Citations for "On the optimality of resetting executive stock options"
by Acharya, Viral V. & John, Kose & Sundaram, Rangarajan K.
- Wei Xiong & Ronnie Sircar, 2004. "Evaluating Incentive Options," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 253, Econometric Society.
- Acharya, Viral V & Baghai, Ramin & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2009.
"Labor Laws and Innovation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian J. Hall & Thomas A. Knox, 2002. "Managing Option Fragility," NBER Working Papers 9059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry Yang & Willard Carleton, 2011. "Repricing of executive stock options," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 459-490, April.
- Choe, Chongwoo, 2003.
"Leverage, volatility and executive stock options,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 591-609, November.
- Kwai Sun Leung & Yue Kuen Kwok, 2008. "Employee stock option valuation with repricing features," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 561-569.
- Matthias Kräkel & Anja Schöttner, 2014.
"Optimal Sales Force Compensation,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2014-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Larcker, David F. & McCall, Allan L. & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2013. "Proxy advisory firms and stock option repricing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 149-169.
- Grasselli, Matheus & Henderson, Vicky, 2009. "Risk aversion and block exercise of executive stock options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 109-127, January.
- Palmon, Oded & Bar-Yosef, Sasson & Chen, Ren-Raw & Venezia, Itzhak, 2008. "Optimal strike prices of stock options for effort-averse executives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 229-239, February.
- Sircar, Ronnie & Xiong, Wei, 2007. "A general framework for evaluating executive stock options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2317-2349, July.
- Radnai, Márton, 2005.
"Indexált alaptermék árú opciók
[Indexed options based on the underlying price]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 130-143.
- Choe, Chongwoo, 2001. "Maturity and exercise price of executive stock options," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 227-250.
- Chongwoo Choe & Xiangkang Yin, 2006.
"Should Executive Stock Options Be Abandoned?,"
Australian Journal of Management,
Australian School of Business, vol. 31(2), pages 163-179, December.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "On the Valuation of Warrants and Executive Stock Options: Pricing Formulae for Firms with Multiple Warrants/Executive Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0218, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Hao Xing, 2013. "Robust Portfolios and Weak Incentives in Long-Run Investments," Papers 1306.2751, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Hess, Dieter E. & Lüders, Erik, 2001. "Accounting for stock-based compensation: an extended clean surplus relation," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-42, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley & Cheng Wang, .
"Stock Grants as Commitment Device,"
GSIA Working Papers
2002-E12, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Takahiko Fujita & Masahiro Ishii, 2010. "Valuation of a Repriceable Executive Stock Option," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas Cooley & Chen Wang, 2004.
"Stock Grants as a Committment Device,"
04-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Yim, Soojin, 2013. "The acquisitiveness of youth: CEO age and acquisition behavior," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 250-273.
- Coles, Jeffrey L. & Hertzel, Michael & Kalpathy, Swaminathan, 2006. "Earnings management around employee stock option reissues," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 173-200, April.
- João Paulo Vieito & António Cerqueira & Elísio Brandão & Walayet A. Khan, 2009. "Executive Compensation: the Finance Perspective," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 3-32.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Li, David Daokui, 2006. "Ex Ante Effects of Ex Post Managerial Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 5821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hall, Brian J. & Murphy, Kevin J., 2002.
"Stock options for undiversified executives,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-42, February.
- Howe, John S. & Su, Tie, 2001. "Discretionary reductions in warrant exercise prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 227-252, August.