Ownership, Liquidity, and Investment
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:48-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2001.
"Investment policy, internal financing and ownership concentration in the UK,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 257-284, September.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2000. "Investment Policy, Internal Financing and ownership Concentration in the UK," Discussion Paper 2000-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Alex A. & Cao, Hong & Zhang, Dayong & Dickinson, David G., 2013. "The impact of shareholding structure on firm investment: Evidence from Chinese listed companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 85-100.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang & Waisman, Maya, 2013. "Corporate governance and investment-cash flow sensitivity: Evidence from emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 57-71.
- Cynthia A. Utama & Sidharta Utama, 2016. "Interaction between Incentive to Expropriate and Investment Opportunities as a Determinant of Overinvestment Problem in Indonesia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 12(1), pages 73-99.
- Joanna Tyrowicz, 2007.
"Blame No One ?Investment Decisions of the Polish Stock-Listed Companies,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(4), pages 391-410.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2007. "Blame No One? Investment Decisions of the Polish Stock-listed Companies," MPRA Paper 15199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Tyrowicz, 2009. "Blame No One? Investment Decisions Of The Polish Stock-listed Companies," Working Papers 2009-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Degryse, Hans & de Jong, Abe, 2006.
"Investment and internal finance: Asymmetric information or managerial discretion?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 125-147, January.
- Degryse, H. & de Jong, A., 2001. "Investment and Internal Finance: Asymmetric Information or Managerial Discretion?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-86-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Roberto Alvarez & Mauricio Jara & Carlos Pombo, 2017. "Do institutional blockholders influence corporate investment? Evidence from emerging markets," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015767, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Pawlina, G. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2005.
"Is Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity Caused by the Agency Costs or Asymmetric Information? Evidence from the UK,"
2005-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pawlina, G. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2005. "Is Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity Caused by the Agency Costs or Asymmetric Information? Evidence from the UK," Discussion Paper 2005-001, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Javier Alejo & Antonio Galvao & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Walter Sosa-Escudero, 2015. "Tests for normality in linear panel-data models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 15(3), pages 822-832, September.
- Andrea Mercatanti & Taneli Mäkinen & Andrea Silvestrini, 2017. "Investment decisions by European firms and financing constraints," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1148, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha, 2006.
"Do external funds yield lower returns?: Recent evidence from East Asian economies,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 171-188, February.
- Sarmistha Pal & Nigel Driffield, 2003. "Do External Funds Yield Lower Returns ? Recent Evidence From East Asian Economies," Finance 0309002, EconWPA, revised 15 Mar 2004.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "Do External Funds Yield Lower Returns? Recent Evidence From East Asian Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0512021, EconWPA.
- John Hutchinson & Ana Xavier, 2006.
"Comparing the Impact of Credit Constraints on the Growth of SMEs in a Transition Country with an Established Market Economy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 169-179, October.
- John Hutchinson & Ana Xavier, 2004. "Comparing the Impact of Credit Constraints on the Growth of SMEs in a Transition Country with an Established Market Economy," LICOS Discussion Papers 15004, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Özgür Arslan-Ayaydin & Chris Florackis & Aydin Ozkan, 2014. "Financial flexibility, corporate investment and performance: evidence from financial crises," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 211-250, February.
- Yuanyao Ding & Xu Qian, 2014. "Investment Cash Flow Sensitivity and Effect of Managers’ Ownership: Difference between Central Owned and Private Owned Companies in China," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 449-456.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, A., 2000. "Investment Spending in the Netherlands : The Impact of Liquidity and Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2000-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10997-017-9380-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Galvao, Antonio F. & Wang, Liang, 2015. "Efficient minimum distance estimator for quantile regression fixed effects panel data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 1-26.
- Francesco Crespi & Giuseppe Scellato, 2010. "Ownership Structure, Internal Financing And Investment Dynamics," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(3), pages 242-258, June.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:20-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Financial Constraints in Intangible Investments: Evidence from Japanese firms," Discussion papers 12045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carlos Carreira & Filipe Silva, 2013. "Do Size, Age and Dividend Policy Provide Useful Measures of Financing Constraints? New Evidence from a Panel of Portuguese Firms," GEMF Working Papers 2013-26, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Ratinger, Tomas & Medonos, Tomas, 2012. "Ownership and Investment Behaviour in Transition Countries: A Case Study of Collective and Corporate Farms in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 122841, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mykhayliv, Dariya & Zauner, Klaus G., 2013. "Investment behavior and ownership structures in Ukraine: Soft budget constraints, government ownership and private benefits of control," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 265-278.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:43:p:4378-4393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pindado, Julio & Requejo, Ignacio & de la Torre, Chabela, 2011. "Family control and investment–cash flow sensitivity: Empirical evidence from the Euro zone," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1389-1409.
- Pr. D. Patrick Van Cayseele, 2002. "Investment, R&D and liquidity constraints," Working Paper Research 33, National Bank of Belgium.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Antonio F. Galvao Jr., 2010. "Measurement Errors in Investment Equations," NBER Working Papers 15951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentina Peruzzi, 2017.
"Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(43), pages 4378-4393, September.
- Valentina Peruzzi, 2015. "Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 112, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Valentina Peruzzi, 2017. "Does family ownership structure affect investment-cash flow sensitivity? Evidence from Italian SMEs," CERBE Working Papers wpC16, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Bogdan Dima & Alin Ionescu & Petru Tudoreanu, 2013. "Corporate Governance And Financial Structures Of Companies In Developing Countries," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 1-14.
- I-Ju Chen, 2016. "Corporate Governance and the Efficiency of Internal Capital Markets," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-50, June.