broek, W. A.
- 963-984 Trade in capital goods and investment-specific technical change
by Boileau, Martin
- 985-1007 Monopolistic competition, dynamic inefficiency and asset bubbles
by Femminis, Gianluca
- 1009-1027 Monopoly with endogenous durability
by Fethke, Gary & Jagannathan, Raj
- 1029-1052 Existence of stationary equilibrium in the markets for new and used durable goods
by Konishi, Hideo & Sandfort, Michael T.
- 1053-1068 Productive consumption, the intertemporal consumption trade-off and growth
by Steger, Thomas M.
2002, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 707-735 Public investment and intergenerational distribution
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Meijdam, Lex
- 737-753 Solution of perfect foresight saddlepoint problems: a simple method and applications
by Brunner, Martin & Strulik, Holger
- 755-796 Optimal forestry control with variable forest area
by Sahashi, Yoshinao
- 797-809 Solving labor demand models under asymmetric adjustment costs
by Feve, Patrick
- 811-835 Specification search in nonlinear time-series models using the genetic algorithm
by Beenstock, Michael & Szpiro, George
- 837-850 Adjustment costs in a two-capital growth model
by Duczynski, Petr
- 851-867 Tracing externalities as sources of indeterminacy
by Harrison, Sharon G. & Weder, Mark
- 869-887 Mood fluctuations, projection bias, and volatility of equity prices
by Mehra, Rajnish & Sah, Raaj
2002, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 517-545 Policy iteration accelerated with Krylov methods
by Mrkaic, Mico
- 547-576 Immigration, fertility, and growth
by Zak, Paul J. & Feng, Yi & Kugler, Jacek
- 577-609 Approximating infinite-horizon models in a complementarity format: A primer in dynamic general equilibrium analysis
by Lau, Morten I. & Pahlke, Andreas & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 611-635 Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model
by Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K.
- 637-652 Contract renewal under uncertainty
by Andersen, Torben M. & Stampe Christensen, Morten
- 653-680 Staggered wages and output dynamics under disinflation
by Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil
- 681-706 Alternative government financing and stochastic endogenous growth
by Gokan, Yoichi
2002, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 347-374 Operationalizing equilibrium unemployment: A general equilibrium external economies approach
by Balistreri, Edward J.
- 375-398 Stability and limit cycles in competitive equilibria subject to adjustment costs and dynamic spillovers
by Wirl, Franz
- 399-421 Debt-contingent inflation contracts and targets
by Kutsoati, Edward
- 423-435 A note on robustness in Merton's model of intertemporal consumption and portfolio choice
by Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo
- 437-449 Hartwick's rule and economic conservation laws
by Sato, Ryuzo & Kim, Youngduk
- 451-481 Cooperative and non-cooperative fiscal stabilization policies in the EMU
by Engwerda, Jacob C. & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph E. J.
- 483-508 Optimal partially reversible investment
by Hartman, Richard & Hendrickson, Michael
- 509-515 The stochastic rotation problem: A comment
by Sodal, Sigbjorn
2002, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 171-185 Consistent expectations equilibria and learning in a stock market
by Sogner, Leopold & Mitlohner, Hans
- 187-204 A model of longevity, fertility and growth
by Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro
- 205-216 Taxation, human capital and growth
by Song, E. Young
- 217-245 When do borrowing constraints bind? Some new results on the income fluctuation problem
by Rabault, Guillaume
- 247-270 Direct preferences for wealth, the risk premium puzzle, growth, and policy effectiveness
by Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu
- 271-302 Default risks, interest rate spreads, and business cycles: Explaining the interest rate spread as a leading indicator
by Kwark, Noh-Sun
- 303-331 The diffusion of knowledge and the productivity and appropriability of R&D investment
by Tse, Chung Yi
- 333-345 Explaining cross-country differences in participation rates and aggregate fluctuations
by Conesa, Juan Carlos & Diaz-Moreno, Carlos & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique
2002, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-10 A note on the integration of system dynamics and economic models
by Smith, Peter C. & van Ackere, Ann
- 11-32 Dynamic asset allocation with mean variance preferences and a solvency constraint
by Nguyen, Pascal & Portait, Roland
- 33-67 U.S. and Canadian industrial production indices as coupled oscillators
by Anderson, Heather M. & Ramsey, James B.
- 69-98 Time-to-build and capacity choice
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Sulem, Agnes & Zanello, Alessandro
- 99-116 Depreciation rules and value invariance with extractive firms
by Hartwick, John M. & Karp, Larry & Long, Ngo Van