Japanese monetary policy and deflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl Brunner & Allan H. Meltzer, 1968. "Liquidity Traps for Money, Bank Credit, and Interest Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 1-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation, money demand, and monetary policy discontinuity: a comparative view of Japan, China, and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 125-147, March.
- Schenkelberg, Heike & Watzka, Sebastian, 2013.
"Real effects of quantitative easing at the zero lower bound: Structural VAR-based evidence from Japan,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 327-357.
- Heike Schenkelberg & Sebastian Watzka, 2011. "Real Effects of Quantitative Easing at the Zero-Lower Bound: Structural VAR-based Evidence from Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 3486, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schenkelberg, Heike & Watzka, Sebastian, 2013. "Real effects of quantitative easing at the zero lower bound: Structural VAR-based evidence from Japan," Munich Reprints in Economics 19757, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Watzka, Sebastian & Schenkelberg, Heike, 2011. "Real effects of Quantitative Easing at the Zero-Lower Bound: Structural VAR-based evidence from Japan," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48687, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2003:i:sum:p:21-52:n:v.89no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.