Citations for "Financial incentives and retirement: evidence from federal civil service workers"
by Asch, Beth & Haider, Steven J. & Zissimopoulos, Julie
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanappi, Tibor Paul, 2014. "Retirement Behaviour in Austria: Incentive Effects on Old-Age Labor Supply," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100358, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Susan Chen & Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2006.
"The Work Disincentive Effects of the Disability Insurance Program in the 1990s,"
06-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chen, Susan & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2008. "The work disincentive effects of the disability insurance program in the 1990s," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 757-784, February.
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2011.
"Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labor Supply: Quasi-Experimental Evidence,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011
23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer, 2013. "Benefit Generosity and the Income Effect on Labour Supply: Quasi‐Experimental Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 1059-1084, 09.
- Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "How Teachers Respond to Pension System Incentives: New Estimates and Policy Applications," Working Papers 1111, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 20 Jan 2015.
- Frank van Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniel van Vuuren, 2013. "Non-financial determinants of retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 243, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20060021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey S. Smith & James E. West, 2012. "Retirement Pay and Officer Retention," NBER Working Papers 18502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristine M. Brown & Ron A. Laschever, 2012. "When They're Sixty-Four: Peer Effects and the Timing of Retirement," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 90-115, July.
- Euwals, Rob & van Vuuren, Daniel & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2006.
"Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands: Evidence from a Policy Reform,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rob Euwals & Daniel Vuuren & Ronald Wolthoff, 2010. "Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands: Evidence From a Policy Reform," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 209-236, September.
- Rob Euwals & Daniel van Vuuren & Ronald Wolthoff, 2005. "Early retirement behaviour in the Netherlands; evidence from a policy reform," CPB Discussion Paper 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Euwals, Rob & van Vuuren, Daniel & Wolthoff, Ronald, 2006. "Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands - Evidence from a Policy Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 5596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "What are the Motivations of Pathways to Retirement in Europe: Individual, Familial, Professional Situation or Social Protection Systems?," Working Papers DT28, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Hanel, Barbara & Riphahn, Regina T., 2012.
"The timing of retirement — New evidence from Swiss female workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 718-728.
- Barbara Hanel & Regina T. Riphahn, 2012. "The Timing of Retirement - New Evidence from Swiss Female Workers," CESifo Working Paper Series 3814, CESifo Group Munich.
- Euwals, Rob & Trevisan, Elisabetta, 2014. "Early Retirement and Financial Incentives: Differences Between High and Low Wage Earners," IZA Discussion Papers 8466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adema, Y. & Bonenkamp, J. & Meijdam, A.C., 2011.
"Retirement Flexibility and Portfolio Choice,"
2011-077, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2011077 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vare, Minna, 2005. "Spousal Effect and Timing of Farmers' Early Retirement Decisions," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24696, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "Quelles sont les motivations des départs à la retraite en Europe : situation personnelle, familiale, professionnelle, ou rôle de la protection sociale ?," Working Papers DT26, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Vare, Minna, 2005. "Timing of the Early Retirement Decisions of Farming Couples," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24412, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frank Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniel Vuuren, 2014. "Non-financial Determinants of Retirement: A Literature Review," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 167-191, June.
- Day Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2014.
"Nonparametric Evidence on the Effects of Financial Incentives on Retirement Decisions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4619, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dayanand S. Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2011. "Nonparametric Evidence on the Effects of Financial Incentives on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 17320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Giesecke, 2014. "Actuarial Adjustments, Retirement Behaviour and Worker Heterogeneity," Ruhr Economic Papers 0490, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2008.
"What Is Retirement? A Review and Assessment of Alternative Concepts and Measures,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
427, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2008. "What is Retirement? A Review and Assessment of Alternative Concepts and Measures," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 231, McMaster University.
- MacDonald, Bonnie-Jeanne & Cairns, Andrew J.G., 2011. "Three retirement decision models for defined contribution pension plan members: A simulation study," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2013. "Pension funds and Market Efficiency: A review," Discussion Papers 2013/164, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Jonathan Cribb & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2013. "Incentives, shocks or signals: labour supply effects of increasing the female state pension age in the UK," IFS Working Papers W13/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Thomas Fellmann & Judith Möllers, 2009. "Structural Change in Rural Croatia—Is Early Retirement An Option?," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(1), pages 125-137, February.