Citations for "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing"
by Satish Chand & Kunal Sen
- Sarbapriya Ray, 2012. "Measuring and Decomposing Sources of Productivity Performance in India's Paper and Pulp Industry under Liberalized Regime: A Nonparametric Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(1), pages 147-171, April.
- Mishra, SK, 2006.
"Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions,"
1231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S K Mishra, 2007. "Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 56-81, November.
- S.K. Mishra, 2007. "Globalization and Structural Changes in the Indian Industrial Sector: An Analysis of Production Functions," Working Papers id:788, eSocialSciences.
- Geoffrey N. Keim & Beth Anne Wilson, 2007. "India's future: it's about jobs," International Finance Discussion Papers 913, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2011.
"Efficiency Spillovers from FDI in the Indian Machinery Industry: A Firm Level Study Using Panel Data Models,"
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models," MPRA Paper 47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "India in the 1980s: Weak Reforms, Fragile Growth," International Trade 0309010, EconWPA.
- Mohammed I Ansari & Ira N Gang, 1999.
"Liberalization Policy: ‘Fits & Starts’ or Gradual Change in India,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 23-46, December.
- Mohammed I. Ansari & Ira. N Gang, 1999. "Liberalization Policy: ‘Fits & Starts' Or Gradual Change In India," Departmental Working Papers 199907, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Berhanu Abegaz & Arnab K. Basu, 2011.
"The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Abegaz, Berhanu & Basu, Arnab K., 2010. "The Elusive Productivity Effect of Trade Liberalization in the Manufacturing Industries of Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 94717, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Ohlan, Ramphul, 0. "Efficiency and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Indian Dairy Sector," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2009.
"India's Development Strategy: Accidents, Design and Replicability,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008. "India’s Development Strategy: Accidents, Design and Replicability," MPRA Paper 12453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2013. "Do economic reforms matter for manufacturing productivity? Evidence from the Indian experience," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 723-733.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2004.
"India in the 1980s and 1990s: A Triumph of Reforms:,"
- Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "India in the 1980's and 1990's; A Triumph of Reforms," IMF Working Papers 04/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2010. "Is the post-reform growth of the Indian manufacturing sector efficiency driven? Empirical evidence from plant-level data," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 219-232, April.
- Akinlo, Anthony Enisan, 2005. "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Total Factor Productivity in Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Paper Series RP2005/39, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Brigitte Granville & Sushanta Mallick*, 2006. "Integrating poverty reduction in IMF-World Bank Models," Working Papers id:502, eSocialSciences.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"Services-Led Industrialization in India: Assessment and Lessons,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt8jn2b8z6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "Services-led industrialization in India: Assessment and lessons," MPRA Paper 1276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Krishnan, Shagun, 2007. "Entry, reforms, complementarity and performance: A tale of two Indian manufacturing sectors," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 375-390, December.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Marzio Galeotti & Alessandra Tucci, 2002. "Do Not Get Trapped into Crossing: Indian Firms and Foreign Markets," Development Working Papers 170, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: An Assessment of Developing Country Experiences," Working Papers id:1009, eSocialSciences.
- Bhaskara Rao & Maheshwar Rao, 2005. "Determinants Of Growth Rate: Some Methodological Issues With Data From Fiji," Macroeconomics 0509003, EconWPA.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2010. "Does Trade Protection Improve Firm Productivity? Evidence from Philippine Micro Data," Discussion Papers DP 2010-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kambhampati, Uma S. & Kattuman, Paul A., 2009. "Growth responses to competitive shocks: Market structure dynamics under liberalisation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 114-125, June.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2009. "Pre-reform Conditions, Intermediate Inputs and Distortions: Solving the Indian Growth Puzzle," MPRA Paper 14481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2008. "Impact of Reforms on Plant-Level Productivity and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3347, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sushanta Mallick, 2006. "Policy instruments to avoid output collapse: an optimal control model for India," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 761-776.