Citations for "Estimating the Consumption and Investment Demands for Housing and Their Effect on Housing Tenure Status"
by Ioannides, Yannis M & Rosenthal, Stuart S
- Mark van Zijll de Jong & Grant M. Scobie, 2006. "Housing: An Analysis of Ownership and Investment Based on the Household Savings Survey," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/07, New Zealand Treasury.
- Jos van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2002.
"New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-117/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2005. "New Evidence of the Effect of Transaction Costs on Residential Mobility," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 681-702.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & J. van Ommeren, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," CPB Discussion Paper 18, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2003. "New evidence of the effect of transaction costs on residential mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa03p7, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard Dusansky & Çağatay Koç & Ilke Onur, 2012. "Household Housing Demand: Empirical Analysis and Theoretical Reconciliation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 429-445, May.
- Hanna Augustyniak & Joanna Waszczuk & Krzysztof Olszewski & Jacek Łaszek, 2013.
"To rent or to buy – analysis of housing tenure choice determined by housing policy,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
164, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Łaszek & Krzysztof Olszewski & Joanna Waszczuk, 2013. "To Rent or to Buy – Analysis of Housing Tenure Choice Determined by Housing Policy," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 33.
- Jepsen, Christopher & Jepsen, Lisa K., 2009.
"Does home ownership vary by sexual orientation?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 307-315, May.
- Luci Ellis & Laura Berger-Thomson, 2004.
"Housing Construction Cycles and Interest Rates,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
335, Econometric Society.
- Ortalo-Magne, Francois & Rady, Sven, 2002. "Tenure choice and the riskiness of non-housing consumption," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 266-279, September.
- Arrondel, L. & Lefebvre, B., 2000.
"Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation : a French Study,"
DELTA Working Papers
2000-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno, 2001. "Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 112-137, July.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Fu, Yuming, 1995. "Uncertainty, liquidity, and housing choices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 223-236, April.
- Murtazashvili, Irina & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2016. "A control function approach to estimating switching regression models with endogenous explanatory variables and endogenous switching," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 252-266.
- Qianqian Cao & Shimeng Liu, 2015. "The Impact of State Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Laws on Higher-Risk Lending: Evidence from FHA and Subprime Mortgage Originations," Working Paper 9411, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Charlier, E. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1997.
"An Analysis of Housing Expenditure Using Semiparametric Models and Panel Data,"
1997-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Charlier, Erwin & Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 2001. "An analysis of housing expenditure using semiparametric models and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 71-107, March.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2005.
"Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: aggregate trends and racial gaps,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 101-127, January.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2004. "Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: Aggregate Trends and Racial Gaps," Working Paper 8596, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- William N. Goetzmann & Liang Peng & Jacqueline Yen, 2009.
"The Subprime Crisis and House Price Appreciation,"
NBER Working Papers
15334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dröes, Martijn I. & Hassink, Wolter H.J., 2013. "House price risk and the hedging benefits of home ownership," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 92-99.
- Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest & Erwin Charlier, 2000.
"An analysis of housing expenditure using semiparametric cross-section models,"
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 437-462.
- Charlier, E. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1997. "An Analysis of Housing Expenditure Using Semiparametric Cross-Section Models," Discussion Paper 1997-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marion Kohler & Anthony Rossiter, 2005. "Property Owners in Australia: A Snapshot," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ambrose, Brent W. & Diop, Moussa, 2014. "Spillover effects of subprime mortgage originations: The effects of single-family mortgage credit expansion on the multifamily rental market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 114-135.
- Justo Manrique & Kalu Ojah, 2003. "The demand for housing in Spain: an endogenous switching regression analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 323-336.
- Łaszek, Jacek, 2013. "Housing in consumer’s theory," MPRA Paper 52365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dusansky, Richard & Koc, Cagatay, 2007. "The capital gains effect in the demand for housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 287-298, March.
- Sedo, Stanley A. & Kossoudji, Sherrie, 2004. "Rooms of One’s Own: Gender, Race and Home Ownership as Wealth Accumulation in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 1397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aldershof, T., 1999. "Female labor supply and housing decisions," Other publications TiSEM c62f938a-f79c-4da9-9c8e-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.