My bibliography Save this item
Energy and economic growth in industrializing countries : The case of Greece
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Emmanouil & Polatidis, Heracles & Haralambopoulos, Dias, 2011. "CO2 emissions, GDP and energy intensity: A multivariate cointegration and causality analysis for Greece, 1977-2007," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1377-1385, April.
- Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2001. "Oil price shocks, stock market, economic activity and employment in Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 511-532, September.
- Long Li & Yinting Li, 2022. "The Spatial Relationship between CO 2 Emissions and Economic Growth in the Construction Industry: Based on the Tapio Decoupling Model and STIRPAT Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Nguyen Quan & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2017. "How does urbanization affect energy and CO2 emission intensities in Vietnam? Evidence from province-level data," Working Papers SDES-2017-8, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2017.
- Hondroyiannis, George, 2004. "Estimating residential demand for electricity in Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 319-334, May.
- Claudiu Cicea & Carmen Nadia Ciocoiu & Corina Marinescu, 2021. "Exploring the Research Regarding Energy–Economic Growth Relationship," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-23, May.
- Bilgili, Faik & Doğan, İbrahim & H. Tülüce, Nadide & Kuşkaya, Sevda, 2014. "The impact of biomass, geothermal and hydroelectric energy consumption on industrial production: A threshold cointegration model with regime shifts," MPRA Paper 90168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of the Greek renewable energy sector," MPRA Paper 30467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Sajal, 2002. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 125-129, January.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2013. "Do urbanization and industrialization affect energy intensity in developing countries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 52-59.
- Pokharel, Shaligram, 2007. "An econometric analysis of energy consumption in Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 350-361, January.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1997. "The demand for energy in Greece: assessing the effects of the Community Support Framework 1994-1999," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 393-416, October.
- Qingran Guo & Cuicui Ding & Tingting Guo & Shuaitao Liu, 2022. "Dynamic Effects and Regional Differences of Industrialization and Urbanization on China’s Energy Intensity under the Background of “Dual Carbon”," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-20, August.
- Perry Sadorsky, 2014. "The Effect of Urbanization and Industrialization on Energy Use in Emerging Economies: Implications for Sustainable Development," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(2), pages 392-409, April.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multi-scale Causality between Energy Consumption and GNP in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 2483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Lolos, Sarantis & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2002. "Energy consumption and economic growth: assessing the evidence from Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 319-336, July.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Caloghirou, Yannis D. & Mourelatos, Alexi G. & Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Industrial energy substitution during the 1980s in the Greek economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 476-491, October.
- Gholami, M. & Barbaresi, A. & Torreggiani, D. & Tassinari, P., 2020. "Upscaling of spatial energy planning, phases, methods, and techniques: A systematic review through meta-analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 132(C).
- Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Menegaki, Angeliki N., 2016. "Renewable vs non-renewable electricity and the industrial production nexus: Evidence from an ARDL bounds test approach for Greece," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 645-655.
- Elliott, Robert J.R. & Nguyen-Tien, Viet & Strobl, Eric A., 2021. "Power outages and firm performance: A hydro-IV approach for a single electricity grid," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Jumbe, Charles B. L., 2004. "Cointegration and causality between electricity consumption and GDP: empirical evidence from Malawi," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-68, January.
- Yeboah Asuamah, Samuel, 2015. "Government activities and fossil fuel consumption in Ghana," MPRA Paper 89549, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2018.
- Cheng, Benjamin S. & Lai, Tin Wei, 1997. "An investigation of co-integration and causality between energy consumption and economic activity in Taiwan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 435-444, October.
- Mounir Belloumi & Atef Saad Alshehry, 2016. "The Impact of Urbanization on Energy Intensity in Saudi Arabia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Petrović, Predrag & Filipović, Sanja & Radovanović, Mirjana, 2018. "Underlying causal factors of the European Union energy intensity: Econometric evidence," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 216-227.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2012. "Analyzing the Greek renewable energy sector: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2884-2893.
- Cho, Won G. & Nam, Kiseok & Pagan, Jose A., 2004. "Economic growth and interfactor/interfuel substitution in Korea," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 31-50, January.
- Tsani, Stela Z., 2010. "Energy consumption and economic growth: A causality analysis for Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 582-590, May.
- Krzysztof Gajowniczek & Tomasz Ząbkowski, 2017. "Two-Stage Electricity Demand Modeling Using Machine Learning Algorithms," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-25, October.