The foundations of statistics with black swans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2000. "An axiomatic approach to choice under uncertainty with catastrophic risks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 221-231, July.
- F J Anscombe & R J Aumann, 2000. "A Definition of Subjective Probability," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7591, David K. Levine.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Wu, Ho-Mou, 2006. "General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 499-524, August.
- Olivier Chanel & Graciela Chichilnisky, 2009. "The influence of fear in decisions: Experimental evidence," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 271-298, December.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1996. "An axiomatic approach to sustainable development," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(2), pages 231-257, April.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1997.
"Social choice with infinite populations: construction of a rule and impossibility results,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 303-318.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G.M., 1995. "Social Choice with Infinite Populations: Construction of a Rule and Impossibility Results," Papers 95-19, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009. "The Limits Of Econometrics: Nonparametric Estimation In Hilbert Spaces," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(04), pages 1070-1086, August.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009. "The topology of fear," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 807-816, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 2012. "Sustainable markets with short sales," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 293-307, February.
- Norman Schofield, 2015. "Climate Change, Collapse and Social Choice Theory," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 007-035, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFoundations of statistics Black swans Rare events Catastrophic risks Likelihood Subjective probability Finitely additive measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:59:y:2010:i:2:p:184-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .