Citations for "The Public Sector Impact Of International Resource Transfers"
by Cashel-Cordo, P. & Craig, S.G.
- José Antonio Alonso & Carlos Garcimartín, . "Does Aid Hinder Tax Efforts? More Evidence," Discussion Papers 11/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Ojima, Yasuhisa, 2008. "Complementarities between grants and loans," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 109-141, March.
- Smets,Lodewijk & Knack,Stephen, 2015. "World Bank policy lending and the quality of public sector governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7267, The World Bank.
- Feeny, Simon, 2007. "Foreign Aid and Fiscal Governance in Melanesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 439-453, March.
- Christopher Barrett & Joanne Csete, 1994. "Conceptualizing hunger in contemporary African policymaking: From technical to community-based approaches," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 11(4), pages 38-46, September.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2010.
"Aid and public sector fiscal behaviour in failing states,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1006-1016, September.
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2009. "Aid and Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour in Failing States," MPRA Paper 21801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul A. Raschky & Manijeh Schwindt, 2016.
"Aid, Catastrophes and the Samaritan's Dilemma,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 624-645, October.
- Ira N. Gang & Gil S. Epstein, 2002.
"Government and Cities: Contests and the Decentralization of Decision Making,"
Departmental Working Papers
200215, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S & Gang, Ira, 2002. "Government and Cities: Contests and the Decentralization of Decision Making," CEPR Discussion Papers 3585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2002. "Government and Cities: Contests and the Decentralization of Decision Making," IZA Discussion Papers 547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark McGillivray & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid fungibility in Assessing Aid: red herring or true concern?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 413-428, 04.
- Ziesemer Thomas, 1996. "Tying of aid reversed : alternative incentive schemes for development aid, productivity enhancement and change of income distribution," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 1992. "Aid and economic growth in LDCs: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 31-52, March.
- Mar? ?ukasz, 2015. "The Impact of Aid on Total Government Expenditures: New Evidence on Fungibility," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2007. "Fiscal Allocation for Education in Sub-Saharan Africa: Implications of the External Debt Service Constraint," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 702-713, April.
- Sarah Langlotz & Niklas Potrafke, 2016.
"Does Development Aid Increase Military Expenditure?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Langlotz, Sarah & Potrafke, Niklas, 2016. "Does development aid increase military expenditure?," Working Papers 0618, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Danny Cassimon & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2007.
"Aid Effectiveness, Debt Relief and Public Finance Response: Evidence from a Panel of HIPC Countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(4), pages 742-763, December.
- Cassimon, Danny & Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2006. "Aid effectiveness, debt relief and public finance response: evidence from a panel of HIPC countries," IOB Working Papers 2006.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Augustin Fosu, 2010.
"The External Debt-Servicing Constraint and Public-Expenditure Composition in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 22(3), pages 378-393.
- Fosu, Augustin, 2010. "The external debt-servicing constraint and public-expenditure composition in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 39238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron Batten, 2009. "How much foreign aid given to PNG has stayed within the sectors to which it has been allocated and how much has it allowed the PNG Government to free up its own resources for other spending priorities," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec09-05, International and Development Economics.
- Riemer Faber & Pierre Koning, 2012.
"Why Not Fully Spend a Conditional Block Grant?,"
CPB Discussion Paper
213, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yongzheng Yang & Robert Powell & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Challenges of Scaling Up Aid to Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Neva Novarro, 2004. "Do Policy-Makers Earmark to Constrain their Successors? The Case of Environmental Earmarking," Working Papers 0408, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, . "Taxation, social protection, and governance decentralization," Working Paper Series wp2016-101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adel Shakeeb MOHSEN, 2016. "Effects of oil returns and external debt on the government investment: A case study of Syria," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 255-262, Spring.
- Karim Barkat & Zouhair Mrabet & Mouyad Alsamara, 2016. "Does Official Development Assistance for health from developed countries displace government health expenditure in Sub-Saharan countries?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1616-1635.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, vinaya, 1998. "The implications of foreign aid fungibility for development assistance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2022, The World Bank.
- Mark McGillivray & Simon Feeny, 2010.
"Aid, Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour and Developing Country Debt,"
- Feeny, Simon & McGillivray, Mark, 2002. "Aid, Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour and Developing Country Debt," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Feyzioglu, Tarhan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Min Zhu, 1996. "Foreign aid's impact on public spending," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1610, The World Bank.
- Swaroop, Vinaya & Jha, Shikha & Sunil Rajkumar, Andrew, 2000. "Fiscal effects of foreign aid in a federal system of governance: The case of India," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 307-330, September.
- Simon Feeny & Mark McGillivray, 2003. "Aid and public sector borrowing in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 989-998.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Swaroop, Vinaya, 1999. "What does aid to Africa finance?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2092, The World Bank.
- Furukawa, Mitsuaki & Takahata, Junichiro, 2013. "Is GBS Still a Preferable Aid Modality?," Working Papers 50, JICA Research Institute.
- JosÃ© Antonio Alonso & Carlos GarcimartÃn & Luis Rivas, 2011. "Taxes, Foreign Aid and Quality of Governance Institutions," Chapters, in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aaron Batten, 2011. "Aid and Oil in Papua New Guinea: Implications for the Financing of Service Delivery," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1104, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stephen S. Everhart & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2001. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries : Statistics for 1970-2000 and the Impact on Private Investment of Corruption and the Quality of Public Investment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13989.