Citations for "An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks"
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- Eric LANGLAIS, 2008.
"On Insurance Contract Design For Low Probability Events,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(2(4)_Summ).
- Eric Langlais, 2008. "On insurance contract design for low probability events," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Eric Langlais, 2008. "On insurance contract design for low probability events," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 0809, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2008.
- Fulvio Fontini & Georg Umgiesser & Lucia Vergano, 2008.
"The Role of Ambiguity in the Evaluation of the Net Benefits of the MOSE System in the Venice Lagoon,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0080, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fontini, Fulvio & Umgiesser, Georg & Vergano, Lucia, 2010. "The role of ambiguity in the evaluation of the net benefits of the MOSE system in the Venice lagoon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1964-1972, August.
- Ohl, Cornelia, 2002. "Risk aversion - a necessary condition for limiting global environmental risks?," HWWA Discussion Papers 190, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009.
"Avoiding extinction: equal treatment of the present and the future,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-25.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009. "Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 2009. "Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future," Working Papers 09-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Peter Eisenberger, 2009. "Asteroids: Assessing Catastrophic Risks," Working Papers 09-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.
- Chollete, Lorán, 2008. "The Propagation of Financial Extremes: An Application to Subprime Market Spillovers," Discussion Papers 2008/2, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Chanel, Olivier & Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2013.
"Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 198-205.
- Olivier Chanel & Graciela Chichilnisky, 2011. "Valuing life: experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events," Working Papers halshs-00651163, HAL.
- Ikefuji, Masako & Laeven, Roger J.A. & Magnus, Jan R. & Muris, Chris, 2015. "Expected utility and catastrophic consumption risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 306-312.
- Hammond, Peter, 2015. "Catastrophic Risk, Rare Events, and Black Swans: Could There Be a Countably Additive Synthesis?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1060, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Basili & Alain Chateauneuf & Fulvio Fontini, 2008.
"Precautionary principle as a rule of choice with optimism on windfall gains and pessimism on catatrophic losses,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Basili, Marcello & Chateauneuf, Alain & Fontini, Fulvio, 2008. "Precautionary principle as a rule of choice with optimism on windfall gains and pessimism on catastrophic losses," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 485-491, October.
- Marianne Fay & Rachel I. Block & Jane Ebinger, 2010. "Adapting to Climate Change in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2407, April.
- BRECHET, Thierry & THENIE, Julien & ZEIMES, Thibaut & ZUBER, Stéphane, 2010.
"The benefits of cooperation under uncertainty: the case of climate change,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BRECHET, Thierry & THENIE, Julien & ZEIMES, Thibaut & ZUBER, Stéphane, . "The benefits of cooperation under uncertainty: the case of climate change," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2435, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hennlock, Magnus, 2009. "Robust Control in Global Warming Management: An Analytical Dynamic Integrated Assessment," Working Papers in Economics 354, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Camilla Froyn, 2005. "Decision Criteria, Scientific Uncertainty, and the Globalwarming Controversy," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 183-211, April.
- Chollete, Loran & Jaffee, Dwight, 2009. "Economic Implications of Extreme and Rare Events," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/32, University of Stavanger.
- Olivier Chanel & Graciela Chichilnisky, 2009. "The influence of fear in decisions: Experimental evidence," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 271-298, December.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2010. "The foundations of statistics with black swans," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 184-192, March.
- Andreas Lange, 2003.
"Climate Change and the Irreversibility Effect – Combining Expected Utility and MaxiMin,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(4), pages 417-434, August.
- Lange, Andreas, 2002. "Climate change and the irreversibility effect: combining expected utility and MaxiMin," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-29, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Frank Krysiak, 2009. "Risk Management as a Tool for Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 483-492, April.
- W. Botzen & Jeroen Bergh, 2014. "Specifications of Social Welfare in Economic Studies of Climate Policy: Overview of Criteria and Related Policy Insights," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(1), pages 1-33, May.
- Hennlock, Magnus, 2009. "Robust Control in Global Warming Management: An Analytical Dynamic Integrated Assessment," Discussion Papers dp-09-19, Resources For the Future.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009. "The topology of fear," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 807-816, December.
- Antony Millner, 2013. "On Welfare Frameworks and Catastrophic Climate Risks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4442, CESifo Group Munich.
- Randall, Alan, 2009. "We Already Have Risk Management - Do We Really Need the Precautionary Principle?," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 3(1), pages 39-74, August.
- Ikefuji, M. & Laeven, R.J.A. & Magnus, J.R. & Muris, C.H.M., 2010. "Expected Utility and Catastrophic Risk in a Stochastic Economy-Climate Model," Discussion Paper 2010-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.