Growth and development in trade models
In: Handbook of International Economics
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tremblay, R., 1990. "The Principles of Export-Led Growth," Cahiers de recherche 9020, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kenneth F. Scheve & Matthew J. Slaughter, 1998. "What Determines Individual Trade Policy Preferences?," NBER Working Papers 6531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sugata Marjit, 2013. "Trade between Similar Countries: Heterogeneous Entrepreneurs and Credit Market Imperfection," Discussion Papers Series 479, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 1995. "Leisure time, savings and trade patterns A two-country growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-434, October.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr, 2001. "Notes on trade and growth," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td166, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Dirk Clercq & Jolanda Hessels & André Stel, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and new ventures’ export orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 283-303, October.
- Maneschi, Andrea, 2004. "The true meaning of David Ricardo's four magic numbers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 433-443, March.
- Ana Flávia Machado & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2002. "Trade liberalization and labor market in Brazil: impacts on employment and wages in tradeables and nontradeables sectors," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td174, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Scheve, Kenneth F. & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2001. "What determines individual trade-policy preferences?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 267-292, August.
- Cordella, Tito & J. Gabszewicz, Jean, 1997.
"Comparative advantage under oligopoly,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 333-346, November.
- CORDELLA, Tito & GABSZEWICZ, Jean, 1993. "Comparative Advantage under Oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1993007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cordella, T. & Gabszewicz, J. J., 1997. "Comparative advantage under oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1286, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lee, Jong-Wha, 1995. "Capital goods imports and long-run growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 91-110.
- Zhang, Wei-Bin, 1997. "A two-region model with endogenous capital and knowledge--locational amenities and preferences," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16.
- Mushtaq Klasra, 2011. "Foreign direct investment, trade openness and economic growth in pakistan and turkey: an investigation using bounds test," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 223-231, January.
- Ramos, Francisco F. Ribeiro, 2001. "Exports, imports, and economic growth in Portugal: evidence from causality and cointegration analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 613-623, December.
- Baldwin, Richard E, 1992. "Measurable Dynamic Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, February.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "National Education and Global Economic Growth: A Synthesis of the Uzawa–Lucas Two-Sector and the Oniki–Uzawa Trade Models," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 905-928, December.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1998. "International Trade and Per Capita Income Convergence: A Difference-in-Differences Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Gries & M. Redlin, 2011. "International integration and the determinants of regional development in China," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 149-177, April.
- Daniel Becker & Erich Gundlach, 2005. "Notes on Factor Price Equality and Biased Technological Change in a Two-Cone Trade Model," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_006, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1989. "The Stolper-Samuelson Theorem Reconsidered: An Example of Ricardian Dynamic Trade Effects," NBER Working Papers 3110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2014. "A Ricardian Theory of Production, Trade and Finance - The Role of Credit Market Imperfection," MPRA Paper 60830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiau Looi Kee, 2001. "Productivity versus endowments - a study of Singapore's sectoral growth, 1974-92," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2702, The World Bank.
- Tronzano, Marco, 2010. "Reassessing the Dynamic Links between Trade and Growth: New Empirical Evidence from India - Un riesame delle relazioni tra commercio estero e crescita economica:nuova evidenza empirica per l’India," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 63(2), pages 217-244.
- Mendoza, Enrique G., 1997. "Terms-of-trade uncertainty and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 323-356, December.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1997.
"Trade Policy and Economic Development: How We Learn,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1997. "Trade Policy and Economic Development: How We Learn," NBER Working Papers 5896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gries, Thomas & Redlin, Margarete, 2008. "International Integration and Regional Development in China," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thomas Gries & Tobias Heinrich, 2004. "Regional Growth and Development without Scale Effects – a Simple Model of Endogenous Formation of Regions," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "National and International Inequalities in Income and Wealth in a Global Growth with Free Trade and National Inflation Policies," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 22-40, May.
- Óscar Afonso, 2001. "The Impact of International Trade on Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 106, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carton, Christine, 2007.
"Un modèle de croissance cumulative étendu á l’éducation: une validation empirique pour la région asiatique
[A model of cumulative growth extended to education: an empirical assessment for the Asian," MPRA Paper 20549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slaughter, Matthew J., 2001. "Trade liberalization and per capita income convergence: a difference-in-differences analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 203-228, October.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Seghezza, Elena, 1996. "The New Growth Theory: Its Logic and Trade Policy Implications," 1996: Implications of the New Growth Theory to Agricultural Trade Research and Trade Policy Conference, December 1996, Washington DC 50862, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:271281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1986. "Structural Change and Patterns of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 2058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjit, Sugata, 2012. "Trade Between Similar Countries: The Role of Credit Market Imperfection," MPRA Paper 41935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2014. "Firm Heterogeneity, International Trade and Credit Market Imperfection," Discussion Papers Series 513, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1986. "A general equilibrium theory of North-South trade," MPRA Paper 8810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael A. Kouparitsas, 1996. "North-South business cycles," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mark J. Holmes, 2005. "New evidence on long-run output convergence among Latin American countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 299-319, November.