Citations for "Trends in Job Instability and Wages for Young Adult Men"
by Bernhardt, Annette, et al
- Francis Green, 2003. "The Rise and Decline of Job Insecurity," Studies in Economics 0305, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Flabbi, Luca & Leonardi, Marco, 2010. "Sources of earnings inequality: Estimates from an on-the-job search model of the US labor market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 832-854, August.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman, 2001. "The importance of employer-to-employer flows in the U.S. labor market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Givord, Pauline & Maurin, Eric, 2003.
"Changes in Job Security and their Causes: An Empirical Analysis for France, 1982-2002,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Givord, Pauline & Maurin, Eric, 2004. "Changes in job security and their causes: An empirical analysis for France, 1982-2002," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 595-615, June.
- Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A., 2006.
"The impact of unemployment insurance generosity on match quality distribution,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 235-241, November.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2006. "The Impact of Unemployment Insurance Generosity on Match Quality Distribution," Working Papers w200612, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Marcela Perticara, 2004.
"Wage Mobility Through Job Mobility,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
204, Econometric Society.
- Marcela C. Perticara(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004. "Wage Mobility Through Job Mobility," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-14, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Marcela Perticara, . "Wage Mobility Through Job Mobility," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv141, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Leora Friedberg & Michael T. Owyang & Tara M. Sinclair, 2006.
"Searching for better prospects: endogenizing falling job tenure and private pension coverage,"
2003-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Friedberg Leora & Owyang Michael T & Sinclair Tara M, 2006. "Searching For Better Prospects: Endogenizing Falling Job Tenure and Private Pension Coverage," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-42, August.
- Leora Friedberg & Michael T. Owyang & Tara M. Sinclair, 2005. "Searching for Better Prospects: Endogenizing Falling Job Tenure and Private Pension Coverage," NBER Working Papers 11808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leora Friedberg & Michael T. Owyang, 2004.
"Explaining the evolution of pension structure and job tenure,"
2002-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Leora Friedberg & Michael Owyang, 2004. "Explaining the Evolution of Pension Structure and Job Tenure," NBER Working Papers 10714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Fitzgerald, 1999. "Job Instability and Earnings and Income Consequences: Evidence from SIPP: 1983-1995," JCPR Working Papers 99, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Borland, J. & McDonald, J.T., 2000.
"Displaced workers in Australia 1984-1996: Macroeconomic Conditions and Structural Change,"
2000-10, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Borland, J. & McDonald, J.T., 2001. "Displaced Workers in Australia 1984-1996: Macroeconomic Conditions and Structural Change," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 824, The University of Melbourne.
- Umkehrer, Matthias, 2013. "Youth Employment Instability, True State Dependence and Adult Wage Inequality," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80014, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cho, Joonmo, 2004. "Flexibility, instability and institutional insecurity in Korean labor market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 315-351, April.
- Marco Leonardi & Luca Flabbi, 2008.
"Sources of Earnings Instability: Estimates from an On-the-Job Search Model of the U.S. Labor Market,"
2008 Meeting Papers
308, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Flabbi, Luca & Leonardi, Marco, 2008. "Sources of Earnings Instability: Estimates from an On-the-Job Search Model of the U.S. Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3387, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahituv, Avner & Lerman, Robert I., 2005.
"Job Turnover, Wage Rates, and Marital Stability: How Are They Related?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Avner Ahituv & Robert Lerman, 2011. "Job turnover, wage rates, and marital stability: How are they related?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 221-249, June.
- Kambourov, Gueorgui & Manovskii, Iourii, 2004.
"Rising Occupational and Industry Mobility in the United States: 1968-1993,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gueorgui Kambourov & Iourii Manovskii, 2001. "Rising Occupational and Industry Mobility in the United States:1968-1993," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 05 Jul 2004.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2002. "Residential mobility with job location uncertainty," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 501-523, November.
- Josefa Ramoni Perazzi, 2007. "The compensating differential principle in the public and private sector: A multivariate statistical analysis approach," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 32(24), pages 95-112, july-dece.
- Mohseni-Cheraghlou, Amin, 2013. "Labor markets and mental wellbeing: Labor market conditions and suicides in the United States (1979–2004)," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 175-186.
- Luciano Fanti, 2011. "When an efficient bargaining is more “efficient” than a competitive labour market," Discussion Papers 2011/131, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.