Citations for "A Dynamic Model of Equilibrium Selection in Signaling Markets"
by Noldeke, Georg & Samuelson, Larry
- Friedman, Daniel & Singh, Nirvikar, 2007.
4321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agastya, Murali, 2003.
"Stochastic Stability In A Double Auction,"
5, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- De Jaegher, Kris, 2008.
"Efficient communication in the electronic mail game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 468-497, July.
- K. de Jaegher, 2007. "Efficient communication in the electronic mail game," Working Papers 07-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kjell Hausken, 2006. "A General Equilibrium Model of Signaling and Exchange," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001035, David K. Levine.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos, 2004.
"Cournot versus Walras in dynamic oligopolies with memory,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-217, February.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2001. "Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory," Vienna Economics Papers 0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008.
"Job Market Signaling and Job Search,"
10, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Job Search," Discussion Paper Series dp488, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signalling and Job Search," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002301, David K. Levine.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & Georg v. Wangenheim, 2006. "Verstehen, Verständigung, Vertrag - Ökonomik als Geistes-, Natur- und Staatswissenschaft," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Andreozzi, Luciano, 2012.
"Property rights and investments: An evolutionary approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-11.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2008. "Property Rights and Investments: An Evolutionary Approach," Department of Economics Working Papers 0822, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Inderst, Roman, 2002. "Contractual Signaling in a Market Environment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 77-98, July.
- Tom Wilkening, 2009. "The Informational Properties of Institutions: An Experimental Study of Persistence in Markets with Certification," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1087, The University of Melbourne.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2002.
"Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse29_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot oligopoly," Working Papers 537, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 53, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1997. "What have we learned from Evolutionary Game Theory so far?," Working Paper Series 487, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Oct 1998.
- Raab, Philippe, 2005. "Can Endogenous Group Formation Prevent Coordination Failure? A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 1628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elliott O. Wagner, 2013. "The Dynamics of Costly Signaling," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 163, April.
- Troger, Thomas, 2002. "Why Sunk Costs Matter for Bargaining Outcomes: An Evolutionary Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 375-402, February.
- Ivan Anic & Vladimir Bozin & Branko Uroševic, 2016. "A Signaling Model of University Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 5741, CESifo Group Munich.