Citations for " Explaining the Investment Boom of the 1990s"
by Tevlin, Stacey & Whelan, Karl
- Karl Whelan, 2000.
"A guide to the use of chain aggregated NIPA data,"
Open Access publications
10197/253, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Steven Pennings & Rod Tyers, 2007.
"Increasing Returns, Financial Capital Mobility And Real Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
CAMA Working Papers
2007-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Steven Pennings & Rod Tyers, 2008. "Increasing Returns, Financial Capital Mobility and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages S141-S158, 09.
- Attfield, Cliff & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010.
"Balanced growth and the great ratios: New evidence for the US and UK,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 937-956, December.
- Cliff L. F. Attfield & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2006. "Balanced growth and the great ratios: new evidence for the US and UK," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 75, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Karl Whelan, 2001.
"A two-sector approach to modeling U.S. NIPA data,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2001-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Colin Ellis & Simon Price, 2004.
"UK business investment: long-run elasticities and short-run dynamics,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
27, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ellis, Colin & Simon Price, 2003. "UK Business Investment: Long-Run Elasticities and Short-Run Dynamics," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 73, Royal Economic Society.
- Colin Ellis & Simon Price, 2003. "UK business investment: long-run elasticities and short-run dynamics," Bank of England working papers 196, Bank of England.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez, 2012.
"ICT demand behaviour: an international comparison,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 397-410, June.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Nicholas Oulton & Jamie Thompson, 2003. "Modelling investment when relative prices are trending: theory and evidence for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 189, Bank of England.
- Renee van Eyden & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Predictive Ability of Competing Models for South Africa’s Fixed Business Non- Residential Investment Spending," Working Papers 201229, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kosta Josifidis & Alpar Lošonc & Novica Supić, 2010. "Neoliberalism: Befall or Respite?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(1), pages 101-117, March.
- Sylvain Martel, 2005. "Y a-t-il eu surinvestissement au Canada durant la seconde moitié des années 1990?," Staff Working Papers 05-5, Bank of Canada.
- Michael McMahon & Gabriel Sterne & Jamie Thompson, 2005. "The role of ICT in the global investment cycle," Bank of England working papers 257, Bank of England.
- Jonathan Temple & Cliff Attfield, 2004. "Measuring trend growth: how useful are the great ratios?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 101, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Mark E. Wohar & David E. Rapach, 2007. "Forecasting the recent behavior of US business fixed investment spending: an analysis of competing models This is a significantly revised version of our previous paper, 'Forecasting US Business Fixed ," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 33-51.
- Bessler, David A. & Leatham, David J. & Yang, Juan, 2005. "In Search of the "Bank Lending Channel": Causality Analysis for the Transmission Mechanism of U.S. Monetary Policy," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19558, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jonathan McCarthy, 2001. "Equipment expenditures since 1995: the boom and the bust," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 7(Oct).
- Mark Lasky, 2007. "Output, Investment, and Growth in a World of Putty-Clay: Working Paper 2007-07," Working Papers 18701, Congressional Budget Office.
- Sumru Altug & Fanny S. Demers & Michel Demers, 2004. "Tax Policy and Irreversible Investment," CDMA Working Paper Series 200404, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Walch, Florian & Dwenger, Nadja, 2011. "Tax Losses and Firm Investment: Evidence from Tax Statistics," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48699, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kiley, Michael T., 2001. "Computers and growth with frictions: aggregate and disaggregate evidence," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 171-215, December.
- Nalewaik, Jeremy & Pinto, Eugénio, 2015. "The response of capital goods shipments to demand over the business cycle," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 62-80.
- Albonico, Alice & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pappa, Evi, 2014.
"Capital maintenance and depreciation over the business cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 273-286.
- Alice Albonico & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Evi Pappa, . "Capital Maintenance and Depreciation over the Business Cycle," DEOS Working Papers 1326, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Barañano, Ilaski & Romero-Ávila, Diego, 2015. "Long-term growth and persistence with obsolescence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 328-339.
- Lynne Cockerell & Steven Pennings, 2007. "Private Business Investment in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2007-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.