Thoughts On Building An Academic Career
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Levins, Richard A., 1989. "On Farmers Who Solve Equations," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 4(4).
- Machlup, Fritz, 1978. "Methodology of Economics and Other Social Sciences," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124645509 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Cross, Rodney, 1982. "The Duhem-Quine Thesis, Lakatos and the Appraisal of Theories in Macroeconomics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 320-340, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turner, Steven C., 1993. "Morale And Faculty Development In Agricultural Economics: Discussion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Kastens, Terry L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000.
"Agricultural Economists' Effectiveness In Reporting And Conveying Research Procedures And Results,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Parcell, Joe L. & Kastens, Terry L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000. "Agricultural Economists' Effectiveness in Reporting and Conveying Research Procedures and Results," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 173-182, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.