Methodology of Economics and Other Social Sciences
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yadollah Dadgar, 2011. "The interrelationship between Islamic epistemological considerations, “IEC”, and resolution of actual economic problems," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 81-96, May.
- Zijp, R. van, 1991. "The methodology of the neo-Austrian research programme," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Goran Runeson, 1997. "The role of theory in construction management research: comment," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 299-302.
- Thomas Mayer, 1994.
"Why is there so much disagreement among economists?,"
Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14.
- Mayer, T., 1993. "Why is there so Much Disagreement Among Economists?," Papers 93-20, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Ralph W Bailey, 2012. "Human Economists and Abstract Methodology," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 17(1), pages 49-75, March.
- Philippe Mongin, 2006. "Value Judgments and Value Neutrality in Economics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(290), pages 257-286, May.
- Philip A. Klein, 1988. "Of Paradigms and Politics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 435-441, June.
- Joshua Cohen, 1995. "Samuelson's operationalist-descriptivist thesis," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 53-78.
- Ross, Bruce W., 1996. "Towards an observational economics of business behaviour: the horizontal supply curve, 'fuzzy' demand and other anomalies for conventional theory," MPRA Paper 26783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werker, C. & Brenner, T., 2004.
"Empirical calibration of simulation models,"
04.13, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Claudia Werker & Thomas Brenner, 2004. "Empirical Calibration of Simulation Models," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Thomas Brenner & Claudia Werker, 2004. "Empirical Calibration of Simulation Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 89, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lall B. Ramrattan & Michael Szenberg, 2017. "American Exceptionalism: An Appraisalâ€”Political, Economic, Qualitative, and Quantitative," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 62(2), pages 222-246, October.
- Daniel Dufourt, 1993. "L'économie politique," Post-Print halshs-01273102, HAL.
- Alireza Rahimi Boroujerdi, 2006. "Islamic Economy and Its Relation with Economics," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 11(2), pages 85-109, spring.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "La metodología de la investigación en la Economía Aplicada; The Research Methodology in Applied Economics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0509008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ladd, George W., 1991. "Thoughts On Building An Academic Career," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1998. "Austrian Economics and Game Theory a Preliminary Methodological Stocktaking," DRUID Working Papers 98-28, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jan Toporowski, 2007.
"On rhetoric and being realistic about the monetary policy of developing countries,"
Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 47-55.
- Hafas Furqani & Mohamed Aslam Haneef, 2013. "Theory appraisal in Islamic economic methodology: purposes and criteria," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 187-201, August.
- P. C. Afxentiou*, 1985. "Opportunity Costs and Collective Bargaining," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(4), pages 244-250, December.
- Philippe Mongin, 2007. "L'a priori et l'a posteriori en économie," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 73(1), pages 5-53.
- Philippe Mongin, 2005. "L'apriori et l'a posteriori en économie," Working Papers hal-00243013, HAL.
- Philippe MONGIN, 2007. "L’a-priori et l’a posteriori en économie," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2007011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'a priori et l'a posteriori en Economie," HEC Research Papers Series 849, HEC Paris.
- Clive Beed, 1991. "Philosophy of Science and Contemporary Economics: An Overview," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 459-494, July.
- Lall Ramrattan & Michael Szenberg, 2005. "A Review of Robert Heilbroner's Contributions, in Memoriam 1919â€“2005," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 49(2), pages 16-32, October.
- Giandomenica Becchio, 2018. "Austrian economics and development: The case of Sudha Shenoy’s analysis," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 439-455, December.
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2007. "Leontief et l'économie comme science empirique: la signification opérationnelle des lois [Leontief and economics as an empirical science: the “operational meaning” of laws]," MPRA Paper 30453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Brenner & Claudia Werker, 2009. "Policy Advice Derived from Simulation Models," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(4), pages 1-2.
- Klaus Mohn, 2010. "Autism in Economics? A Second Opinion," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 191-208, July.
- Dunk, Alan S., 2003. "Moderated regression, constructs and measurement in management accounting: a reflection," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 793-802.
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Klein, Peter G. & Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Subjectivism, and the Resource-Based View: Towards a New Synthesis," Working Papers 06-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Priddat, Birger P., 2012. "Rationality, hermeneutics, and communicational processes: On L. Lachmann's approach of hermeneutical economics," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 18/2012, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "The Caldwellian Methodological Pluralism: Wishful Thoughts and Personal Tendencies," MPRA Paper 44656, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2013.
- Carol Connell, 2009. "Method, Structure and Argument in Edith Penrose's Theory of Growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 549-566.
- Speklé, R.F., 2003. "Configurations of Control: A Transaction Cost Approach," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-071-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jérôme Ballet, 2018. "Anthropology and Economics: The Argument for a Microeconomic Anthropology," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2018-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Norgaard, Richard, 1982. "Resource Economics and Development Economics: Synthesis of Reformation?," CUDARE Working Papers 198224, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wagner-Tsukamoto Sigmund, 2013. "The Adam Smith Problem Revisited: A Methodological Resolution," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 63-99, September.
- Roberto Leombruni, 2002. "The Methodological Status of Agent-Based Simulations," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 19, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.