Citations for "The Case of the Negative Nominal Interest Rates: New Estimates of the Term Structure of Interest Rates During the Great Depression"
by Stephen G. Cecchetti
- Robert N McCauley & Kazuo Ueda, 2009. "Government debt management at low interest rates," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Ralph S.J. Koijen & Motohiro Yogo, 2012.
"The Cost of Financial Frictions for Life Insurers,"
NBER Working Papers
18321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2000.
"Overcoming the zero bound on interest rate policy,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 1007-1057.
- Semmler, Willi & Zhang, Wenlang, 2007. "Asset price volatility and monetary policy rules: A dynamic model and empirical evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 411-430, May.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2014. "Monetary Mechanics: A Financial View," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_799, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2003.
"The Term Structure of Interest Rates and Monetary Policy During a Zero-Interest-Rate Period,"
IMF Working Papers
03/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2004. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates and Monetary Policy during a Zero Interest Rate Period," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 22(2), pages 19-43, May.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, 1997.
"The Ex Ante Predictive Accuracy of Alternative Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
372, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, . "The Ex Ante Predictive Accuracy of Alternative Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 72, Society for Computational Economics.
- C.A. Ullersma, 2001. "The Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates and Monetary Policy Effectiveness: a Survey," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-9, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- R. Kato & S. Nishiyama, 2002.
"Optimal Monetary Policy When Interest Rates are Bounded at Zero,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kato, Ryo & Nishiyama, Shin-Ichi, 2005. "Optimal monetary policy when interest rates are bounded at zero," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 97-133, January.
- Ryo Kato & Shinichi Nishiyama, 2001. "Optimal Monetary Policy When Interest Rates are Bound at Zero," Working Papers 01-12, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Hautcoeur, Pierre-Cyrille & Sicsic, Pierre, 1999.
"Threat of a capital levy, expected devaluation and interest rates in France during the interwar period,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 25-56, April.
- Hautcoeur, P-C. & Sicsic, P., 1998. "Threat of a Capital Levy, Expected Devaluation and Interest Rates in France during the Interwar Period," Working papers 50, Banque de France.
- Hautcoeur, P. C. & Sicsic, P., 1998. "Threat of a capital levy, expected devaluation and interest rates in France during the interwar period," DELTA Working Papers 98-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2008.
"Great Expectations and the End of the Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1476-1516, September.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1989. "Prices during the Great Depression: Was the Deflation of 1930-32 really unanticipated?," NBER Working Papers 3174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Douglas McMillin & James S. Fackler, .
"Estimating the Inflation-Output Variability Frontier with Inflation Targeting: A VAR Approach,"
Departmental Working Papers
2007-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- W. Douglas McMillin & James S. Fackler, . "Estimating the Inflation-Output Variability Frontier with Inflation Targeting: A VAR Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- J. Peter Ferderer, 1999. "Credibility of the Interwar Gold Standard, Uncertainty, and the Great Depression," Macroeconomics 9907002, EconWPA.
- James A. Clouse & Dale W. Henderson & Athanasios Orphanides & David H. Small & Peter A. Tinsley, 2000.
"Monetary policy when the nominal short-term interest rate is zero,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2000-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Clouse James & Henderson Dale & Orphanides Athanasios & Small David H. & Tinsley P.A., 2003. "Monetary Policy When the Nominal Short-Term Interest Rate is Zero," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-65, September.
- Peter A. Tinsley, 1998. "Short rate expectations, term premiums, and central bank use of derivatives to reduce policy uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Don H. Kim, 2008. "Zero bound, option-implied PDFs, and term structure models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kenneth D. Garbade, 2004. "The institutionalization of treasury note and bond auctions, 1970-75," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 29-45.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2002. "Some Implications of the Zero Lower Bound on Interest Rates for the Term Structure and Monetary Policy," Cahiers de recherche 2002-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hugh Rockoff, 1993. "The Meaning of Money in the Great Depression," NBER Historical Working Papers 0052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Lagos, 2010. "Moneyspots," 2010 Meeting Papers 498, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shea, Gary S, 1992. "Benchmarking the Expectations Hypothesis of the Interest-Rate Term Structure: An Analysis of Cointegration Vectors," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 347-66, July.
- Stephen R. Blough, 1994. "Yield curve forecasts of inflation: a cautionary tale," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 3-16.