Citations for "On the Optimality of Resetting Executive Stock Options"
by Viral Acharya & Kose John & Rangarajan K. Sundaram
- Brian J. Hall & Kevin J. Murphy, 2000.
"Stock Options for Undiversified Executives,"
NBER Working Papers
8052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Baghai, Ramin & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2009.
"Labor Laws and Innovation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Yin, Xiangkang, 2006.
"Should executive stock options be abandoned?,"
13760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palmon, Oded & Bar-Yosef, Sasson & Chen, Ren-Raw & Venezia, Itzhak, 2008. "Optimal strike prices of stock options for effort-averse executives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 229-239, February.
- Clementi, Gian Luca & Cooley, Thomas F. & Wang, Cheng, 2006.
"Stock grants as a commitment device,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2191-2216, November.
- Clementi, Gian Luca & Cooley, Thomas F. & Wang, Cheng, 2006. "Stock Grants As a Commitment Device," Staff General Research Papers 12300, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas Cooley & Chen Wang, 2004. "Stock Grants as a Committment Device," Working Papers 04-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley & Cheng Wang, . "Stock Grants as Commitment Device," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E12, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Hess, Dieter E. & Lüders, Erik, 2001. "Accounting for stock-based compensation: an extended clean surplus relation," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-42, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brian J. Hall & Thomas A. Knox, 2002. "Managing Option Fragility," NBER Working Papers 9059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Hao Xing, 2013. "Robust Portfolios and Weak Incentives in Long-Run Investments," Papers 1306.2751, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Radnai, Márton, 2005.
"Indexált alaptermék árú opciók
[Indexed options based on the underlying price]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 130-143.
- Yim, Soojin, 2013. "The acquisitiveness of youth: CEO age and acquisition behavior," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 250-273.
- Takahiko Fujita & Masahiro Ishii, 2010. "Valuation of a Repriceable Executive Stock Option," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Choe, Chongwoo, 2001.
"Leverage, Volatility and Executive Stock Options,"
Discussion Paper Series
a420, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Choe, Chongwoo, 2001. "Maturity and exercise price of executive stock options," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 227-250.
- Catherine Casamatta & Alexander Guembel, 2010.
"Managerial Legacies, Entrenchment, and Strategic Inertia,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(6), pages 2403-2436, December.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Guembel, Alexander, 2007. "Managerial Legacies, Entrenchment and Strategic Inertia," IDEI Working Papers 442, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jerry Yang & Willard Carleton, 2011. "Repricing of executive stock options," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 459-490, April.
- João Paulo Vieito & António Cerqueira & Elísio Brandão & Walayet A. Khan, 2009. "Executive Compensation: the Finance Perspective," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 3-32.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Li, David Daokui, 2006. "Ex Ante Effects of Ex Post Managerial Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 5821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sircar, Ronnie & Xiong, Wei, 2007. "A general framework for evaluating executive stock options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2317-2349, July.
- Wei Xiong & Ronnie Sircar, 2004. "Evaluating Incentive Options," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 253, Econometric Society.
- Larcker, David F. & McCall, Allan L. & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2013. "Proxy advisory firms and stock option repricing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 149-169.
- Grasselli, Matheus & Henderson, Vicky, 2009. "Risk aversion and block exercise of executive stock options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 109-127, January.
- Coles, Jeffrey L. & Hertzel, Michael & Kalpathy, Swaminathan, 2006. "Earnings management around employee stock option reissues," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 173-200, April.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "On the Valuation of Warrants and Executive Stock Options: Pricing Formulae for Firms with Multiple Warrants/Executive Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0218, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Howe, John S. & Su, Tie, 2001. "Discretionary reductions in warrant exercise prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 227-252, August.