Citations for "Correlation Dynamics in European Equity Markets"
by Colm Kearney & Valerio Poti
- Masih, Mansur & Majid, Hamdan Abdul, 2013. "The Volatility and Correlations of Stock Returns of Some Crisis-Hit Countries: US, Greece, Thailand and Malaysia: Evidence from MGARCH-DCC applications," MPRA Paper 58946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotkatvuori-Örnberg, Juha & Nikkinen, Jussi & Äijö, Janne, 2013. "Stock market correlations during the financial crisis of 2008–2009: Evidence from 50 equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 70-78.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2008.
"Dynamic Stock Market Interactions between the Canadian, Mexican, and the United States Markets: The NAFTA Experience,"
2008-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2009. "Dynamic Stock Market Interactions between the Canadian, Mexican, and the United States Markets: The NAFTA Experience," Working Papers 0905, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Kim Hiang Liow, 2012. "Co‐movements and Correlations Across Asian Securitized Real Estate and Stock Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 97-129, 03.
- Berger, Tino & Pozzi, Lorenzo, 2013. "Measuring time-varying financial market integration: An unobserved components approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 463-473.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung & Edward Chi Ho Tang, 2013.
"Financial Crisis and the Co-movements of Housing Sub-markets: Do relationships change after a crisis?,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(1), pages 68-118.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & CHEUNG, W. Y. Patrick & TANG, C. H. Edward, 2011. "Financial Crisis and the Comovements of Housing Sub-markets: Do relationships change after a crisis?," MPRA Paper 31627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Hakim & Michael McAleer, 2010.
"Modelling the interactions across international stock, bond and foreign exchange markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 825-850.
- Abdul Hakim & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling the Interactions Across International Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets," CARF F-Series CARF-F-170, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Abdul Hakim & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling the Interactions Across International Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-663, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Time-varying synchronization of European stock markets,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 393-407, April.
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kocenda, 2007. "Time-Varying Comovements in Developed and Emerging European Stock Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp861, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Idier, J., 2008.
"Long term vs. short term comovements in stock markets: the use of Markov-switching multifractal models,"
218, Banque de France.
- Julien Idier, 2011. "Long-term vs. short-term comovements in stock markets: the use of Markov-switching multifractal models," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 27-48.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colm Kearney & Valerio Potì, 2008.
"Have European Stocks become More Volatile? An Empirical Investigation of Idiosyncratic and Market Risk in the Euro Area,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(3), pages 419-444.
- Colm Kearney & Valerio Poti, 2006. "Have European Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Investigation of Idiosyncratic and Market Risk in the Euro Area," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp132, IIIS.
- Al-Hajieh, Heitham & Redhead, Keith & Rodgers, Timothy, 2011. "Investor sentiment and calendar anomaly effects: A case study of the impact of Ramadan on Islamic Middle Eastern markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 345-356, September.
- Syriopoulos, Theodore & Roumpis, Efthimios, 2009. "Dynamic correlations and volatility effects in the Balkan equity markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-587, October.
- Brian Lucey & Raj Aggarwal, 2010. "Dynamics of Equity Market Integration in Europe: Impact of Political Economy Events," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 641-660, 06.
- Durai, S. Raja Sethu & Bhaduri, Saumitra N., 2011. "Correlation dynamics in equity markets: evidence from India," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 64-74, January.
- Sónia Sousa & Ana Serra, 2008. "What drives idiosyncratic volatility over time?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 7(3), pages 155-181, December.
- Takashi Miyazaki & Yuki Toyoshima & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2012. "Exploring the dynamic interdependence between gold and other financial markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 37-50.
- Smimou, K., 2011. "Transition to the Euro and its impact on country portfolio diversification," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 88-103, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2010. "Time-varying characteristics of cross-market linkages with empirical application to Gulf stock markets," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 57-70, January.
- Pattitoni, Pierpaolo & Petracci, Barbara & Potì, Valerio & Spisni, Massimo, 2013. "Cost of entrepreneurial capital and under-diversification: A Euro-Mediterranean perspective," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 12-27.
- Detken, Carsten & Gaspar, Vítor & Winkler, Bernhard, 2004.
"On prosperity and posterity: the need for fiscal discipline in a monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
0420, European Central Bank.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005. "On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- M. Barari & Brian Lucey & S. Voronkova, 2008. "Reassessing co-movements among G7 equity markets: evidence from iShares," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(11), pages 863-877.
- Robert-Paul Berben & W. Jos Jansen, 2005. "Bond Market and Stock Market Integration in Europe," DNB Working Papers 060, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dias, José G. & Ramos, Sofia B., 2013. "A core–periphery framework in stock markets of the euro zone," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 320-329.
- T. Berger & L. Pozzi, 2011. "A new model-based approach to measuring time-varying financial market integration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/714, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chelley-Steeley, Patricia & Lambertides, Neophytos & Savva, Christos S., 2015. "The effect of security and market order flow shocks on co-movement," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 136-155.
- Hemche, Omar & Jawadi, Fredj & Maliki, Samir B. & Cheffou, Abdoulkarim Idi, 2016. "On the study of contagion in the context of the subprime crisis: A dynamic conditional correlation–multivariate GARCH approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 292-299.
- Marie Briere & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Investment in Microfinance Equity: Risk, Return, and Diversification Benefits," Working Papers CEB 11-050, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Kartalis, Nikos & Lyroudi, Katerina & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas, 2013. "The impact of corporate governance, regulatory differences and futures contracts on movements among portfolios of cross-listed equities: The case of Germany," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 34-53.