Citations for "Entrepreneurial talent, occupational choice, and trickle up policies"
by Ghatak, Maitreesh & Morelli, Massimo & Sjostrom, Tomas
- Florian Scheuer, 2012.
"Adverse Selection In Credit Markets and Regressive Profit Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
18406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scheuer, Florian, 2013. "Adverse selection in credit markets and regressive profit taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1333-1360.
- Inci, Eren, 2013.
"Occupational choice and the quality of entrepreneurs,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 1-21.
- Eren Inci, 2007. "Occupational Choice and the Quality of Entrepreneurs," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 666, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2007.
"Public Sector Motivation and Development Failures,"
Economics Series Working Papers
332, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2009.
"The de Soto Effect,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7259, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2009. "The de Soto Effect," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 008, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2009. "The de Soto effect," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano & James Cunningham & Damien Organ, 2014. "Entrepreneurial universities in two European regions: a case study comparison," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 415-434, June.
- Zhang, Weiying & Cooper, W.W. & Deng, Honghui & Parker, Barnett R. & Ruefli, Timothy W., 2010. "Entrepreneurial talent and economic development in China," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 178-192, December.
- Gabriele Ruiu, 2014. "The perverse effect of fatalism on entrepreneurial selection," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 901-922.
- Jaimovich, Esteban & Rud, Juan Pablo, 2014.
"Excessive public employment and rent-seeking traps,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 144-155.
- Esteban Jaimovich & Juan Pablo Rud, 2009. "Excessive Public Employment and Rent-Seeking Traps," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 118, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Giuseppe Coco & Giuseppe Pignataro, 2013. "Unfair credit allocations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 241-251, June.
- Jiang, Neville & Wang, Ping & Wu, Haibin, 2010. "Ability-heterogeneity, entrepreneurship, and economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 522-541, March.
- Esteban Jaimovich, 2007.
"Sectoral Differentiation, Allocation of Talent, and Financial Development,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
59, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2009.
- Jaimovich, Esteban, 2011. "Sectoral differentiation, allocation of talent, and financial development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 47-60, September.
- John William Hatfield & Gerard Padró i Miquel, 2008. "A Political Economy Theory of Partial Decentralization," NBER Working Papers 14628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe & Simon Parker, 2012.
"The dynamics of entrepreneurship: hysteresis, business cycles and government policy,"
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1239-1261, December.
- Congregado, Emilio & Golpe, Antonio A. & Parker, Simon C., 2009. "The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship: Hysteresis, Business Cycles and Government Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 4093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in Economic Development," Working Paper Series RP2008/20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naudé, Wim, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naudé, Wim, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and economic development: Theory, evidence and policy," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bandyopadhyay, Siddhartha, 2013.
"Market thickness, prices and honesty: A quality demand trap,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 52-59.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "Market Thickness, Prices and Honesty: A Quality Demand Trap," Discussion Papers 12-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- G. Coco & G. Pignataro, 2012. "Wealth inequality, unequal opportunities and inefficient credit market," Working Papers wp851, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.