Intercountry Differences in the Relationship between Relative Price Variability and Average Prices
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baglan, Deniz & Ege Yazgan, M. & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2016.
"Relative price variability and inflation: New evidence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 263-282.
- Deniz Baglan & M. Ege Yazgan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2015. "Relative Price Variability and Inflation: New evidence," Working Papers 1502, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Armknecht & Mick Silver, 2014.
"Post-Laspeyres: The Case for a New Formula for Compiling Consumer Price Indexes,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(2), pages 225-244, June.
- Paul A Armknecht Jr. & Mick Silver, 2012. "Post-Laspeyres; The Case for a New Formula for Compiling Consumer Price Indexes," IMF Working Papers 12/105, International Monetary Fund.
- André Binette & Sylvain Martel, 2005. "Inflation and Relative Price Dispersion in Canada: An Empirical Assessment," Staff Working Papers 05-28, Bank of Canada.
- Bill Russell, 2002. "The Long Run Relationships among Price Variability, Inflation and the Markup," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 127, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Milas, Costas, 2005.
"The price-dividend relationship in inflationary and deflationary regimes,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 260-269, December.
- Madsen, J. B. & Milas, C., 2003. "The price-dividend relationship in inflationary and deflationary regimes," Working Papers 03/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Jakob B Madsen & Costas Milas, 2005. "The price-dividend relationship in inflationary and deflationary regimes," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/09, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Jakob Madsen & Costas Milas, 2005. "The Price-Dividend Relationship In Inflationary And Deflationary Regimes," Econometrics 0506002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Mizen, Paul & Russell, Bill, 2007. "Inflation, relative price variability and the markup: Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 82-100, January.
- Mª Ángeles Caraballo & Tilemahos Efthimiadis, 2012. "Divergent Optimal Inflation Rates In Euro Area Countries Or "Does One Size Fit All?"," EcoMod2012 3923, EcoMod.
- Dieter Nautz & Juliane Scharff, 2012.
"Inflation and relative price variability in the euro area: evidence from a panel threshold model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 449-460, February.
- Scharff, Juliane & Nautz, Dieter, 2006. "Inflation and relative price variability in the euro area: evidence from a panel threshold model," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Robert J Hill, 2004. "Inflation Measurement for Central Bankers," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Simon Guttmann (ed.), The Future of Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Muhammad Akmal, 2012. "The Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability in Pakistan," Working Papers id:4734, eSocialSciences.
- Merigó, José M. & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel & del Mar Benavides-Espinosa, María, 2015. "Aggregation methods to calculate the average price," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1574-1580.
- Saghir Pervaiz Ghauri & Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Jolita Vveinhardt & Dalia Streimikiene, 2017. "Estimation of Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability: Granger Causality and ARDL Modelling Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 249-249, February.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 2003. "Regional integration: an empirical assessment of Russia," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 541-559, May.
- Young Se Kim & Byeongdeuk Jang, 2015. "Dispersion of Inflation Expectations: Stylized Facts, Puzzles, and Macroeconomic Implications," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 89-119.
- repec:gok:ijdcv1:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:97-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juliane Scharff & Sven Schreiber, 2012.
"Evidence on the effects of inflation on price dispersion under indexation,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 291-311, August.
- Sven Schreiber & Juliane Scharff, 2008. "Evidence on the effects of inflation on price dispersion under indexation," IMK Working Paper 12-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Hegwood, Natalie D. & Nath, Hiranya K., 2013.
"Structural breaks and relative price convergence among US cities,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 150-160.
- Hiranya K. Nath & Natalie Hegwood, 2012. "Structural Breaks and Relative Price Convergence among U.S. Cities," Working Papers 1204, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Muhammad Akmal, 2012. "The Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 44, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2008. "Inflation Thresholds and Relative Price Variability: Evidence from U.S. Cities," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(3), pages 61-76, September.
- María Ángeles Caraballo & Carlos Dabús., 2008. "The Determinants of Relative Price Variability: Further Evidence from Argentina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 45(132), pages 235-255.
- Mª Ángeles Caraballo Pou & Carlos Dabús & Diego Caramuta, 2006. "A Non-linear "Inflation-Relative Prices Variability" Relationship: Evidence from Latin America," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Chi-Young Choi, 2010. "Reconsidering the Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 769-798, August.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 2002. "Integration: An Empirical Assessment of Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 488, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sheremirov, Viacheslav, 2015. "Price dispersion and inflation: new facts and theoretical implications," Working Papers 15-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mick Silver, 2016. "How to Better Measure Hedonic Residential Property Price Indexes," IMF Working Papers 16/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Sascha S. Becker, 2011. "What Drives the Relationship Between Inflation and Price Dispersion? Market Power vs. Price Rigidity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.