The institutionalization of treasury note and bond auctions, 1970-75
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bolten, Steven, 1973. "Treasury Bill Auction Procedures: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 577-585, June.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G, 1988.
"The Case of the Negative Nominal Interest Rates: New Estimates of the Term Structure of Interest Rates during the Great Depression,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(6), pages 1111-1141, December.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1987. "The Case of the Negative Nominal Interest Rates: New Estimates of the Term Structure of Interest Rates During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 2472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldstein, Henry N & Kaufman, George G, 1975. "Treasury Bill Auction Procedures: An Empirical Investigation: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 895-899, June.
- Henry Goldstein, 1962. "The Friedman Proposal for Auctioning Treasury Bills," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 386-386.
- V. V. Chari & Robert J. Weber, 1992. "How the U.S. Treasury should auction its debt," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 3-12.
- Boatler, Robert W, 1975. "Treasury Bill Auction Procedures: An Empirical Investigation: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 893-894, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garbade, Kenneth D., 2017. "Beyond thirty: Treasury issuance of long-term bonds from 1953 to 1965," Staff Reports 806, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hughes, Michael P. & Smith, Stanley D. & Winters, Drew B., 2008. "The effect of auctions on daily treasury-bill volatility," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 48-60, February.
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Jirnyi, Andrei & Sherman, Ann Guenther, 2015. "Share auctions of initial public offerings: Global evidence," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 283-311.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions ; Treasury notes ; Treasury bonds ; Debts; Public;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2004:i:may:p:29-45:n:v.10no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.