Citations for "The Transition to a New Economy After the Second Industrial Revolution"
by Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe
- Jermann, Urban J. & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2007.
"Stock market boom and the productivity gains of the 1990s,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 413-432, March.
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2002. "Stock Market Boom and the Productivity Gains of the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2004. "On the quantity and quality of knowledge - the impact of openness and foreign research and development on North-North and North-South technology spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3190, The World Bank.
- Joan Torrent-Sellens, 2015. "Knowledge Products and Network Externalities: Implications for the Business Strategy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(1), pages 138-156, March.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2003.
"Frictionless technology diffusion: the case of tractors,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages -.
- Rodolfo Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2003. "Frictionless Technology Diffusion: The Case of Tractors," NBER Working Papers 9604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri, 2013. "Frictionless technology diffusion: the case of tractors," Working Papers 2013-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chen, Kaiji & Song, Zheng, 2007. "Financial Friction, Capital Reallocation and Expectation-Driven Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 3889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Charles I., 2005.
"Growth and Ideas,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1063-1111
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Taymaz, Erol, 2004.
"Simulating the New Economy,"
Ratio Working Papers
52, The Ratio Institute.
- Howell, Bronwyn & Obren, Mark, 2003. "Telecommunications Usage in New Zealand: 1993-2003," Working Paper Series 3886, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Howell, Bronwyn & Obren, Mark, 2002. "Broadband Diffusion: Lags from Vintage Capital, Learning by Doing, Information Barriers and Network Effects," Working Paper Series 3896, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Erwan Quintin, 2008. "Contract enforcement and the size of the informal economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(3), pages 395-416, December.
- Luboš Pástor & Pietro Veronesi, 2009.
"Technological Revolutions and Stock Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1451-1483, September.
- Bronwyn HOWELL & Arthur GRIMES, 2010. "Productivity Questions for Public Sector Fast Fibre Network Financiers," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(78), pages 127-146, 2nd quart.
- Zheng Song & Kaiji Chen, 2007. "Capital Reallocation, Productivity, and Expectation-Driven Business Cycles," 2007 Meeting Papers 512, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dirk Krueger & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003.
"US-Europe Differences in Technology-Driven Growth: Quantifying the Role of Education,"
NBER Working Papers
10001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Dirk & Kumar, Krishna B., 2004. "US-Europe differences in technology-driven growth: quantifying the role of education," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 161-190, January.
- Pakko Michael R., 2005.
"Changing Technology Trends, Transition Dynamics, and Growth Accounting,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-42, December.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "Changing technology trends, transition dynamics and growth accounting," Working Papers 2000-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cooley, Thomas F & Marimon, Ramon & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2004.
"Aggregate Consequences of Limited Contract Enforceability,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2004. "Aggregate Consequences of Limited Contract Enforceability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 817-847, August.
- Thomas Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vicenzo Quadrini, 1999. "Aggregate consequences of limited contract enforceability," Economics Working Papers 843, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2003.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2003. "Aggregate Consequences of Limited Contract Enforceability," Working Papers 1, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Thomas Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2003. "Aggregate Consequences of Limited Contract Enforceability," NBER Working Papers 10132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaiji Chen & Zheng Song & Yikai Wang, 2015.
"Precautionary Corporate Liquidity,"
1504, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Díaz Chao, A., 2003. "El efecto de las tecnologías digitales en la competitividad de la empresa española./The effect of digital technologies in the spanish firm competitivenses," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 521-534, December.
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shao, Zhen, 2016. "Energy Internet: The business perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 212-222.
- Yi-Chan Tsai, 2010. "News Shocks and Costly Technology Adoption," 2010 Meeting Papers 567, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2008.
"Mergers as Reallocation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 765-776, November.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2005.
Center for Latin America Working Papers
0104, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Katsuya Takii, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Efficiency: An Empirical Framework and Evidence," Macroeconomics 0411006, EconWPA.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell, 2000. "The IT revolution : is it evident in the productivity numbers?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 49-78.