Game Theoretic Analysis of Basic Team Sports Leagues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Madden & Mario Pezzino, 2013. "Sports League Quality, Broadcaster TV Rights Bids and Wholesale Regulation of Sports Channels," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1304, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Paul Madden, 2012. "Welfare Economics of "Financial Fair Play" in a Sports League With Benefactor Owners," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1221, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Roberto Burguet & Jozsef Sakovics, 2016. "To the highest bidder: The market for talent in sports leagues," ESE Discussion Papers 275, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- XiaoGang Che & Brad Humphreys, 2015.
"Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(2), pages 127-143, March.
- Che, XiaoGang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012. "Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America," Working Papers 2012-23, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Dietl & Carlos Gomez-Gonzalez & Cornel Nesseler, 2017. " Are women or men better team managers? Evidence from professional team sports," Working Papers 364, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Madden, Paul, 2012. "Fan welfare maximization as a club objective in a professional sports league," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 560-578.
- Roberto Burguet & József Sákovics, 2016. "Bidding for Talent in Sport," Working Papers 902, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rockerbie, Duane W & Easton, Stephen, 2016. "Of Bricks and Bats: New Stadiums, Talent Supply and Team Performance in Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 77430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Cornel Nesseler, 2017. " The Impact of Government Subsidies in Professional Team Sports Leagues," Working Papers 366, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
More about this item
Keywordssports leagues; duopsony; revenue sharing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jospec:v:12:y:2011:i:4:p:407-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.