Citations for "Social Networks, Learning, and Flexibility: Sourcing Scientific Knowledge in New Biotechnology Firms"
by Julia Porter Liebeskind & Amalya Lumerman Oliver & Lynne G. Zucker & Marilynn B. Brewer
- Haeussler, Carolin, 2011.
"Information-sharing in academia and the industry: A comparative study,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 105-122, February.
- Carolin Haeussler, 2010. "Information-Sharing in Academia and the Industry: A Comparative Study," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 154, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Haeussler, Carolin, 2010. "Information-Sharing in Academia and the Industry: A Comparative Study," MPRA Paper 24415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Yusheng Peng, 1998. "Fundamentals or Population Dynamics and the Geographic Distribution of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises, 1976-1989," NBER Working Papers 6414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonja Grabner-Kräuter, 2009. "Web 2.0 Social Networks: The Role of Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 505-522, December.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Maximo Torero, 2002.
"Labor Mobility from Academe to Commerce,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 629-660, July.
- Ejsing, Ann-Kathrine & Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian, 2011. "Unraveling the Role of Public Researcher Mobility for Industrial Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 5691, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wai-Ki Fu & Hing-Po Lo & Derek Drew, 2006. "Collective learning, collective knowledge and learning networks in construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(10), pages 1019-1028.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2009. "Diversity of science linkages and innovation performance: some empirical evidence from Flemish firms," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2006. "The Emerging Knowledge Governance Approach Challenges and Characteristics," DRUID Working Papers 06-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Albert N. Link & Donald S. Siegel & Barry Bozeman, 2007.
"An empirical analysis of the propensity of academics to engage in informal university technology transfer ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 641-655, August.
- Albert N. Link & Donald S. Siegel & Barry Bozeman, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Propensity of Academics to Engage in Informal University Technology Transfer," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0610, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Rainhilde, 2003. "Which firms have cooperative R&D agreements with universities? Some empirical evidence from Belgian manufacturing," IESE Research Papers D/502, IESE Business School.
- Blomberg, Jesper & Werr, Andreas, 2006. "Boundaryless Management - Creating, transforming and using knowledge in inter-organizational collaboration. A literature review," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2007. "Science linkages and innovation performance: An analysis on CIS-3 firms in Belgium," IESE Research Papers D/671, IESE Business School.
- Moingeon, Bertrand & Quélin, Bertrand & Dalsace, Frédéric & Lumineau, Fabrice, 2006. "Inter-organizational communities of practice: specificities and stakes," Les Cahiers de Recherche 857, HEC Paris.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2003. "Variability in Forms of Organisation in Biotechnology Firms," Discussion Papers 872, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Cassiman, Bruno, 2005.
"R&D cooperation between firms and universities. Some empirical evidence from Belgian manufacturing,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 355-379, June.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2003. "R&D Cooperation Between Firms and Universities: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgian Manufacturing," CEPR Discussion Papers 3951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Bengtsson & Anders Soderholm, 2002. "Bridging Distances: Organizing Boundary-spanning Technology Development Projects," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 263-274.
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker & Andrew Wang, 2003. "Universities, Joint Ventures, and Success in the Advanced Technology Program," NBER Working Papers 9463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2008.
"Internal and External Factors on Firms’ Transfer Pricing Decisions: Insights from Organization Studies,"
Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 27, pages 23-38, June.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2007. "Internal and external factors on firms? transfer pricing decisions: Insights from organization studies," Working Papers 5, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Donald Siegel & David Waldman & Albert Link, 1999. "Assessing the Impact of Organizational Practices on the Productivity of University Technology Transfer Offices: An Exploratory Study," NBER Working Papers 7256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart J Graham, 2004. "Secrecy in the Shadow of Patenting: Firms Use of Continuation Patents, 1975-1994," Levine's Working Paper Archive 228400000000000035, David K. Levine.
- Daniel Tarka, 2004. "High-growth Micro Enterprises:managing the risk aspects of enterprise growth," Microeconomics 0403004, EconWPA.
- McCulloch, Kathryn & Jackson, Randy & Ng, Desmond W., 2005. "Valuing Strategic Alliances in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Industry," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19537, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Audretsch & Erik Lehmann, 2006.
"Do locational spillovers pay? empirical evidence from German IPO data,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 71-81.
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik E, 2005. "Do Locational Spillovers Pay? Empirical Evidence from German IPO Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 4949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soh, Pek Hooi, 1966- & Roberts, Edward Baer. & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1998. "The patterns of interorganizational networks in the development of data communication technologies," Working papers 173-98, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Masao Nakamura & Robert Dalpé, 2003. "Interaction between public research organizations and industry in biotechnology," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2-3), pages 171-185.
- Anastasios Karamanos, 2002. "Market Networks and the Value in Knowledge Exchanges: Evidence from Biotechnology Strategic Alliances," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp240, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Finn Valentin & Rasmus Jensen, 2007. "Effects on academia-industry collaboration of extending university property rights," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 251-276, June.
- Mark Sellenthin, 2009. "Technology transfer offices and university patenting in Sweden and Germany," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 603-620, December.
- Peter B. Meyer, 2003. "Episodes of Collective Invention," Working Papers 368, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Melissa M. Appleyard & Kristina M. Lybecker & Clara Y. Wang, 2008. "Managing across boundaries: introduction to the Special Issue," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(5), pages 383-388.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2007. "Access to vs. exclusion from knowledge: Intellectual property, efficiency and social justice," POLIS Working Papers 90, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Broström, Anders & McKelvey, Maureen, 2009. "How do Organisational and Cognitive Distances Shape Firms’ Interactions with Universities and Public Research Institutes?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 188, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Heinze, Thomas, 2006. "Emergence of nano S&T in Germany : network formation and company performance," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 7, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).