Citations for "Liquidity Traps for Money, Bank Credit, and Interest Rates"
by Karl Brunner & Allan H. Meltzer
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Efficient Monetary Policy Design near Price Stability,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 327-365, December.
- Athanasios Orphanides & Volker Wieland, 1999. "Efficient monetary policy design near price stability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2004. "The Geographic Distribution of the Size and Timing of Monetary Policy Actions," Working papers 2004-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2004.
"Monetary policy in deflation: the liquidity trap in history and practice,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2004-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2004. "Monetary policy in deflation: the liquidity trap in history and practice," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 101-124, March.
- Marco Gallegati, 2005.
"Financial constraints and the balance sheet channel: a re-interpretation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1925-1933.
- Marco Gallegati, 2001. "Financial constraints and the balance sheet channel: a re-interpretation," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0112, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Marco GALLEGATI, 2002. "Financial Constraints and the Balance Sheet Channel: a Re-Interpretation," Working Papers 161, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 2014.
"Slow Recovery with Low Inflation,"
in: Martin Neil Baily & John B. Taylor (ed.), Across the Great Divide: New Perspectives on the Financial Crisis, chapter 8
Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2004. "How do central banks control inflation?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 46-63.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"The future of monetary aggregates in monetary policy analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1029-1059, July.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The Future of Monetary Aggregates in Monetary Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 1999. "Commentary : monetary policy at zero inflation," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 261-276.
- William Barnett, 2013.
"Friedman and Divisia Monetary Measures,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201312, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2014. "Exiting from Low Interest Rates to Normality: An Historical Perspective," Economics Working Papers 14110, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- John C. Driscoll & Harumi Ito, 1999.
"Sticky Prices, Coordination and Collusion,"
NBER Working Papers
7165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Masuch & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Massimo Rostagno & Huw Pill, 2003. "The role of money in monetary policymaking," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 158-191 Bank for International Settlements.
- Manfred Gärtner & Florian Jung, 2009. "The macroeconomics of financial crises: How risk premiums, liquidity traps and perfect traps affect policy options," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 1995. "Monetary, Credit and (Other) Transmission Processes: A Monetarist Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 49-72, Fall.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 2014. "Current Lessons from the Past: How the Fed Repeats Its History," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(3), pages 519-539, Fall.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation, money demand, and monetary policy discontinuity: a comparative view of Japan, China, and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 125-147, March.
- Spencer Dale & Andrew Haldane, 1993. "A simple model of money, credit and aggregate demand," Bank of England working papers 7, Bank of England.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2009.
"Money in a DSGE framework with an application to the Euro Zone,"
ESSEC Working Papers
DR 09005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2012. "Money and risk in a DSGE framework: A Bayesian application to the Eurozone," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 95-111.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2010. "Money and Risk Aversion in a DSGE Framework: A Bayesian Application to the Euro Zone," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- André Fourçans & Jonathan Benchimol, 2009. "Money in a DSGE framework with an application to the Euro Zone," Post-Print hal-00553495, HAL.
- Chevapatrakul, Thanaset & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Mizen, Paul, 2012. "Monetary information and monetary policy decisions: Evidence from the euroarea and the UK," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 326-341.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2003. "Japanese monetary policy and deflation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 21-52.
- Fase, M. M. G., 1995. "The demand for commercial bank loans and the lending rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Thomas Mayer & Thomas F. Cargill, 2004. "THE EFFECT OF CHANGES IN RESERVE REQUIREMENTS DURING THE 1930s:," Working Papers 310, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.