Citations for "Commercial banks in the securities business: a review"
by João Cabral dos Santos
- repec:hhs:bofrdp:2007_012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jobst, Andreas A., 2002.
"Collateralised loan obligations (CLOs): A primer,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2002/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- James R. Barth & R. Dan Brumbaugh & James A. Wilcox, 2000. "Policy Watch: The Repeal of Glass-Steagall and the Advent of Broad Banking," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 191-204, Spring.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2005.
"Do sunk costs of exporting matter for net export dynamics?,"
05-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2007. "Do Sunk Costs of Exporting Matter for Net Export Dynamics?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 289-336.
- Rahul Dhumale, 2000. "An Incentive Based Regulatory System: A Bridge Too Far," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp170, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002.
"Bank-firm relationships and international banking markets,"
Other publications TiSEM
fbb391d2-a9f9-4b49-a0f5-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. "Bank-Firm Relationships and International Banking Markets," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 401-417.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid Ali, 2005. "The Case For Universal Banking As A Component Of Islamic Banking," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 13, pages 2-65.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Uhde, André, 2010. "Zur Neuregulierung des Bankensektors nach der Finanzkrise: Bewertung der Reformvorhaben der EU aus ordnungspolitischer Sicht," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 02, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Freixas, Xavier & Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Morrison, Alan, 2005.
"Regulating Financial Conglomerates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Freixas & GyÃ¶ngyi LÃ³rÃ¡nth & Alan D. Morrison, 2005. "Regulating Financial Conglomerates," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Xavier Freixas & Gyöngyi Lóránth & Alan D. Morrison, 2005. "Regulating financial conglomerates," Economics Working Papers 820, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Freixas & Gyongyi Loranth & Alan D. Morrison & Hyun Song Shin, 2004. "Regulating Financial Conglomerates," Working Paper Research 54, National Bank of Belgium.
- Stefanelli, Valeria & Matteo, Cotugno, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis on Board Monitoring Role and Loan Portfolio Quality Measurement in Banks," MPRA Paper 29766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Walkner, 2004. "Issues in corporate governance," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 200, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dietrich, Diemo & Vollmer, Uwe, 2012. "Are universal banks bad for financial stability? Germany during the world financial crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 123-134.
- Marc Flandreau & Norbert Gaillard & Ugo Panizza, 2009.
"Conflicts of Interest, Reputation and the Interwar Debt Crisis: Banksters or Bad Luck?,"
IHEID Working Papers
02-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Feb 2010.
- Flandreau, Marc & Gaillard, Norbert & Panizza, Ugo, 2010. "Conflicts of Interest, Reputation, and the Interwar Debt Crisis: Banksters or Bad Luck?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victoria Geyfman, 2005. "Banks in the securities business: market-based risk implications of section 20 subsidiaries," Working Papers 05-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2000. "Banking systems around the globe : do regulation and ownership affect the performance and stability?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2325, The World Bank.
- Berger, Allen N. & Demsetz, Rebecca S. & Strahan, Philip E., 1999.
"The consolidation of the financial services industry: Causes, consequences, and implications for the future,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 135-194, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Rebecca Demsetz & Philip E. Strahan, 1998. "The consolidation of the financial services industry: causes, consequences, and implications for the future," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Holopainen, Helena, 2007. "Integration of financial supervision," Research Discussion Papers 12/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Andreas A. Jobst, 2002.
"Loan securitisation: default term structure and asset pricing based on loss prioritisation,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24941, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Jobst, 2002. "Loan Securitisation: Default Term Structure and Asset Pricing Based on Loss Prioritisation," FMG Discussion Papers dp422, Financial Markets Group.
- Estrella, Arturo, 2001. "Mixing and matching: Prospective financial sector mergers and market valuation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2367-2392, December.
- Jobst, Andreas A., 2002. "The Pricing puzzle: The default term structure of collateralised loan obligations," CFS Working Paper Series 2002/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kainth, Dr Gursharan Singh, 2010. "Analysis of Non-Fund Based Financial Services: Some Insights From Inida," MPRA Paper 29669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Cosci & Valentina Meliciani & Valentina Sabato, 2015. "The Role of Banks as Producers of Information: Can It Survive Competition and Cross-Selling Incentives?," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 60-77, November.
- Franz R. Hahn, 1998. "Currency Crises. A Challenge for Economic Theory and Policy," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 3(4), pages 183-190, October.
- Narayanan, Rajesh P. & Rangan, Nanda K. & Sundaram, Sridhar, 2002. "Welfare effects of expanding banking organization opportunities in the securities arena," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 505-527.