Productivity versus endowments - a study of Singapore's sectoral growth, 1974-92
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson & Deborah L. Swenson, 2000.
"Offshore Assembly from the United States: Production Characteristics of the 9802 Program,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Impact of International Trade on Wages, pages 85-125
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson & Deborah L. Swenson, "undated". "Offshore Assembly From The United States: Production Characteristics Of The 9802 Program," Department of Economics 98-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Deborah Swenson & Robert Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2003. "Offshore Assembly From The United States: Production Characteristics Of The 9802 Program," Working Papers 9810, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Harrigan, James, 1997.
"Technology, Factor Supplies, and International Specialization: Estimating the Neoclassical Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 475-494, September.
- James Harrigan, 1996. "Technology, factor supplies, and international specialization: estimating the neoclassical model," Staff Reports 15, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James Harrigan, 1996. "Technology, Factor Supplies and International Specialization: Estimating the Neoclassical Model," NBER Working Papers 5722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaume Ventura, 1997. "Growth and Interdependence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 57-84.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 369-405.
- Findlay, Ronald, 1984. "Growth and development in trade models," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 185-236 Elsevier.
- Findlay, Ronald, 1996. "Modeling Global Interdependence: Centers, Peripheries, and Frontiers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 47-51, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Feenstra & Hiau Looi Kee, 2004. "On the Measurement of Product Variety in Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 145-149, May.
- Will Martin, 2002. "Outgrowing Resource Dependence: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 143, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsWater and Industry; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Industrial Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2001-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2001-11-27 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TID-2001-12-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.