Citations for "A Dynamic Model of Equilibrium Selection in Signaling Markets"
by Noldeke, Georg & Samuelson, Larry
- Friedman, Daniel & Singh, Nirvikar, 2009.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 813-829, July.
- Kjell Hausken, 2006. "A General Equilibrium Model of Signaling and Exchange," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001035, David K. Levine.
- K. de Jaegher, 2007.
"Efficient communication in the electronic mail game,"
07-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- De Jaegher, Kris, 2008. "Efficient communication in the electronic mail game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 468-497, July.
- Agastya, Murali, 2004. "Stochastic stability in a double auction," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 203-222, August.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2008.
"Property Rights and Investments: An Evolutionary Approach,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0822, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Andreozzi, Luciano, 2012. "Property rights and investments: An evolutionary approach," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-11.
- Elliott O. Wagner, 2013. "The Dynamics of Costly Signaling," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, April.
- Kevin Hasker, 2004. "The Emergent Seed : Simplifying the Analysis of Dynamic Evolution," Working Papers 0406, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Agastya, Murali, 2003. "Stochastic Stability In A Double Auction," Working Papers 5, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005.
"Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
53, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & Georg v. Wangenheim, 2006. "Verstehen, Verständigung, Vertrag - Ökonomik als Geistes-, Natur- und Staatswissenschaft," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008.
"Job Market Signalling and Job Search,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002301, David K. Levine.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Job Search," Discussion Paper Series dp488, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Job Search," Discussion Papers 10, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Raab, Philippe, 2005. "Can Endogenous Group Formation Prevent Coordination Failure? A Theoretical and Experimental Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 1628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2001.
"Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos, 2004. "Cournot versus Walras in dynamic oligopolies with memory," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-217, February.
- Inderst, Roman, 2002. "Contractual Signaling in a Market Environment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 77-98, July.
- Tom Wilkening, 2009. "The Informational Properties of Institutions: An Experimental Study of Persistence in Markets with Certification," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1087, The University of Melbourne.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1997. "What have we learned from Evolutionary Game Theory so far?," Working Paper Series 487, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Oct 1998.
- Troger, Thomas, 2002. "Why Sunk Costs Matter for Bargaining Outcomes: An Evolutionary Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 375-402, February.