Citations for "Oligopsony and the Distribution of Wages"
by Venkataraman Bhaskar & Ted To
- repec:siu:wpaper:35-2012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan, 2015.
"A tradable employment quota,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112977, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andrea Bassanini & Alison Booth & Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola & Edwin Leuven, 2006.
"Workplace training in Europe,"
- Natalya Y. Shelkova, 2009. "Collusion at the Non-Binding Minimum Wage: An Automatic Stabilizer?," Working papers 2009-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Clémence Berson, 2011. "Competition and Discrimination: a not so Obvious Relationship," Post-Print halshs-00565309, HAL.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2006.
"Holdup in Oligopsonistic Labour Markets: A New Role for the Minimum Wage,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2008. "Holdup in oligopsonistic labour markets - a new role for the minimum wage," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 334-349, June.
- Hideaki Goto & Yukichi Mano, 2012. "Labor market competitiveness and the size of the informal sector," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 495-509, January.
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Yamada, Ken, 2013.
"Minimum wage in a deflationary economy: The Japanese experience, 1994–2003,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 264-276.
- Ryo Kambayashi & Daiji Kawaguchi & Ken Yamada, 2013. "Minimum Wage in a Deflationary Economy: The Japanese Experience, 1994–2003," Working Papers 07-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- L. Kaas & P. Madden, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Welfare in a Hotelling Duopsony,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0604, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Clémence Berson, 2016. "Local labor markets and taste-based discrimination," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Deltas, George, 2007. "Can a minimum wage increase employment and reduce prices in a neoclassical perfect information economy?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 657-674, August.
- Okumura, Yasunori, 2015. "Volume and share quotas in Cournot competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 137-144.
- Thisse, Jacques-François & Toulemonde, Eric, 2010.
"The Distribution of Earnings under Monopsonistic/polistic Competition,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thisse, Jacques-François & Toulemonde, Eric, 2010. "The Distribution of Earnings under Monopsonistic/polistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2009.
"Oligopsonistic Cats and Dogs,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(3), pages 257-274, November.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2005. "Oligopsonistic Cats and Dogs," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1590905, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Inga Heiland & Wilhelm Kohler, 2013. "Heterogeneous Workers, Trade, and Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 4387, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tabasso, Domenico, 2011.
"Temporary Contracts and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Domenico Tabasso, 2011. "Temporary Contract and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tabasso, Domenico, 2009. "Temporary Contracts and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market," Economics Discussion Papers 8938, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clémence Berson, 2011.
"Concurrence imparfaite et discrimination sur le marché du travail,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Clémence Berson, 2011. "Concurrence imparfaite et discrimination sur le marché du travail," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 62(3), pages 409-417.
- Guo, Wen-Chung & Lai, Fu-Chuan & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2015. "A Hotelling model with production," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 40-49.
- Mirco, Tonin, 2006. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in an Economy with Tax Evasion," Seminar Papers 747, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Gulati, Namrata & Ray, Tridip, 2016. "Inequality, neighbourhoods and welfare of the poor," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 214-228.
- Ludsteck, Johannes, 2006. "Employment effects of centralization in wage setting in a median voter model," IAB Discussion Paper 200602, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Goto, Hideaki, 2008. "Labor Market Competitiveness and Poverty," Working Papers 51159, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2014. "Spatial price discrimination and location choice with labor markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 103-119, January.
- Clark, Ken & Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2006. "Minimum wage increases can lead to wage reductions by imperfectly competitive firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 287-292, May.
- Goldhaber, Dan & Destler, Katharine & Player, Daniel, 2010. "Teacher labor markets and the perils of using hedonics to estimate compensating differentials in the public sector," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Paul Madden, 2010. "Gametheoretic analysis of basic team sports leagues," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1006, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Bredemeier, Christian, 2016. "Wage Gaps, Earnings Gaps, and the Market Power of Employers," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145935, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.