Public financing of health expenditures, insurance, and health outcomes
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erika Laranjeira & Helena Szrek, 2016. "Going beyond life expectancy in assessments of health systems’ performance: life expectancy adjusted by perceived health status," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 133-161, June.
- Emerson Baptista & Bernardo Queiroz, 2019. "The relation between cardiovascular mortality and development: Study for small areas in Brazil, 2001–2015," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 41(51), pages 1437-1452.
- Micheal Kofi Boachie & K. Ramu & Tatjana Põlajeva, 2018. "Public Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes: New Evidence from Ghana," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-25, October.
- Ashok Mishra & Barry Goodwin, 2006. "Revenue insurance purchase decisions of farmers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 149-159.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Gil, Joan, 2013. "Intergenerational and socioeconomic gradients of childhood obesity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49487, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mohanty, Ranjan Kumar & Behera, Deepak Kumar, 2020. "How Effective is Public Health Care Expenditure in Improving Health Outcome? An Empirical Evidence from the Indian States," Working Papers 20/300, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Santiago Herrera & Gaobo Pang, 2006. "How Efficient is Public Spending in Education?," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 24(51), pages 136-201, June.
- M. M. Goel, Ishu Garg, 2016. "Public Expenditure On Health And Its Impact On Health Infrastructure And Health Status In Haryana," Working papers 2016-09-04, Voice of Research.
- Boachie, Micheal Kofi & Ramu, K., 2015. "Public Health Expenditure and Health Status in Ghana," MPRA Paper 66371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Micheal Kofi Boachie & K. Ramu, 2018. "Distribution of the benefits from public health expenditures in Ghana," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 415-430, January.
- ATAKE, Esso - Hanam, 2014. "Financement Public des dépenses de santé et survie infantile au Togo [Public funding of health expenditure and infant survival in Togo]," MPRA Paper 59320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2014.
- Parida Wubulihasimu & Werner Brouwer & Pieter van Baal, 2016. "The Impact of Hospital Payment Schemes on Healthcare and Mortality: Evidence from Hospital Payment Reforms in OECD Countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(8), pages 1005-1019, August.
- Jofre-Bonet, M. & Serra-Sastre, V. & Vandoros, S., 2016. "Better Health in Times of Hardship?," Working Papers 16/09, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Dhrifi, Abdelhafidh, 2018. "Health-care expenditures, economic growth and infant mortality: evidence from developed and developing countries," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- William Greene, 2004.
"Distinguishing between heterogeneity and inefficiency: stochastic frontier analysis of the World Health Organization's panel data on national health care systems,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 959-980, October.
- William Greene, 2003. "Distinguishing Between Heterogeneity and Inefficiency: Stochastic Frontier Analysis of the World Health Organization’s Panel Data on National Health Care Systems," Working Papers 03-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tiffany Hui-Kuang Yu & Hong Yih Chu, 2007. "Is health care really a luxury? A demand and supply approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1127-1131.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 91 - Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in Africa," Working Paper Series 2224, African Development Bank.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Gil, Joan, 2013.
"Intergenerational and socioeconomic gradients of child obesity,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 29-37.
- Joan Costa-Fonta & Joan Gil, 2012. "Intergenerational and Socioeconomic Gradients of Child Obesity," Working Papers 2012-11, FEDEA.
- Jaison Chireshe & Matthew K. Ocran, 2020. "Health care expenditure and health outcomes in sub‐Saharan African countries," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 32(3), pages 349-361, September.
- Subhalaxmi Mohapatra, 2017. "Health inequity and health outcome: a causal linkage study of low and middle income countries," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(6), pages 2475-2488, November.
- repec:bdr:ensayo:v::y:2006:i:51:p:136-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pınar Kaya Samut & Reyhan Cafrı, 2016. "Analysis of the Efficiency Determinants of Health Systems in OECD Countries by DEA and Panel Tobit," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 113-132, October.
- S.N. Yashin & N.I. Yashina & E.V. Poyushcheva & E.S. Malysheva & N.N. Pronchatova-Rubtsova & O.I. Kashina, 2018. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Public Health Financing Based on Financial and Non-Financial Indicators in Terms of the Knowledge Economy," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 2), pages 112-123.
- Asiskovitch, Sharon, 2010. "Gender and health outcomes: The impact of healthcare systems and their financing on life expectancies of women and men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 886-895, March.
- S. Grosskopf & S. Self & O. Zaim, 2006. "Estimating the efficiency of the system of healthcare financing in achieving better health," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1477-1488.
- Herrera, Santiago & Pang, Gaobo, 2005. "Efficiency of public spending in developing countries : an efficiency frontier approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3645, The World Bank.
- Nadide Sevil Halıcı-Tülüce & İbrahim Doğan & Cüneyt Dumrul, 2016. "Is income relevant for health expenditure and economic growth nexus?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Leo Turcotte & John Robst & Solomon Polachek, 2006.
"Medical interventions among pregnant women in fee-for-service and managed care insurance: a propensity score analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1513-1525.
- Turcotte, Leo & Robst, John & Polachek, Solomon, 2005. "Medical Interventions among Pregnant Women in Fee-for-Service and Managed Care Insurance: A Propensity Score Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1803, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anton Sorin Gabriel, 2013. "Technical Efficiency in the Use of Health Care Resources: A Cross-Country Analysis," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 60(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Abdelhafidh Dhrifi, 2020. "Public Health Expenditure and Child Mortality: Does Institutional Quality Matter?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 11(2), pages 692-706, June.
- Micheal Kofi Boachie & Tatjana PÃµlajeva & Albert Opoku Frimpong, 2020. "Infant Mortality in Low- and Middle-income Countries: Does Government Health Spending Matter?," Journal of Development Policy and Practice, , vol. 5(1), pages 54-73, January.
- ATAKE, Esso - Hanam, 2014. "Financement Public des dépenses de santé et survie infantile au Togo [Public funding of health expenditure and infant survival in Togo]," MPRA Paper 59516, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2014.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 91 - Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in Africa," Working Paper Series 2304, African Development Bank.
- Madalina Ecaterina Popescu & Eva Militaru & Amalia Cristescu & Maria Denisa Vasilescu & Monica Mihaela Maer Matei, 2018. "Investigating Health Systems in the European Union: Outcomes and Fiscal Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-28, September.
- John Nixon & Philippe Ulmann, 2006. "The relationship between health care expenditure and health outcomes," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(1), pages 7-18, March.
- Eric Arthur & Hassan E. Oaikhenan, 2017. "The Effects of Health Expenditure on Health Outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 29(3), pages 524-536, September.
- van Staveren, I.P. & Kabubo-Mariara, J., 2015. "Civic Agency: an Invisible Health Determinant," ISD Working Paper Series 2015-2, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Puertas, Rosa & Marti, Luisa & Guaita-Martinez, José M., 2020. "Innovation, lifestyle, policy and socioeconomic factors: An analysis of European quality of life," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- W. Groot & H. M. van den Brink, 2008. "Health-adjusted life expectancy of the British population," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1373-1386.
- Sam Peltzman, 2014. "Socialized medicine and mortality," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 179-205, September.
- Pedro Antonio Martín Cervantes & Nuria Rueda López & Salvador Cruz Rambaud, 2020. "Life Expectancy at Birth in Europe: An Econometric Approach Based on Random Forests Methodology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-1, January.