Has the US Bond Market Lost its Edge to the Eurobond Market?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayako Yasuda, 2005. "Do Bank Relationships Affect the Firm's Underwriter Choice in the Corporate-Bond Underwriting Market?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1259-1292, June.
- Steven Drucker & Manju Puri, 2005. "On the Benefits of Concurrent Lending and Underwriting," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(6), pages 2763-2799, December.
- João Santos, 1998.
"Commercial Banks in the Securities Business: A Review,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 14(1), pages 35-60, July.
- João Cabral dos Santos, 1996. "Commercial banks in the securities business: a review," Working Paper 9610, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- João A. C. Santos, 1998. "Commercial banks in the securities business: A review," BIS Working Papers 56, Bank for International Settlements.
- Henderson, Brian J. & Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Weisbach, Michael S., 2006. "World markets for raising new capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 63-101, October.
- Roten, Ivan C. & Mullineaux, Donald J., 2002. "Debt underwriting by commercial bank-affiliated firms and investment banks: More evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 689-718, April.
- McBrady, Matthew R. & Schill, Michael J., 2007. "Foreign currency-denominated borrowing in the absence of operating incentives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 145-177, October.
- Kim, Yong Cheol & Stulz, ReneM., 1988. "The Eurobond market and corporate financial policy : A test of the clientele hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-205, December.
- Miles Livingston & Robert E. Miller, 2000. "Investment Bank Reputation and the Underwriting of Nonconvertible Debt," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 29(2), Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resnick, Bruce G., 2012. "Investor yield and gross underwriting spread comparisons among U.S. dollar domestic, Yankee, Eurodollar, and global bonds," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 445-463.
- Anella Munro & Philip Wooldridge, 2011.
"Motivations for swap-covered foreign currency borrowing,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Currency internationalisation: lessons from the global financial crisis and prospects for the future in Asia and the Pacific, volume 61, pages 19-56
Bank for International Settlements.
- Anella Munro & Philip Wooldridge, 2010. "Motivations for swap-covered foreign currency borrowing," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 145-185 Bank for International Settlements.
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Peristiani, Stavros, 2013.
"Prestigious stock exchanges: A network analysis of international financial centers,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1543-1551.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Stavros Peristiani, 2009. "Prestigious stock exchanges: a network analysis of international financial centers," Staff Reports 384, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Karpavičius, Sigitas & Yu, Fan, 2016. "Should interest expenses be tax deductible?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 100-116.
- Nebosja Dimic & Vitaly Orlov, 2018. "Internationalization and firm valuation: New evidence from first offshore bond issuances of US firms," Working Papers on Finance 1803, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Vortelinos, Dimitrios I. & Lakshmi, Geeta, 2015. "Market risk of BRIC Eurobonds in the financial crisis period," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 295-310.
- Juan Carlos Gozzi & Ross Levine & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012.
"How Firms Use Domestic and International Corporate Bond Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
17763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How firms use domestic and international corporate bond markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6209, The World Bank.
- Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas, 2014. "Investor base and corporate borrowing: Evidence from international bonds," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 95-110.
- Hornuf, Lars & Engert, Andreas, 2013. "Can Network Effects Impede Optimal Contracting in Debt Securities?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79867, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:145-162 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:irvfin:v:10:y:2010:i:s1:p:149-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-412X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.