Market Networks and the Value in Knowledge Exchanges: Evidence from Biotechnology Strategic Alliances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce H. Clark & David B. Montgomery, 1998. "Deterrence, Reputations, and Competitive Cognition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 62-82, January.
- Inkpen, Andrew C. & Birkenshaw, Julian, 1994. "International joint ventures and performance: an interorganizational perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 201-217, September.
- Park, Seung Ho & Kim, Dongcheol, 1997. "Market valuation of joint ventures: Joint venture characteristics and wealth gains," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 83-108, March.
- Anastasios Karamanos, 2002. "Network Embeddedness and the Value of Complex Resources," Working Papers wp227, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Szulanski, Gabriel, 2000. "The Process of Knowledge Transfer: A Diachronic Analysis of Stickiness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 9-27, May.
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1997. "The Economics of Codification and the Diffusion of Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 595-622, September.
- Franklin Allen, 1993. "Strategic Management and Financial Markets," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-04, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Su, Han Chan & Kensinger, John W. & Keown, Arthur J. & Martin, John D., 1997. "Do strategic alliances create value?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 199-221, November.
- Pisano, Gary P, 1989. "Using Equity Participation to Support Exchange: Evidence from the Biotechnology Industry," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 109-126, Spring.
- Noreen, Eric, 1988. "The economics of ethics: A new perspective on agency theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 359-369, June.
- Julia Porter Liebeskind & Amalya Lumerman Oliver & Lynne G. Zucker & Marilynn B. Brewer, 1995. "Social Networks, Learning, and Flexibility: Sourcing Scientific Knowledge in New Biotechnology Firms," NBER Working Papers 5320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1991. " Efficient Capital Markets: II," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1575-1617, December.
More about this item
Keywordsalliances; networks; value; centrality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .