Citations for "Reasonable extreme-bounds analysis"
by Granger, Clive W. J. & Uhlig, Harald F.
- Durham, J. Benson, 2001. "Sensitivity analyses of anomalies in developed stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1503-1541, August.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:2003.02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Durham, J. Benson, 2013. "Arbitrage-free models of stocks and bonds," Staff Reports 656, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000.
"Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (Bace) Approach,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
266, OECD Publishing.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin & Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller, 2004. "Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 813-835, September.
- Gernot Doppelhofer & Ronald I. Miller & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2000. "Determinants of Long-Term Growth: A Bayesian Averaging of Classical Estimates (BACE) Approach," NBER Working Papers 7750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imad A Moosa & Buly A Cardak, 2003.
"The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: An Extreme Bounds Analysis,"
2003.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Moosa, Imad A. & Cardak, Buly A., 2006. "The determinants of foreign direct investment: An extreme bounds analysis," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 199-211, April.
- Zhu, D., 2001. "Inequality, Credit Market Imperfection, Segmentation and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2001-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- J. Benson Durham, 2001. "The effect of monetary policy on monthly and quarterly stock market returns: cross-country evidence and sensitivity analyses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christian Müller, 2006. "I didn't run a single regression," KOF Working papers 06-128, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- W. Robert Reed, 2006.
"The Determinants of U. S. State Economic Growth: A Less Extreme Bounds Analysis,"
Working Papers in Economics
06/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- W. Robert Reed, 2009. "The Determinants Of U.S. State Economic Growth: A Less Extreme Bounds Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 685-700, October.
- Durham, J.B.J. Benson, 2004. "Absorptive capacity and the effects of foreign direct investment and equity foreign portfolio investment on economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 285-306, April.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hashem Dezhbakhsh & Paul Rubin, 2007.
"From the "Econometrics of Capital Punishment" to the "Capital Punishment" of Econometrics: On the Use and Abuse of Sensitivity Analysis,"
0715, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Hashem Dezhbakhsh & Paul Rubin, 2011. "From the 'econometrics of capital punishment' to the 'capital punishment' of econometrics: on the use and abuse of sensitivity analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3655-3670.
- Philipp Mandel & Bernd Süssmuth, 2011. "Total Instructional Time Exposure and Student Achievement: An Extreme Bounds Analysis Based on German State-Level Variation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3580, CESifo Group Munich.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2008.
"The fragility of sensitivity analysis: an encompassing perspective,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
959, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2008. "The Fragility of Sensitivity Analysis: An Encompassing Perspective," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 895-914, December.
- J Benson Durham, . "Emerging Stock Market Liberalisation, Total Returns, and Real Effects: Some Sensitivity Analyses," QEH Working Papers qehwps51, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2011. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Freille, Sebastian & Haque, M. Emranul & Kneller, Richard, 2007. "A contribution to the empirics of press freedom and corruption," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 838-862, December.
- Yang, Haisheng & He, Jie & Chen, Shaoling, 2015. "The fragility of the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Revisiting the hypothesis with Chinese data via an “Extreme Bound Analysis”," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 41-58.
- Peter Sandholt Jensen & Allan H. Würtz, 2006. "On determining the importance of a regressor with small and undersized samples," Economics Working Papers 2006-08, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nilsson, Fredrik O. L., 2007. "Transaction costs of agri-environmental policy measures," Department of Economics publications 3100, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Henri L.F. de Groot & Anton B.T.M. van Schaik, 2002. "Trust and Economic Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2012. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6, pages 1-69.
- Mumtaz Hussain & Oscar Brookins, 2001. "On the determinants of national saving: An extreme-bounds analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 150-174, March.
- Iwata, Shigeru, 1996. "Bounding posterior means by model criticism," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 239-261, December.
- Mills, Terence C. & Pelloni, Gianluigi & Zervoyianni, Athina, 1996. "Cyclical unemployment and sectoral shifts: Further tests of the Lilien hypothesis for the UK," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 55-60, July.
- Richard Fowles & Peter Loeb & William A. Clarke, 2009. "A Bayesian and Classical Econometric Evaluation of the Effect of Cell Phones on Motor Vehicle Fatality Rates," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2009-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Banerjee, A.N., 1997. "The sensitivity of estimates, inferences and forecasts of linear models," Other publications TiSEM 3238733e-f996-4fd9-95ec-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.