Citations for "Capital Markets and the Evolution of Family Businesses"
by Bhattacharya, Utpal & Ravikumar, B
- Bertrand, Marianne & Johnson, Simon & Samphantharak, Krislert & Schoar, Antoinette, 2008.
"Mixing family with business: A study of Thai business groups and the families behind them,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 466-498, June.
- Marianne Bertrand & Simon Johnson & Krislert Samphantharak & Antoinette Schoar, 2008. "Mixing Family With Business: A Study of Thai Business Groups and the Families Behind Them," NBER Working Papers 13738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cai, Hongbin & Li, Hongbin & Park, Albert & Zhou, Li-An, 2010.
"Family Ties and Organizational Design: Evidence from Chinese Private Firms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hongbin Cai & Hongbin Li & Albert Park & Li-An Zhou, 2013. "Family Ties and Organizational Design: Evidence from Chinese Private Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 850-867, July.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2007.
"Favoritism or Markets in Capital Allocation?,"
SIFR Research Report Series
50, Institute for Financial Research.
- Morten Bennedsen & Kasper Nielsen & Francisco Pérez-González & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2005. "Inside the Family Firm: The Role of Families in Succession Decisions and Performance," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics, revised Sep 2005.
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik, 2002. "Does the New Economy Need New Governance? Ownership, Knowledge and Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel, 2009.
"Market Imperfections, Wealth Inequality, and the Distribution of Trade Gains,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel, 2010. "Market imperfections, wealth inequality, and the distribution of trade gains," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 15-25, May.
- Manuel Oechslin & Reto Foellmi, 2006. "Market Imperfections, Wealth Inequality, and the Distribution of Trade Gains," IEW - Working Papers 266, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Reto Foellmi & Manuel Oechslin, 2010. "Market Imperfections, Wealth Inequality, and the Distribution of Trade Gains," Diskussionsschriften dp1006, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Doidge, Craig, 2010. "Does cross-listing facilitate changes in corporate ownership and control?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 208-223, January.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Family Firm Connections and Entrepreneurial Human Capital in the Process of Development," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 89, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang, 2009.
"Contract enforcement and family control of business: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 597-609, December.
- Yi, Lu & Zhigang, Tao, 2009. "Contract Enforcement and Family Control of Business: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 18209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco CUCCULELLI & Giacinto MICUCCI, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Inherited Control and Firm Performance in Italian SMEs," Working Papers 258, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2003.
NBER Working Papers
9442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2003. "Dynastic Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 3767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2006. "Dynastic management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2006. "Dynastic Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp0741, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2012.
"Ownership Structure, Governance, and Innovation: Evidence from Italy,"
10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2011. "Ownership structure, governance, and innovation: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 1_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Alice Mesnard & Martin Ravallion, 2006. "The Wealth Effect on New Business Startups in a Developing Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(291), pages 367-392, 08.
- David Audretsch & Erik Lehmann, 2004. "The Effects of Experience, Ownership, and Knowledge on IPO Survival: Evidence from the Neuer Markt," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 04-10, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Castaneda, Gonzalo, 2006. "Economic growth and concentrated ownership in stock markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 249-286, February.
- Mazlina Mustapha & Ayoib Che Ahmad, 2011. "Agency theory and managerial ownership: evidence from Malaysia," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(5), pages 419-436, May.
- Fleming, Grant & Heaney, Richard & McCosker, Rochelle, 2005. "Agency costs and ownership structure in Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Johan Eklund & Johanna Palmberg & Daniel Wiberg, 2013. "Inherited corporate control and returns on investment," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 419-431, August.
- Oana Secrieru & Marianne Vigneault, 2004. "Public Venture Capital and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 04-10, Bank of Canada.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Family Capitalism Corporate Governance Theory," MPRA Paper 17886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yohane Khamfula, 2005. "African capital markets and real sector investment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 511-525.
- Chen, Charles J.P. & Li, Zengquan & Su, Xijia & Sun, Zheng, 2011. "Rent-seeking incentives, corporate political connections, and the control structure of private firms: Chinese evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-243, April.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Ravikumar, B, 1997. "From Cronies to Professionals: The Evolution of Family Firms," MPRA Paper 22939, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2004.
- Enrico Colombatto & Arie Melnik, 2006. "The Formation of Firms and the Prior Experience of New Entrepreneurs," ICER Working Papers 32-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Nielsen, Kasper & Pérez-González, Francisco & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2005. "Inside the Family Firm," Working Papers 21-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Barbera & Ken Moores, 2013. "Firm ownership and productivity: a study of family and non-family SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 953-976, May.
- Mesnard, Alice & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Wealth Distribution and Self-Employment in a Developing Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.