Game Theoretic Analysis of Basic Team Sports Leagues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Madden & Mario Pezzino, 2013. "Sports League Quality, Broadcaster TV Rights Bids and Wholesale Regulation of Sports Channels," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1304, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Paul Madden, 2012. "Welfare Economics of "Financial Fair Play" in a Sports League With Benefactor Owners," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1221, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Roberto Burguet & Jozsef Sakovics, 2016. "To the highest bidder: The market for talent in sports leagues," ESE Discussion Papers 275, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- XiaoGang Che & Brad Humphreys, 2015.
"Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(2), pages 127-143, March.
- Che, XiaoGang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012. "Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America," Working Papers 2012-23, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Dietl & Carlos Gomez-Gonzalez & Cornel Nesseler, 2017. " Are women or men better team managers? Evidence from professional team sports," Working Papers 364, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Madden, Paul, 2012. "Fan welfare maximization as a club objective in a professional sports league," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 560-578.
- Roberto Burguet & József Sákovics, 2016. "Bidding for Talent in Sport," Working Papers 902, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rockerbie, Duane W & Easton, Stephen, 2016. "Of Bricks and Bats: New Stadiums, Talent Supply and Team Performance in Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 77430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Cornel Nesseler, 2017. " The Impact of Government Subsidies in Professional Team Sports Leagues," Working Papers 366, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
More about this item
Keywordssports leagues; duopsony; revenue sharing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jospec:v:12:y:2011:i:4:p:407-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .