The implications of foreign aid fungibility for development assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Cashel-Cordo, Peter & Craig, Steven G., 1990.
"The public sector impact of international resource transfers,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 17-42, January.
- Cashel-Cordo, P. & Craig, S.G., 1988. "The Public Sector Impact Of International Resource Transfers," Papers 24, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," CEMA Working Papers 77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Pack, Howard & Pack, Janet Rothenberg, 1990. "Is Foreign Aid Fungible? The Case of Indonesia," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 188-194, March.
- Pack, Howard & Pack, Janet Rothenberg, 1993. "Foreign Aid and the Question of Fungibility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 258-265, May.
- Khilji, Nasir M. & Zampelli, Ernest M., 1994. "The fungibility of U.S. military and non-military assistance and the impacts on expenditures of major aid recipients," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 345-362, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2010. "Malawi - Country Economic Memorandum : Seizing Opportunities for Growth through Regional Integration and Trade - Summary of Main Finding and Recommendations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2954, The World Bank.
- Elisa Cavatorta, 2010.
"Unobserved Common Factors In Military Expenditure Interactions Across Mena Countries,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 301-316.
- Elisa Cavatorta, 2010. "Unobserved common factors in military expenditure interactions across MENA countries," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1001, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Jan Pettersson, 2007. "Child Mortality: Is Aid Fungibility in Pro-Poor Expenditure Sectors Decisive?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(4), pages 673-693, December.
- Lukasz Marc, 2012. "New Evidence on Fungibility at the Aggregate Level," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-083/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephen Howes, 2014. "A Framework for Understanding Aid Effectiveness Determinants, Strategies and Tradeoffs," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 58-72, January.
- World Bank, 2000. "Guatemala : Expenditure Reform in a Post-Conflict Country," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15481, The World Bank.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A Pattillo & Smita Wagh, 2006. "Are Donor Countries Giving More or Less Aid?," IMF Working Papers 06/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Boriana Yontcheva & Nadia Masud, 2005. "Does Foreign Aid Reduce Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Nongovernmental and Bilateral Aid," IMF Working Papers 05/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Katarina Juselius & Niels Framroze Møller & Finn Tarp, 2014.
"The Long-Run Impact of Foreign Aid in 36 African Countries: Insights from Multivariate Time Series Analysis,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(2), pages 153-184, April.
- Katarina Juselius & Niels Framroze & Finn Tarp, 2011. "The Long-Run Impact of Foreign Aid in 36 African Countries: Insights from Multivariate Time Series Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hans-Rimbert Hemmer & Andreas Lorenz, 2003. "What determines the success or failure of german bilateral financial aid?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(3), pages 507-549, September.
- Michael Brzoska †, 2004. "The economics of arms imports after the end of the cold war," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 111-123, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment Systems&Infrastructure; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Gender and Development; Decentralization; Economic Adjustment and Lending; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Poverty Assessment; National Governance; Economic Adjustment and Lending; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .