The implications of foreign aid fungibility for development assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pack, Howard & Pack, Janet Rothenberg, 1990. "Is Foreign Aid Fungible? The Case of Indonesia," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 188-194, March.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Pack, Howard & Pack, Janet Rothenberg, 1993. "Foreign Aid and the Question of Fungibility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 258-265, May.
- Khilji, Nasir M. & Zampelli, Ernest M., 1994. "The fungibility of U.S. military and non-military assistance and the impacts on expenditures of major aid recipients," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 345-362, April.
- Cashel-Cordo, Peter & Craig, Steven G., 1990.
"The public sector impact of international resource transfers,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 17-42, January.
- Cashel-Cordo, P. & Craig, S.G., 1988. "The Public Sector Impact Of International Resource Transfers," Papers 24, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," CEMA Working Papers 77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Howes, 2014. "A Framework for Understanding Aid Effectiveness Determinants, Strategies and Tradeoffs," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 58-72, January.
- World Bank, 2000. "Guatemala : Expenditure Reform in a Post-Conflict Country," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15481, The World Bank.
- Boriana Yontcheva & Nadia Masud, 2005. "Does Foreign Aid Reduce Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Nongovernmental and Bilateral Aid," IMF Working Papers 05/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Katarina Juselius & Niels Framroze Møller & Finn Tarp, 2014.
"The Long-Run Impact of Foreign Aid in 36 African Countries: Insights from Multivariate Time Series Analysis,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(2), pages 153-184, April.
- Katarina Juselius & Niels Framroze & Finn Tarp, 2011. "The Long-Run Impact of Foreign Aid in 36 African Countries: Insights from Multivariate Time Series Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hans-Rimbert Hemmer & Andreas Lorenz, 2003. "What determines the success or failure of german bilateral financial aid?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(3), pages 507-549, September.
- World Bank, 2010. "Malawi - Country Economic Memorandum : Seizing Opportunities for Growth through Regional Integration and Trade - Summary of Main Finding and Recommendations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2954, The World Bank.
- Jan Pettersson, 2007. "Child Mortality: Is Aid Fungibility in Pro-Poor Expenditure Sectors Decisive?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(4), pages 673-693, December.
- Lukasz Marc, 2012. "New Evidence on Fungibility at the Aggregate Level," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-083/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A Pattillo & Smita Wagh, 2006. "Are Donor Countries Giving More or Less Aid?," IMF Working Papers 06/1, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment Systems&Infrastructure; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Gender and Development; Decentralization; Economic Adjustment and Lending; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Poverty Assessment; National Governance; Economic Adjustment and Lending; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .