Citations for "Is Prenatal Care Really Ineffective? Or, is the 'Devil' in the Distribution?"
by Partha Deb & Karen Smith Conway
- Bejenariu, Simona & Mitrut, Andreea, 2014. "Bridging the Gap for Roma Women: The Effects of a Health Mediation Program on Roma Prenatal Care and Child Health," Working Papers in Economics 590, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- George L. Wehby & Jeffrey C. Murray & Eduardo E. Castilla & Jorge S. Lopez-Camelo & Robert L. Ohsfeldt, 2009. "Quantile effects of prenatal care utilization on birth weight in Argentina," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(11), pages 1307-1321.
- Thomas K.J. McDermott, 2013. "Reconciling conflicting evidence on the origins of comparative development: A finite mixture model approach," GRI Working Papers 130, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fishman, Ezra & Kimhi, Ayal, 2013. "Is the Israeli Labor Market Segmented? Revisiting the Mixture Regression Model," Discussion Papers 164512, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Colchero, M.A. & Sosa-Rubí, S.G., 2012. "Heterogeneity of income and lifestyle determinants of body weight among adult women in Mexico, 2006," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 120-128.
- Karen Smith Conway & Andrea Kutinova, 2006. "Maternal health: does prenatal care make a difference?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 461-488.
- Sankar Mukhopadhyay & Wei Yang & Wai Lee & Jeanne Wendel, 2008. "Analyzing the impact of prenatal care on infant health: do we have useful input and output measures?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(22), pages 1-14.
- Olena Nizalova & Maria Vyshnya, 2009.
"Evaluation of the Impact of the Mother and Infant Health Project in Ukraine,"
18, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Olena Y. Nizalova & Maria Vyshnya, 2010. "Evaluation of the impact of the Mother and Infant Health Project in Ukraine," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 107-125, September.
- Nizalova, Olena Y. & Vyshnya, Maria, 2009. "Evaluation of the Impact of the Mother and Infant Health Project in Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 4593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Inés Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2012. "¿Son los cuidados prenatales efectivos? Un enfoque con datos individuales de panel," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0612, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Partha Deb & Pravin Trivedi, 2011.
"Finite Mixture for Panels with Fixed Effects,"
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College
432, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Deb, P; & Trivedi, P;, 2011. "Finite Mixture for Panels with Fixed Effects," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Lu, Mingshan & Albert Ma, Ching-To & McGuire, Thomas G., 2010.
"Progress and compliance in alcohol abuse treatment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 213-225, March.
- Hsien-Ming Lien & Mingshan Lu & Ching-To Albert Ma & Thomas G. McGuire, 2006. "Progress and Compliance in Alcohol Abuse Treatment," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-043, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Wehby, George L. & Murray, Jeffrey C. & Castilla, Eduardo E. & Lopez-Camelo, Jorge S. & Ohsfeldt, Robert L., 2009. "Prenatal care demand and its effects on birth outcomes by birth defect status in Argentina," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 84-95, March.
- Ana I. Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Prenatal Care in a Low Income Population: A Panel Data Approach," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1204, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Munkin M & Trivedi P. K, 2009. "Incentives and Selection Effects of Drug Coverage on Total Drug Expenditure: a Finite Mixture Approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2008:i:22:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wehby, George L. & Castilla, Eduardo E. & Lopez-Camelo, Jorge, 2010. "The impact of altitude on infant health in South America," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 197-211, July.
- Jones, A.M, 2010. "Models For Health Care," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- M. Melinda Pitts & Mary Beth Walker & Brian S. Armour, 2011. "A decomposition of the black-white differential in birth outcomes," Working Paper 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Deb, Partha & Gallo, William T. & Ayyagari, Padmaja & Fletcher, Jason M. & Sindelar, Jody L., 2011. "The effect of job loss on overweight and drinking," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 317-327, March.
- Nancy E. Reichman & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Dhaval Dave, 2009. "Infant health production functions: what a difference the data make," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 761-782.
- Victoria Ateca-Amestoy & Arantza Ugidos, 2013. "The Impact of Different Types of Resource Transfers on Individual Wellbeing: An Analysis of Quality of Life Using CASP-12," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 973-991, February.