Citations for "ASSESSING REGIONAL TRADE ARRANGEMENTS: ARE SOUTH–SOUTH RTAs MORE TRADE DIVERTING?"
by Lucian Cernat
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor, 2013. "Revisiting the Effectiveness of African Economic Integration. A Meta-Analytic Review and Comparative Estimation Methods," Economics Working Papers 2013-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2007.
"Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA,"
IMF Working Papers
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2009. "Do South-South trade agreements increase trade? Commodity-level evidence from COMESA," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1361-1389, November.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2008. "Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA," Development Working Papers 247, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2006. "Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2006.
"BRICSAM and the non–WTO,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 237-261, September.
- Irwan Shah Zainal Abidin & Muhammad Haseeb & Rabiul Islam, 2016. "Regional Integration of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations Economic Community: An Analysis of Malaysia - Association of Southeast Asian Nations Exports," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 646-652.
- Chahir Zaki, 2008.
"Does Trade Facilitation Matter in Bilateral Trade ?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Chahir Zaki, 2008. "Does trade facilitation matter in bilateral trade ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08100, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:unt:arwopa:awp27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malhotra, Nisha & Stoyanov, Andrey, 2008. "Analyzing the Agricultural Trade Impacts of the Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers 46628, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006.
"Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis,"
18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, 02.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models,"
7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Festus Ebo Turkson, "undated". "Trade Agreements and Bilateral Trade in Sub-Saharan Africa: Estimating the Trade Effects of the EU-ACP PTA and RTAs," Discussion Papers 12/07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Nazia Gul & Hafiz M. Yasin, 2011. "The Trade Potential of Pakistan: An Application of the Gravity Model," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 23-62, Jan-Jun.
- Jane Korinek & Mark Melatos, 2009. "Trade Impacts of Selected Regional Trade Agreements in Agriculture," OECD Trade Policy Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Seck, Abdoulaye & Cissokho, Lassana & Makpayo, Kossi & Haughton, Jonathan, 2010. "How Important Are Non-Tariff Barriers to Agricultural Trade within ECOWAS?," Working Papers 2010-3, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Vollrath, Thomas L. & Grant, Jason H. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2012. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements: Impacts on U.S. and Foreign Suppliers in Commodity and Manufactured Food Markets," Economic Research Report 131618, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jugurnath, Bhavish & Stewart, Mark & Brooks, Robert, 2007. "Asia/Pacific Regional Trade Agreements: An empirical study," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 974-987, December.
- Kokko, Ari & Mathä, Thomas & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2006. "Regional Integration And Trade Diversion In Europe," EIJS Working Paper Series 231, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- DJEMMO FOTSO, Arnaud, 2014. "The potential effects of the ECCAS Free Trade Area on Trade Flows," MPRA Paper 59863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miriam Manchin & Annette O. Pelkmans-Balaoing, 2007.
"Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the Preferential Tariffs in ASEAN,"
Development Working Papers
223, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Manchin, Miriam & Pelkmans-Balaoing, Annette O., 2008. "Clothes without an Emperor: Analysis of the preferential tariffs in ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2009.
"Evaluating the Trade Effect of Developing Regional Trade Agreements: a Semi-parametric Approach,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 709-743.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2007. "Evaluating the trade effect of developing regional trade agreements : a semi-parametric approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4220, The World Bank.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006.
"Trade Potential in SAFTA: An Application of Augmented Gravity Model,"
CPD Working Paper
61, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "Trade Potential in SAFTA - An Application of Augmented Gravity Model," Trade Working Papers 22296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jad Chaaban & Alban Thomas, 2008. "A Structural Model for Evaluating the Sector-specific Impacts of Preferential Trade Agreements," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 73-88, March.
- Afesorgbor, S.K. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2011. "Multi-membership and the effectiveness of regional trade agreements in Western and Southern Africa," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22781, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Evolutionary paths toward a region-wide economic agreement in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 383-394.
- Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku & van Bergeijk, Peter A.G., 2011. "Multi-membership and effectiveness of regional trade agreements in Western and Southern Africa: a comparative study of ECOWAS and SADC," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Prabir De, 2006. "Trade in Northeast Asia: Why do Trade Costs Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1809, CESifo Group Munich.
- Demir, Firat & Dahi, Omar S., 2012.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and Manufactured Goods Exports: Does It Matter Whom You PTA With?,"
37396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2013. "Preferential trade agreements and manufactured goods exports: does it matter whom you PTA with?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4754-4772, December.
- Raihan, Selim, 2014. "South-South Trade: A Quantitative Assessment," MPRA Paper 57776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chahir Zaki, 2009. "Does Trade Facilitation Matter In Bilateral Trade?," Working Papers 472, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2009.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348924 is not listed on IDEAS
- Festus Ebo Turkson, "undated". "Using Observable Trade Data to Measure Bilateral Trade Costs in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers 12/06, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2006. "Evaluating the Trade and Welfare Effects of Developing RTAs," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Lisa Borgatti, 2011. "Economic Integration in Sub-Saharan Africa," Chapters, in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.